Future Winning Eleven: PS3!!! discuss

yup niao is right...PS3 games are region free....in europe we can play WE or any NTSC game on our PAL PS3, and in japan they can play PES or any PAL game on their NTSC PS3.

but only the PS3 games are region free....the PS2 games arent...u cant play a NTSC PS2 game on a PAL PS3.

hey ThomasGOAL is this your production?
Sorry to ask i know you're one of the main guys with the latest news and info, but u know i have to lol!

http://img504.imageshack.us/img504/3446/ecjdm4.jpg

If not it looks promising, but looks a little suspect, dont know how real. looks like somebody took a picture from a TV screen

8th of August is fine by me though!!!
But i just cant take people playing with my emotions like this anymore, its starting to affect my health

w2316tv0.jpg

???

Oh no, I'm taken in by that fake. I'm sure I'm going to be wrong but, if that was a real goal-scoring moment from a real match, the background wouldn't be as black as it is there.

EDIT: CLICK ME, it's a fake.

ThomasGOAL, is this your work again?!!! STOP IT!!!! :(

Last edited:
I think ThomasGOAL has been bought off by Konami - "we're sick of you leaking PES news, we'll give you a million francs if you start making fake news and spreading it around instead so we can keep the real screenshots, feature-list and everything else secret until September"...

:freak:

News about WE11/PES7 next week !

Vanished and me we ask to the french commentator of the game "Christian Jeanpierre" and today the guy says :

"Sans dévoiler de grands secrets pour l'instant, tous ceux qui aiment les jeux vidéo savent que PES 7 est en cours d'élaboration avec des ingénieurs japonais. Vous en saurez plus la semaine prochaine..."

that mean :

" Without revealing big secrets at the moment, all those who like the video games know that PES7 is in the course of elaboration with Japanese engineers. You will know about it more next week... "

http://christianjeanpierre.blogs.eurosport.fr/

Last edited:
:applause:

As ever, thank you ThomasGoal.

Please make me understand something though, you say you asked him. How? And how would a commentator know when something would be announced? Just wondering.

:applause:

As ever, thank you ThomasGoal.

Please make me understand something though, you say you asked him. How? And how would a commentator know when something would be announced? Just wondering.

We just ask to this guy if continue to work with Konami for the next PES and we ask if Mr Jeanpierre have few informations about the game ;) just that

when u say next week does it mean the upcoming week ??? i am confused with excitement lol :S

Back
Top Bottom