PES 2012 PC Demo talk

Noone else find this new pes to simple. Like pingpong...its just pass, pass, pass, shoot...repeat.

There is no dynamics to the game such as PES1-5.

Something about it just doesnt feel right.

THIS IS FOOTBALL PASS PASS AND SHOT, I don't understand what people expect from this simple game as football

Sadly this is how the full game is going to be, so PES 2012 will suck I guess but still..
Biggest problems in PES 2012 that make so many people on these forums hate/dislike the game :

- Reverse catch up bug where u can't catch the attacker once he is past you even if ur top speed is 99 and his is 50.

- Crossing bug where the defenders let players have free headers.

- Close control of players is absolutely ridicilous, its like the ball is attached with a string to every player who runs with the ball, even players with 60 dribble accuracy make such close touches that only Messi would when sprinting.

- Goalkeepers are not good enough.

- Doesn't seem to be much of a difference between players like in 2011, there you could clearly see the difference between Messi or Iniesta or Xavi etc... here the difference is much less noticable.

- Why is there no acceleration stat??? Acceleration is one of the most important things in soccer, without it it means that explosive power/Agility will dictate that burst of pace which means even players with bad acceleration and speed like Xavi will be able to skip past players with ease.

- Why do players still run on rails when getting a pass or whatever, and sometimes you can't sprint aswell in some situations, why is this game still too automated and the computer still forces you to do things you don't want?

- Animations are horrible but I can live with that if the other areas were fixed...

I think you make some good points. I mean i'll probably still buy the game but what you're saying are pretty much objective negative points which may spoil the game experience. I'm not convince the game will 'suck' but i can see what you're saying.

Guys! You are like you playing a pes game for the first time! :APPLAUD:

Is it the case?;)

Not at all.
I've been playing PES/WE/ISS series since Super Nintendo. Then PSX. Then PS2. Then PC.
I've never witnessed this scenario before were talented players like Robinho, Messi, Robben, etc, can pass-through players like they were transparent... lol. It's totally unreal.

I don't know which game some of you are playing. I've never seen a pass go through a player. In PES2011 it was a problem where the defender would not act when a pass just rolled passed him but 2012 i have to say overall i have been impressed with the problems from 2011 that have been resolved. The above problem plus cursor switching which i believe were the two major issues, for myself anyway have been resolved.

THIS IS FOOTBALL PASS PASS AND SHOT, I don't understand what people expect from this simple game as football

It just feels really dumbed down. Also it feels like the battle for ball midlfeild play is non-exsitant. You can pass from def-attack shoot. In pes 5 eg..you could pass from defense but then in midfield you had to think about were youd pass/dribble and it was hard to break through...

In pes5 for example, I had to work for an opening at goal,I had to chose tactis to create cahcnes.

Maybe play a winger out wide and try to cut in then shot

Maybe switch play to free player and create chance

Angled through ball out wide then cut in for chance

Maybe I try some one-twos down middle of park

etc...

In this game I feel like iM just pressing x,x,x,x,x,[]........

I almost fall asleep playing it. There is no tension, excitement.

i will post this also here, since it's pc version i play. my original post from console thread goes like this:

"is someone on this forums close in any ways with konami pes 2012 team? i ask because i would like to know if someone can tell them (konami pes 2012 team) to remove blur effect from full version.

i just tried tunizizou's no blur patch and it's totally different game. it looks stunning now. i simply cannot understand why they would want to ruin this game with that ugly blur effect when the game can look awesome.

so i put my hope on someone who can transfer this to konami team, if possible."

i will post this also here, since it's pc version i play. my original post from console thread goes like this:

"is someone on this forums close in any ways with konami pes 2012 team? i ask because i would like to know if someone can tell them (konami pes 2012 team) to remove blur effect from full version.

i just tried tunizizou's no blur patch and it's totally different game. it looks stunning now. i simply cannot understand why they would want to ruin this game with that ugly blur effect when the game can look awesome.

so i put my hope on someone who can transfer this to konami team, if possible."
I just remove blur in Preview Build and it's work but now the game is way way to fast on "0" if i compare to previous "0" what was before put that " blur remove " file .

I can play a lot of matches in pes12demo2 but I always go back to PES6 (or PES 5) where there is totaly different gameplay, old but fantastic.
From what I see some of you also have this feeling.
Why the old pes6 gameplay is always beating new PES-es? I cant believe it.

sry Im really dissapointed by the new PES. It just doesnt feel right, like pes 5,6 used to do. Its unbelievable but I started playing PES 6 and it feels like coming home.

I even tried Fifa 12 demo and I never thought I would say it but: Fifa even felt better than PES.

Sry but Konami lost my trust in a good game.

I would rather see them work on a next-level version of PES 6, with the same old graphic engine, just some small improvements.

PES has become to complex. It has lost its "good feeling"

Sry:((

Opposite for me, i didnt have any feeling/spirit as FIFA12 was soulless game..:RANT:

PES12 still have that football spirit :BOP:

Ok fellas. I want to apply this blur removal tool. Can someone explain how to go about doing so? Not a PC player here and need a tutorial ;)

Ok fellas. I want to apply this blur removal tool. Can someone explain how to go about doing so? Not a PC player here and need a tutorial ;)

It depends on whether you are using any patch Lami.

If you are using Jenkey's patch, he just released an exe file that can work with his patch. You can download it here: http://forums.evo-web.co.uk/showthread.php?t=65010

If you want yair's physics modification, you can download it here: https://evo-web.co.uk/threads/64579/page-22
It works with jenkey's patch too. Just be sure to detach and attach to kitserver again.

If not, you can download Tunizizou's bin file here: http://forums.evo-web.co.uk/showthread.php?t=65002

Just get Jenkey's patch to add the 72 teams, get the stadium pack if you want, and then just extract the blur patch into the folder it says in the thread. It's as simple as extracting files to your PES folder, that's it. Really straightforward.

Thanks peeps. Downloading the demo now (nzb ;) ) and will give this a shot asap :TU:

I'm not very familiar with kitserver though. Hope I won't need to use it now :P

Oh you do need to use kitserver. But if you download Jenkey's patch, it's all pre-configured, so you don't really have to do much in terms of settings and all. If you encounter any problems, just post here and I'm sure you'll get solutions.

It just feels really dumbed down. Also it feels like the battle for ball midlfeild play is non-exsitant. You can pass from def-attack shoot. In pes 5 eg..you could pass from defense but then in midfield you had to think about were youd pass/dribble and it was hard to break through...

In pes5 for example, I had to work for an opening at goal,I had to chose tactis to create cahcnes.

Maybe play a winger out wide and try to cut in then shot

Maybe switch play to free player and create chance

Angled through ball out wide then cut in for chance

Maybe I try some one-twos down middle of park

etc...

In this game I feel like iM just pressing x,x,x,x,x,[]........

I almost fall asleep playing it. There is no tension, excitement.

:CONFUSE:

Honestly, I couldnt disagree anymore. I dont know what planet you have come from or what game your playing. :SHOCK:

Back
Top Bottom