Future Winning Eleven: PS3!!! discuss

I have to say, overall, I'm not too impressed with those graphics (don't look too much different from the 360 graphics). Definite improvement but still cartoony to me - and look at Ronaldinho's legs, they're not in a realistic pose at all I don't think. Looks like he's broken his leg when he's only supposed to be walking/running.

But look at the expression on the guy's face in the second shot above. WOAH. Now that's good.

And the last screenshot opens up a world of speculation - is what the WENB podcast talks about, this new special feature, a better management mode? With player interviews or something??

Ronaldinho is doing the flip flap that's why his leg is like that

Last edited:
sounds very promising.

Although looking at them screens, there is still no "untucked" shirts.

and right about now that is my BIGGEST concern last years looked TOO disco tight for me...I really hope they figure this out ohh man..I know its VERY minor but i rathe rhaveit in than wait for it NEXT year YET again after the debacle of PES7 on 360(in which the players all looked like they were from the 80's)

Last edited:
One more thing. Adonis and Suffdaddy said that there would be a massive gameplay feature they were not allowed to say anything about it. Was that the new AI, what Konami is selling as Teamvision? Hope not.

What's that football? Kampfgeist/Fight Spirit. This an Adidas ball? Looks like a volleyball or something. Maybe Tukansann's Ball Edit mode made it in. :D

so i guess W.E.N.B. didnt let you down afterall!

new blood, we will ask the contact your questions bro

I hope it will have fantastic gameplay , thats what football is about, but ...
This is the next gen ? This is the graphic they promised ? Better than Fifa ? 18 months of work ? Money from Sony ? Is that really it ? Well I must say sorry to Tucasan, u were closer to the reality than I could imagine :-)).

Dunno,

I was expecting something better visually. But the new AI system sounds promising. So this was the famous big feature eh?

Still not a piece of information on the things I care about:
- Manual passing in all direction
- No more scripted deflections
-Internet with no lag

Well if anyone finds out about this let me know.

I am not buying PS3 :-), Xbox360 will be enough, It is the same graphic it just looks little bit better. No need for PS3, it wil be the same as Xbox.

Yes we were right Suff! I swear if our contact lied to us...;)

The game is looking incredible guys yeah? Dont worry to much about individual details, its from a beta version. Things like graphical polish gets added after the test discs have been sent out.

And after reading the press release, it looks like they've not revealed everything so far ;)

Congrat to the podcast guys........nicely spotted information!!!!!!!!

ONE MORE THING: AM I BLIND OR THE GRASS TEXTURES IS THE SAME RUBBISH AS USUAL IN THE LAST PIC (DRAGAO???)

One thing seems clear: they are not using any new engine.

Sorry guys , but speakin about graphics , this is NOT 18 months development. At best , it's another 6 months from pes6 at 360. Exactly the same 3d engine with more detail and better lighting... :(

Let's hope we'll see some videos and things will look better there.

I think the faces look real but the shirts etc are a bit unimpressive. The shinguards are very strange looking theyre small and are like popping out the leg of the player. I hope the grass will becaume a little 3d because we have to remember that these are the first screens and the can still change a lot of things.The stadium is awesome though.

P.S. I like the Ronaldinho bandana something that fifa wont have i guess

Guys, why are you all so excited about the graphics? You don´t play it in a close-up view anyway and besides that FIFA always looked better, but was shit. I say, graphics could possibly be better, but the gameplay is all that matters to me and AI is THE word.

Its fake :-)))))))), I am watching this over and over again , I cant believe this, simply cant . I believe this is official from Konami of course , but this is the same graphic from XBox360 just more polished, thats it. No new engine.
What a dissapontment :-(((((((

Personally I think it looks great. I expect the animation to be a huge pull of this game. Like someone point out the kits dont look detailed, but the fact we have two new licenses already confirmed is class. But like I said the details will be popped in at a later date. Things like accurate boots and balls etc.

The name change is great too.

i cant wait to see the game in motion, konami UK your next.

i think it looks lovely.

and also very likely to be the same look on xbox 360. nothing the MS console ain't capable of!

Back
Top Bottom