Future Winning Eleven: PS3!!! discuss

I should say for people hoping to import this game and play it on a European PS3, that the game will not work in standard definition if the currently released games are anything to go by.

For some reason imported games do not play in standard definition, it's something to do with 480p/60hz which the Euro PS3 doesn't seem to output.

It should work fine in high definition though, as every PS3 game released so far does as far as I know.

we 11 will be ragion free as all ps3 game are ... but i hope that like suffdaddy said we have a world wide launch

Yeah but that was bullS^%t from nokami. WE games are 1,8GB and pes are 2,2GB on a 4,7 to 9,4 DL dvd?! Ill wait to see what they actually announce (and even then be cynical, remember the adriano "in game" images last year for 360?), as i find it hard to believe they would make the ps3 version 3x better then the 360 version. Unless, as mentioned, they meant the pes6 360 version vs pes7 ps3 version. Which would actually be kinda dissapointing when you consider how crap pes6 was.

Hopefully some comfirmed info wil be released shortly.

Hey i'm with ya, but history shows that they do that. they just lazily add to the disc space every new issue of Winning eleven...

But I personally don't care if konami decide to seeing as i have both a 360 and Ps3(bought with credit I might add cuz no way the work checks cuttin that thing)

Just for information

Pro Evolution Soccer 6 on 360 = 6,32 Gb (thank Vialli for this information)
Winning Eleven 11 on PS3 = 18 Gb (Information from the Blog, fake or not ?)

it's exactly 3 times the size, so 3 times better about he size ?

Hmmmm interesting.

the size thing is all about "fitting" new stuff in.

new stuff being:
better textures
more animations(though isn't it true that IF programmed for the PS3 has a physics engine all it's own whereas the 360 has to use it's exact engine for this?)
more content(like teams modes of play)

Konami never compressed anything. Us patchers and editors have seen this. we've seen stuff left over from previous games that had never been cleaned out.

RUMOR

Seabass stop work with Konami for a DJ career :(

seabassdjit5.jpg

This pic should have a caption under it that sez.

Cell what?

New Rumor about WE11:

1) predicted capacity is 18GB over. current rendered modeling capacity is 10GB.
2) 60 fps
3) online play for PS3, Xbox360, PC,PS2 but no online for Wii.
4) Huge quality gap between PS3 and XBOX360 ver. PS3 is better. maybe three times.
5) source is KONAMI insider.(it's real, he is Ruliweb member)

and bonus ...

He confirmed FF7 remake for PS3...

This is his blog about FF7 for PS3:

http://blog.naver.com/NBlogMain.nhn?blogId=bsssksk&Redirect=Dlog&Qs=/bsssksk/100036949534

See KONAMI ID card.

There isn't going to be a remake of Final Fantasy 7.
But there was a technical demo made for PS3.

lets hope adonis has some news from ''his contacts '' PS3 needs a freakin football game :D

i love konami, they got the best 2 games...PES/WE and MGS :D

i hope they do a great job with PES7/WE11.

what has FF7 to do with Konami by the way....
but it looks like there might be some good news in the
next few weeks.....
Niels

you and your fake pics Thomas! Honestly! ;)

No news yet from my friends, they're in the US right now attended to shows. I hope to hear something when they are back. Ive had no leads to pursue in the UK, although I have been on the phone to Konami's PR representatives Voltage. A few of the guys will remember the name Steve Merrit, he supplied us with free PES games when the forum first started.

Unfortunately he was very brief on the phone, not as friendly as years gone by. Maybe the higher position has got to him. All he told me was that 'news will be presented very soon to the public. Konami will be making more of a song and dance than usual. Expect some big news.'

All very PR talk to me, so he seems to be doing his job well ;)

No news as yet, but from the sounds of it we should have something concrete this week or next. May is gonna be a huge month for footy fans, especially seeing as EA show Fifa 08 very soon aswell.

Adonis,

Your investigative skills are impressive!

I understand your contacts have high hopes for Fifa 08 as well?

and are you feeling good about the 23rd, Maldini gonna be fit eh, quick: get Craig Bellamy off the golf course for a run at him! \\:o/

Thanks Adonis, after Christian Jeanpierre it's a member of Konami UK :8):

--------------------------------------------------------------
HUMOR FAKE

From the last "Rolling Stone magazine" It's Seabass himself and this big bang "The Telly Anlly" who make the music of the next pro Evolution Soccer ! :shock:

Big Budget, big budget... :roll:

seabassxx8.jpg

Last edited:
are we still set for the 18th then?

Adonis,

Your investigative skills are impressive!

