Madden NFL 11

Re: Madden NFL 09

Check out my Madden vids online.

Laron Landry buries his helmet into Terrel Owens chest.
http://www.easportsworld.com/en_US/video/191785

:LOL:

zidanebam.jpg

Nice spot.

Do me a favour, can you play against Minnesota and report back on AP.

Me? I'll be able to play tonight around 6pm and post then mate? Probably better getting JFlores or Gomito to post their impressions of him though, as I don't know much about the guy :((

OK, I've just finished listening to the Sports Anomaly and they mentioned that he is hard to stop but in a good way.

I've read a few people say they came up against RB's who are meant to be awesome but they just didn't show anything during games.

Rewind is that one newcomer that, depending on how it's received, might not be in next year's game. While it can be turned off (or limited to 1, 3, 5 or unlimited number of uses), Rewind gives players a mulligan at the previous play. It isn't used at all during online multiplayer but can be used offline. Having a friend sitting next to you and having one of your touchdowns taken away is gut-wrenching to say the least.

That's being disabled on local multiplayer games. I'd have to smack my mate severely if he took a touchdown off me using a rewind :censor:

smoot couldnt get in the endzone, LOL.

the taylor(OH SHIT, my bad, i meant landry, i honestly didnt event think about it unitl i reread it) hit looked cool i guess, but it was a weird angle

LOL! yeah, Smoot couldn't get in. Just like in real life..lol

I know, I wish it was S. Taylor. The hit was and felt nice, but the angle was weird. EA still has a lot of work to do with this game for future titles but they have started on the right foot in my opinion. Next year's Madden will have improved on many of these things which will be welcomed.

Last edited:

jflores what is Adrian Peterson like?

You guys noticing the CPU running game being crap? I'm seeing quite a few people complaining that the CPU running is non-existent.

im seeing all of the nfl2k5 lovers saying its the same old madden... i trust them, i got my refurbed xbox back, and NFL2k5 works, it didnt on my broken one. Im going to get updated rosters... maybe the 1985 season one!
hahaha

im seeing all of the nfl2k5 lovers saying its the same old madden... i trust them, i got my refurbed xbox back, and NFL2k5 works, it didnt on my broken one. Im going to get updated rosters... maybe the 1985 season one!
hahaha

I still have NFL2k5 to fall back on. I just need to get some updated rosters but seems like a pain to get those online as you have to buy an Xport. Make no doubt about it, Madden is waaaaay behind NFL 2k games.

Very quick, aguile and very dangerous. Love using him.

I look forward to tomorrow, I'm going to try and shut him down with the Cowboys.

hahaha

I absoloutely loved 2k5, but I think some people show unblinkered love and wont ever let go of 2k5.

I absoloutely loved 2k5, but I think some people show unblinkered love and wont ever let go of 2k5.

I'm with you on that. I love 2k5, still have it and playing from time to time. Madden09 doesn't come close, but does some things right that increase the fun on gameplay and realism. I like to be open minded and give some game developers the benefit of doubt. But I do respect the opinions and views of others and understand why they don't trust EA.

i dont think that was a catch, so not a fumble, but even more curious, why are you lauging? that leads me to beleive when you watch NFL games you laugh the whole time HAHA

Yep, NFL IS HILARIOUS!!111!!

:ROLL:

I was laughing at the hit, which I thought was pretty heavy (and heavier-looking than the hit JFlores posted).

What a weird post by you ... very weird.

The offensive line did its job in that first video and that hit is lovely!

What options are available to you when you want to upload a video?

Back
Top Bottom