Future Winning Eleven: PS3!!! discuss

this announcement was from Konami in america so id imagine that Konami will announce PES7.

Logo

1182164346-1.jpg

oh and ea:

THAT'S HOW PLAYER BODYS AND ESPECIALLY SHORTS HAVE TO LOOK LIKE! :)

i might even buy a ps3 if necessary, i am in love with this!

OMG SCREENS WOO HOO :D I believe the game will own. I am not disapointed with the graphics, cause I know they are just screens from beta version. It has potential to be jaw dropping looking game, they only need to add more details, like grass, shirts and stuff...and no doubt they will..Cant wait to see it in motion though..for now, thumbs up Nokami :D

One more thing. Adonis and Suffdaddy said that there would be a massive gameplay feature they were not allowed to say anything about it. Was that the new AI, what Konami is selling as Teamvision? Hope not.

I think the new feature is controversial decisions.........

Reed this part in the konami IGN interview and maybe we will get untucked shirt afteral.

However, the most noticeable improvement PES 2008 will offer over its predecessors (apart from Teamvision of course) is the graphics. Konami promises it will be a true next-gen experience, so there will be proper facial animations, shirt pulling and kits that flow and crease as the players run around. Watermarks from sweat and rain appear as the game continues too, bringing the player that bit closer to the action than ever before. All next-gen versions will feature a fully functional edit mode too -- something that was sorely lacking from last year's 360 version of PES 6 -- so players can create there own team and or edit existing ones. As yet there's no word on which licensed teams will feature or indeed what online modes we can expect.

That might be an aspect of the ML or maybe a little interview sequence after a match.

Probably player of the match interview :).. I'am overexcited at the moment.. cannot wait till release.. yes, yes, yes, yes, yeysyeyseyeyesyeyseyeyeye, yeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssss....

Lol, imagine you control that players reactions to questions, and depending to the answers you give about club, fans, etc, you get better or worse or something like that. Like, " We wouldnt win without help of our fans " and on the next game 40 000 fans scream your name :)

any inside news on wether it will have a proper ingame ediiot as the ps3 version or is it gonna be the same rubbish as the 360 version?
pics look really promising.

I wonder how will a night game and rainy day game look like..imagine you see Materazzi covered in mud..well, he deserves it, but that is another story :D

It will have an EDIT mode, that was confirmed!

Just hope we get a BETA so we can really put the game through its paces. Finger crosses, will be praying really hard before i sleep tonight!!!

Looks alright so far but ill be real disappointed if they stuck with the same DULL pitch textures and design in the final version.

Last edited:
The game DOES look good, howver the jerseys should be able to be untucked. then it whould look more realistic to me. right now the ONLY thing wrong or that looks "offf' is that the untucked shirts!

the player faces the way the jerseys now look in genreal is tons better. it's all minor but after playing the same We's and PES's over the years i can tell it's much different even from the 360 build of PES2007

the 'final' game will have untucked shirts, people shouldn't worry about that.

Yeah, Why are people so worried about untucked shirts?

Did the PES6 X360 version not have them? I didn't play it besides a demo on my bros Xbox. :)

If you think about it, PES5, PES6 for PS2 and PC have had them, so why wouldn't they have them now? Well, the untucked shirts in those games weren't actually "untucked", they were simply streched out (meaning designs on custom ML teams were distorted). But you know what I mean.

Overall, I am really excited. Seeing the pictures brought a smile to my face. Sure, the graphics might seem a bit cartooney etc, but it looks really warm and comfy. Not to menton the players faces seem very nice, Ronaldinho and Kaka look really good. And the AI mention sounds awesome. The only thing looking way too "stale" and "shallow" is the grass, which needs to be a bit more thick with a few more layers. Right now it just looks like a hardwood floor painted to look like grass. But it migth change, I remember PES6 X360 had some fuxxy layers which made the grass seem thicker than the PS2 flat grass.

As for dribbling, I hope they improve it in the sense of it not being as blocky as it is now. And for haters saying they hate dribbling, it is still a huge part of the game, so it should be in there. And of course KONAMI will balance it as well as they can.

Can't wait to see it moving, if shirts crease and such as they mention. Overall I am more excited now than before. KONAMI are putting some effort into it it seems. :)

Last edited:
I play PES6 for Xbox360 in HD and the graphics look basically the same... I'm disappointed about that.
Petit, Simao, Miguel faces are exactly the same from the 360 version...and the shirts look like they will just wrinkle a little bit with movement, not like "free flowing" or something.

But if they have very advanced animation system that will make the game look fantastic in motion. For the example, NBA 2K7 versus NBA Live 07, 2K7 have less detailed player models and stuff but in motion looks better because have better animation.

Hope the game will be different from PES6.

Cheers.

I hope you´re sure about it. When I was in the beta online test from Sony 4 - 5 years ago, the games looked final. But maybe the games were finished and just released for the beta-testers to test the online mode.

Interesting adaptive AI sounds good but you got to see it in motion really to see how it performs. I really hope we get videos on the game soon i really want to see other improvements they done apart from this. :)

But sounds good lets hope it delivers. :)

i think someone has already posted it but regarding the graphics,

Konami promises it will be a true next-gen experience, so there will be proper facial animations, shirt pulling and kits that flow and crease as the players run around. Watermarks from sweat and rain appear as the game continues too, bringing the player that bit closer to the action than ever before.

obviously the pics we got now aren't final ones so people should chill.

Source CVG.Com:

PES 2008 will be out in Autumn 2007, first on PS3, with Xbox 360, PS2, PSP, DS and PC versions to follow (exact dates are yet to be confirmed).

Back
Top Bottom