You've seen enough "game within a game" things for LittleBigPlanet to make you ill. Gradius, Tetris, whatever, it's been done. But you haven't seen Lumines, especially one that comes from Q Entertainment.
Yes, Q, the creators of the original, have teamed up with Media Molecule and Sony to launch an official version of Lumines within LittleBigPlanet. It's due sometime this "winter".
First we introduced an array of costumes for Sackboy, now the PS Store is pleased to introduce exciting new LBP ‘Level Packs’ to fill your Pop-it with more themed creative items. Our level packs are filled with several new items including new costumes, cool objects, decorative items and numerous stickers all for you to enjoy creating new levels – all for just $2.99.
Check the store this Thursday and get your hands on our first one: Festive Level Pack (includes):
* Two new Costumes – Christmas Tree headpiece and a Wrapped Sackboy.
* One new Create Material = Wrapping Paper (cardboard w/ giftwrap texture).
* Two new Objects = A Festive Sleigh and holiday themed light.
* Six new Decorations = A Festive Bauble, Bell, Wrapping Bow, Candy Cane, Card and Stocking.
* A ton of new Stickers = holiday themed of course, including a Red Nose Reindeer, Elves, Turkey images and many more.