Future Winning Eleven: PS3!!! discuss

FIFA Will Thrash PES, Says EA

With comments that will surely raise many an eyebrow, the ever confident EA have proclaimed that they're comfortably on top in the whole FIFA vs Pro Evolution Soccer battle. Marketing manager, Dan Holman, boasted that the company has sold 1.7 million copies of the last FIFA and Pro Evo is lagging behind on just over a million.

i really think that what gona happen if konami still keeping any news and doing the same S*** with PES6 360

Thats last months mag mate, release 28/4.

But interestingly, whats that right at the bottom?

[huami] PS3 June 1st sale schedule

Is that a new PS3 magazine?

good spot bro, that sounds interesting mate. If it is a new PS3 mag then that might be the one and it comes out on Friday. So we have to keep our eyes open for late night tonight and late night on thursday.

i keep checking this site:
http://www.konami.jp/event/whf26/

i have a feeling that they might do for WE11 what they did to the other games on the site which is have a little mini-site with pics etc. that very wishful thinking though!

good spot bro, that sounds interesting mate. If it is a new PS3 mag then that might be the one and it comes out on Friday. So we have to keep our eyes open for late night tonight and late night on thursday.

i keep checking this site:
http://www.konami.jp/event/whf26/

i have a feeling that they might do for WE11 what they did to the other games on the site which is have a little mini-site with pics etc. that very wishful thinking though!

In this same link you got, scroll down and you'll see 4 pictures with "Now Printing". One of them is labelled "Winning Eleven Series". Probably pictures coming soon?

In this same link you got, scroll down and you'll see 4 pictures with "Now Printing". One of them is labelled "Winning Eleven Series". Probably pictures coming soon?

thats where we are hoping for some winning eleven pic and info, but its still blank while the other games have logos, pics and stuff.

so u talk to your friend on your avatar about me yet ;)

yes, i see that too... but who is that on ur avatar? lol

Leave her alone. She's a lesbo lol.

ウイニングイレブンシリーズ = Winning Eleven Series
ウイイレシリーズ最新作登場 !! = WE Series Up-to-date work appearance!!

Leave her alone. She's a lesbo lol.

ウイニングイレブンシリーズ = Winning Eleven Series
ウイイレシリーズ最新作登場 !! = WE Series Up-to-date work appearance!!

yeah adonis translated that a couple of days ago. but konami havent updated the site.

dude a girl that fine could never be a lesbo, no way in hell! but i guess u want it all to yourself, fair game playa ;)

lami can i take ur avatar girl on loan ??? :P with full wage contribution loool rofl

hate it when there's all these hype for news and info...but nothing is shown...

i mean, if they just show a picture or even the logo, many of us might go crazy already!! hahaha (at least i would!)

i dont think konami realise how much hype there is in this forum. simply because the PS3 hasnt sold as much as the Wii they are thinking that not that many people are awaiting it so they are being relaxed about it.

In a way i guess it might be good since it might mean they arent under pressure with the game so they will make something good. Last year they had alot of pressure from MICROSOFT and look how that turned out. I almost cried when i saw PES6 for the Xbox 360, i guess i held back the tears because i knew in less than a year i would play it on my preferred system.

Im about 80% sure we will see the screens before the 23rd of June, but its just about how soon and whether FAMITSU want to show us or not.

I am so mad about Nokami not giving any freakin info out, that I could just buy a ticket to Tokio, and go their HQ, and DEMAND SOME INFO, THREATING WITH STRANGE BAG IM MY HANDS :D

I am so mad about Nokami not giving any freakin info out, that I could just buy a ticket to Tokio, and go their HQ, and DEMAND SOME INFO, THREATING WITH STRANGE BAG IM MY HANDS :D

knowing our bad luck, they will probably have a sniper on the roof who will take you out execution style before you reach the building door!

:( this is not fair, c'mon seabass. tell those lazy guys at your advertising division to release some information

From the thomasGOAL article about Silent Hill:

""DP: Would console sales aid your choice?

Tsuboyama-san: Nintendo and Microsoft have a strong lead ahead Playstation 3 in the West. This im sure will pass if the price drops and when games which appeal to the wider audience arrive. A large thing I noticed for Western shores is that Playstation 3 doesn't have any soccer games! I know the popularity of soccer in the west so Konami are delighted to be making such a sought-after game.""

He works for Konami, he knows that WE11 is coming out for the PS3. So for those guys who were saying earlier in the week that WE11 is not gonna come out on the PS3, its time to retract those ludicrous comments.

Last edited:
knowing our bad luck, they will probably have a sniper on the roof who will take you out execution style before you reach the building door!

:( this is not fair, c'mon seabass. tell those lazy guys at your advertising division to release some information

Now that is first class LoL :lmao:

Guys, I bet that this is the case, what I pointed out few times before...the thing is, not only that Konami is aware of the hype created cause of WE11/PES7, but they are AFRAID cause they know what we expect and want, deserve and ask, and they KNOW they will not deliver the game the FANS want..they are scared, and in panic cause they see their doom ( financly speaking ) with the new instalment..or, they have killer app that will blow us appart when we see it! Believe what you want, I believe in black future, cause if my believes turn out to be false, we all will be happy :D

A large thing I noticed for Western shores is that Playstation 3 doesn't have any soccer games! I know the popularity of soccer in the west so Konami are delighted to be making such a sought-after game.

:)

Just wanted to say that I love all of you.

Busy working away looking for any scrap of random information.

It's almost like a soap opera. With ups and downs and confusion. Unfortunately this will be the case right up until 3 or 4 days before release, when you lot will still be wondering if they got in any last minute licenses.

but yer, respect yo's.

Just wanted to say that I love all of you.

Busy working away looking for any scrap of random information.

It's almost like a soap opera. With ups and downs and confusion. Unfortunately this will be the case right up until 3 or 4 days before release, when you lot will still be wondering if they got in any last minute licenses.

but yer, respect yo's.

LOL!

Your comment was full of filos love. I could feel the positive energy eminating from it.

Thank you mate. And the same to you.

We are a futbol tribe!

Peace!
;-)

Back
Top Bottom