Future Winning Eleven: PS3!!! discuss

He only comes in Scottish I'm afraid.

Oh woe.

edit: Actually that was fantastic

Last edited:
I repeat but can be good if the british try to take some news from the british commentators, same for German, Spanish, Italian etc..

come one guys !

Mate Ive tried, but seriously cant find any leads. I cant find any sort of contact details of Peter Brackley, theres no blog by him of any sort.

Any ideas?

adonis, bro i've been trying in vain like you ever since thomas got news from the french commentator about 2 weeks ago. peter brackley seems like he doesnt even know what the internet is! lol for the myspace u found

adonis, bro i've been trying in vain like you ever since thomas got news from the french commentator about 2 weeks ago. peter brackley seems like he doesnt even know what the internet is! lol for the myspace u found

tell me about it :shock: Peter is in hiding, probably feeling the stress of all the press after him. Hes sooooooo famous ;)

Oh well, Ive messeged Sir Trev about PES. I doubt I'll hear anything, but its worth a go!

i sent Konami Tokyo an e-mail about 3 weeks ago, in english ofcourse but i didnt get anything in reply. they didnt even send an automated e-mail saying we got your message like other companies.

I knew someone a while ago who worked on This Is Football, and on their breaks they played PES. If that's the case at EA, they're not going to tell you that, are they...

Every year I get the new FIFA in the faint hope that they will actually achieve some of their claims in magazines and websites in the lead up to the release, only to be disappointed every time. Im not saying they are not getting better, but they're idea of getting better is trying to make it more like WE11. If they are so confident, then drop they're monopoly over the lisences, then see who does better!

But who here thinks that the new WE for PS3 will be a complete overhaul from the 360 version? because the 360 version just updated slightly is not what i call good. Sony has to rewarded with a better game

But who here thinks that the new WE for PS3 will be a complete overhaul from the 360 version? because the 360 version just updated slightly is not what i call good. Sony has to rewarded with a better game

In my humble opinion Sony needs Konami to release a console shifting game to catch up with Microsoft and the XBox360. WE11 and PES7 will be vastly improved compared to the XBox360 version of PES6.

Sony is concerned about its PS3 sales. They are doing a VERY SMART MOVE by sponsoring the best game of the most popular sport on the planet.

If the PS3 version is indeed as different as all the hype (so far) says it will be, expect a PS3 sales boost like never seen before.

I can't wait till the first gameplay video is released.. but again... disappointment is always a bigger concern.

the 360 version was the ps2 version in hd, imo it sucked hopefully konami scrap any potential 360 release and only bring it out on a sony console where it belongs using the legendary sixaxis controller.

legendary sixaxis controller

Legendary?! LMAO, youve got to be sarcastic......dual shock ok, but sixaxis is a wii rip off with little to no games having decent application of the motion sensing.

And why would they scrap the 360 release? They need to improve it vastly but that makes no sense, well unless youve got a lot of money in sony stock ;)

I have never bought any fifa since 1998 i think, but having played the 360 version of both fifa07 and pes6 this year I must say that i would rather spend my money on the fifa version.

But since I am no fool I am waiting for the ps3 version of WE :8):

the folk at EA play PES because if they didnt why would they include the PES button layout in their recent games, plus when has PES ever out sold fifa anyway, its no big deal.

they are worried because for a change they actually have competition in a sports game plus the competition makes the better game (including 2K sports).

Guys i Found this on MaxConsole site

Konami reply to Pro Evo 6 problems

If you're having technical difficulties whilst playing Pro Evolution Soccer 6 over Live( for instance having your game terminated during online games), Konami has released a statement to address them. It seems a few connectivety issues are the root of the problem and they are working towards finding a solution.

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Konami Digital Entertainment GmbH has been made aware that a small number of customers playing Pro Evolution Soccer 6 are facing connectivity issues wherein online game sessions are halted during game play on Xbox LIVE. Microsoft is currently working actively with Konami on this issue. Please monitor this site for further updates."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

News source: totally360.com

Back
Top Bottom