I understand your contacts have high hopes for Fifa 08 as well?

and are you feeling good about the 23rd, Maldini gonna be fit eh, quick: get Craig Bellamy off the golf course for a run at him! \\:o/

Yep my friends have seen and played Fifa 08. They are VERY impressed. Cant wait for the news on both games.

Mate, Im almost worrid Im too confident about the 23rd! Ive not had one sleepless night yet, during the World Cup I didnt sleep well at all! And the week before we played the first leg against Man Utd I couldnt sleep well too!

Monday 14 May 2007
There's a huge quality gap between the newest Winning Eleven prototype (eventually Pro Evolution Soccer 7) running on PlayStation 3 and the version on Xbox 360, according to a Konami "insider".

The Eastern deep-throat has made the claim on his blog, handily deciphered by forumites, reckoning that the PS3 version is 'three times better' than the 360 counterpart. But how exactly could this be possible? Surely both machines possess almost exactly the same techno-muscle?

Actually, it's not all about the size of your chips - here's how Pro Evolution Soccer 7 could conceivably reach that triple-tastic improvement between the consoles.

1 Konami knows PlayStation3 inside-out
Aside from Sony itself, Konami is one of the best developers to tackle a PS3 title. The PES dev team has been working intimately with Sony for ages, while the MGS4 team has already been elbow-deep in PS3's giga-guts for more than two years now. If anyone can uncover previously unheard of strength from Sony's console, it's Konami.

2 The PS3 pad will always be better
PlayStation 2's pad was, and still is, probably the best joypad ever conceived. And PES employed its wonderfully responsive D-pad perfectly, to the point where D-pad users will find PES on 360 feels very weird. Unless Microsoft unveil a new, better D-pad for its controller, we're always going to prefer playing with the SixAxis, and PS3's version will always 'feel' better. Probably about three times better, in fact.

3 Blu-ray can hold more gumph than DVD
And by 'gumph' we mean things like team data and animations. We can believe that Pro Evolution Soccer on PS3 might include a whole raft of extra teams, perhaps for lesser-known leagues like Argentina, or have a much deeper animation scale - especially since you can always install PS3 games on the hard drive, too. It might just be the extras we're talking about, but that's what PES is all about.

If Pro Evolution Soccer 6 on 360 (light version of the PS2) do 6,32 Gb, i think Winning Eleven 11 can up to 18 Gb

- More teams
- More and true Next Gen Stadiums
- High Def textures
- Maybe multilanguages commentarys and menus
- HD Sound (7.1 or DTS maybe)
- HD intro

That will be normal DTS which isn't a high bitrate, since the PS3 can't ahndle DTS HD currently.

I'll just be gutted if the PS3 version is a lot better, I'll just have to persuade Adonis to let me use his staff disocunt
icon_wink.gif

TG you can at least have given him a decent Vinyl Deck!! None of this Numark Bollocks! he should have been given a Technics 1210....

Dj

10x adonis it is really nice to have someone who can find news around 10x alot :D ... i am getting excited bout fifa aswell now :S
maybe the wait will be warted :)

Come on Soho Team make This Is Football 2008 :)!! Konami and EA need some competition so they actually make SIGNIFICANT CHANGES to their game each year!

Dj

I'd like to make a few requests, the ps2 gameplay of PES6 is almost perfect, hopefully new features can be added to the game to make customisation even better.

1. Allow licenced teams to be editable, e.g. its pointless being ajax in master league as you can't change their kit at the end of the season. One of the best features restricted to just unlicenced teams.

2. Show less Konami adboards, in some cases the whole row is Konami and looks bad. If you can't get real sponsors show fake looking ones, anything is better than just Konami. Even better, allow us to create 5 adboards for each team that take the place of konami boards.

3. Although we can pick stadiums for every team please can I have a rename option so even though i pick a stadium, it will the correct name for every team. So ten teams can have old trafford but with each teams real stadium name. Hope you guys know what i mean lol also allow the grass texture to be changeable per team too

4. Change the master league format, maybe add more divisions or something, after about 5 seasons in the top division the game gets a little stale. Also show the calendar with their months, so there is a summer period and winter period. Allows better use of sun, rain and snow.

5. Widescreen option, definetly lol

6. Allow music to play from the ps3 hard-drive for each tournament. So i can have the premiership anthem on my hard-drive, the game will play it for the intro to the match. Something like that.

7. Allow me to take a photo of me, then allow the game to use that image and build an ingame face of me. That would be cool. Hopefully let this feature be added for every player in the game. Then someone dedicated could recreate every player perfectly.

8. Add the extra teams shown in the International Tournament, more teams more fun.

Back
Top Bottom