Future Winning Eleven: PS3!!! discuss

i found this .. it's old ?

2005082767719789996_rs.jpg

2005028370015337224_rs.jpg

WOAH.

I've not seen that before, and it looks pretty authentic (looks like an actual interview). English Championship, wheeeeee!!

Nice find UAE Sniper!

EDIT: And yet it says "full licensed", so strange... Perhaps this magazine is where the rumours are coming from... There's a few words not spelled correctly (they spell "license" about three different ways :D) so there's room for it to be a fake.

EDIT 2: ...

FAKE (confirmed).

This was the April Fool that everyone was talking about. More info HERE.

April 1st, 2007
Actual PS3 feature or meticulously-designed prank? - Yes, we know. It's April 1. This writer just sat on an oatmeal bomb for a too-early breakfast, okay? And now this: a nice little interview between PS3 Magazine and Pro Evolution Soccer creator Shingo "Seabass" Takatsuka that may have happened... or not. Because it's PS3Mag's April issue.

Last edited:
NO!:applause:
I have not seen this before and this points to those licenses.
I cannot see this is fake. Looks very promising :)

13 fully licenced leagues! souds great! so the rumour was right. lets see what's up with the national teams. +

sorry to ruin your joy guys, but that article was an april fools joke that somebody made. its not real.

I'd not seen scans of the April Fools magazine but there it is. Bastards. If I was Seabass I would be fuming at that - although PS3mag isn't exactly a big magazine.

i found this .. it's old ?

And fake

Its fake Han, its has the turkish / and or israeli league as part of the fifpro license. One or both arent even members of fifpro.

It might seem much, but I believe the equvilant has been put into Forza 2. Apparently it already has a growing community that mod and share designs. Something like this in PES/WE would be stunning. Everyone sharing their kit replicas, boot & ball designs. Licensing issues would be a thing of the past.

Was thinking the same thing, which woudl work well for original content. However remember pesfan having to stop sharing their option file as the premierleague threatend legal action (or something like that). Would expect the same to happen if they used the forza model with kits and stuff. After all the majority of people / editors will be looking at reproducing licensed content the best they can, as opposed to forza, were its about original design.

The Codemasters guy has hinted several times that what EA are doing is illegal

In response to your post and a few others floating about..

I agree that licensing is not the most important aspect of a football game, not by a long shot, provided there is a decent edit mode.

However - I also think it's entirely absurd that The FA signed that damn thing. It's monopolistic and I think Konami should sue EA on the grounds that it does not allow fair competition. I'm no lawyer, and I guess there must be a legal defence, but it pisses me right off. Why should EA just be able to have the license? It's the fans that suffer first and foremost, even if it does bother Konami.

Konami should up the ante and really increase the nunber of teams this time around, with second tiers and so on, licensed Championship, Ligue 1+2, Serie A+B, La Liga 1+2, Bundesliga 1+2 etc. This would be enough of an improvement so that the PL would hurt a bit less.

Overall I hate EA for being dicks about it, to be honest. 2014? For gods sake. Football may be about money for the the organistaions, and that has carried over into this realm too - Konami weren't even at the table to bid for this at the time, really, anyway - but EA and the FA actually damage their reputation for a lot of fans - and consumers.

I completely agree with you. Thing is, back when the Codemasters guy spoke about this, the Kahn court case hadn't happened yet - now that it has, and more importantly now that we know Kahn won, I don't understand why whole clubs aren't taking legal action. I mean, as far as I can understand, every club is in a situation where they haven't themselves given any kind of permission to EA (let alone the players themselves), especially the lower-league clubs not covered by the Premiership license.

It is totally monopolistic but unfortunately I think that the FA and the courts are ruled by people who see computer games the way that the older generation as a whole sees them, as toys for kids, so it's not seen as monopolistic in any way, shape or form.

Yep, it's true. The FA are a useless bunch anyway. Maybe someone should do a petition to the FA and EA, requesting they drop the exclusivity rights for the sake of the consumer, drum up some publicity to worry EA if at all possible, and suggest the FA sets up a yearly price for licenses etc. I know a lot of people won't care and a lot of Kiddies will continue to love FIFA (misguidedly imo) anyway, but consumer power does still work at times - we saw this in the case of the Mars thing about using non vegetarian rennet a few weeks ago.

If they change things after Kahns case, then it is not in the interest of us consumers. It will mean that hundreds if not thousends of players do not allow Konami to use their name in the game. A game with complete leagues with all correct names will be history by then.

Yeah, I know that one is an issue. I'm more pointing out the illegality, potentially in terms of non-monopolising, or atleast the legal immorality, of giving only one caompany a chance to have a license.

Yeh its easy to patch games on the PS2 but with Modified Xbox 360's being banned and the PS3 being too expensive to risk trying to mod at the moment.
So when the proper next gen games are released WE12 and PES8 with the PS2 no longer being developed for, the game without licenses especially Kits will be pretty standard looking. and the Sound files will be worse of all.

Hi All,

I am sure that the same license is in the WE11 is same as the PES6 , but with extra International teams...

Regards,

B2Y

Hi All,

I am sure that the same license is in the WE11 is same as the PES6 , but with extra International teams...

Regards,

B2Y
No, because you know already seven scandinaves clubs under licence, and that only from Konami Sweden.

Last edited:
I would be very happy if they also add some southamerican leagues, I like argentinian brasilian and mexican leagues. Some libertadores feeling in the masterleague would be a lot of fun (i always download the southamerican patches).

Still if the pc version and the ps3 version will almost be alike I think I'll stick to the pc for modding.

I mean kitserver is a wonder for pes.

Blog de Christian Jeanpierre

Pour les fans de PES, la prochaine édition est terminée ! 'ai enregistré les commentaires avec Laurent Paganelli. Konami a vraiment bien fait les choses puisqu'un ingénieur japonais, venu spécialement de Tokyo, était présent pour améliorer la synchronisation du son et de l'image.
C'est un travail titanesque !

Google translation

For the fans of PES, the next edition is finished! 'recorded the comments with Laurent Paganelli. Konami made the things really well since a Japanese engineer, come especially from Tokyo, was present to improve synchronization of the sound and the image. It is a titanic work!

Laurent Paganelli is a new one, and i love him !
This news confirm the commentary are finish and better, i think is for Winning Eleven 11 too !

Last edited:
Great work. Hopefully someone could try getting contact with the other commentators and see what they have to say.

I repeat but can be good if the british try to take some news from the british commentators, same for German, Spanish, Italian etc..

come one guys !

The Spanish commentator will be different.
Iñaki Caño will be replaced with Julio (Maldini) Maldonado. He said that he was been in the record studio for 4 days.

He said so in a forum where he is a Staff member. Besides a very popular spanish web confirmed it.

wouldnt it be cool if the la liga commentators were gerry armstrong and kevin keatings?

Back
Top Bottom