Not open for further replies.
well Silent Hill has its own downfall so xD

- give this game another try this week

well im still glad i spend my money on the other game this year

played in november & now in the end of march:

pros:
- shooting improved

contras:
- game is unresponsive as hell, thank god for gamespeed, thats a pro btw not to removing it xD
- lacking of animatons
- everything feels clunky, robotic, so unnatural
- through passes are still broken on PS3(not on pc strange), they are way off even on full assist
- NO keepers at all, dont mind getting beaten up by the cpu but all 5 goals were like there is no keeper at all

Comparing anyone to Goebbels' is grotesque. Don't forget that it is only a game we are talking about. Goebbels instigated mass murder...

Last edited:
HTML:
Bhatti use the same propaganda every day like Joseph Goebells in 3 Reich.

You do realize this is a video game we are talking about...right?!

Oh yeah?
So read this: http://www.evo-web.co.uk/forums/showpost.php?p=2882973&postcount=3814

Now think before defending him :))
If i was Adam i apologize to everyone, even if KONAMI forces me to telling the real truth. I can make one secrect account and spread the real truth.

I'm going to defend him because in this case he is attempting to be respectful to the two Twitter users. I'm not justifying his previous actions, but imagine yourself being trolled every single day by people who are unhappy with the game. That is not to say that those users are not entitled to do so, however, they need to voice their concerns, criticisms, feedback, etc. in a more respectful way. In the particular instance you are referring to, one of the users refers to Adam as an "idiot". This is my question for you: How do you expect people like Adam to react when they are being so blatantly disrespected? Again, this is not meant to justify some of Adam's previous responses, -- my major criticism of him as a community manager is that he often replies to individuals as someone who wears his heart on his sleeve (for better or worse) -- but he seems to be trying to have a conversation with these two individuals who want to do nothing but incense him to anger. Is that necessary? I don't think so. Make your point respectfully and be done with it.

Comparing anyone to Goebbels' is grotesque. Don't forget that it is only a game we are talking about. Goebbels instigaties mass murder...

Thank you, gerd! Common sense!

You don't understand me. Bhatti lying the same like Goebbels. Do You know what a mean? He talks every year the same shit. I can not understand it. He is rude, arogant. Every year he use propaganda. Why i compere him to Goebbels? Because Goebbels use the same propaganda. He was master of propaganda. Bhatti is master of propaganda in Pes. For 7 - 8 moths he has all Pes fans in ass. When the new Pes is comming he starting the same shit. We talk for 6 years about keepers, online etc and now he show us faces???:RANT: Bhatti STOP IT !!!!

You don't understand me. Bhatti lying the same like Goebbels. Do You know what a mean? He talks every year the same shit. I can not understand it. He is rude, arogant. Every year he use propaganda. Why i compere him to Goebbels? Because Goebbels use the same propaganda. He was master of propaganda. Bhatti is master of propaganda in Pes. For 7 - 8 moths he has all Pes fans in ass. When the new Pes is comming he starting the same shit. We talk for 6 years about keepers, online etc and now he show us faces???:RANT: Bhatti STOP IT !!!!

Horrible dude, why post such nonsense

Morally, Goebbels is a thousand times worse than that poor Bhatti fellow.
From a point of view of pure propaganda Goebbels and Bhatti are also incomparable...Goebbels was a genius in propaganda, an evil genius but a genius... there are probably 100 people on evo-web who should excell more in Bhatti's job than Bhatti himself...

Konami do yourself a favour and ask jimmy to do Bhatti's job.

So, nothing from the 360 players about the DLC and patch ??

I understand Konami about the rumour of PES 2015 PS4 exclusive...

edit :

Some new faces :

- Andros Townsend (Tottenham)
- Loik Remy (Newcastle)
- Clement Grenier (Lyon)
- Eliaquim Mangala (Porto)
- Antoine Griezmann (Real Sociedad)
- William Carlvallo (Sporting Lisbone)
- David Silva (Manchester City)
- Xabi Alonso (Real Madrid)
- Alberto Moreno (FC Seville)
- Lucas Moura (PSG)
- Bernard (Chakhtar Donetsk)
- Lucas Leiva (Liverpool)
- Ramires (Chelsea)
- Fernando (Chakhtar Donetsk)
- Oscar (Chelsea)
- Pablo Zabaleta (Manchester City) need confirmation
- Lorenzo Insigne (Naples)
- Pablo Osvaldo (Juventus) need confirmation
- Alessandro Diamanti (Guangzhou Evergrande)
- Diego Costa (Atletico Madrid)

Thanks jazen93 (WENB)

Last edited:
I'm not justifying his previous actions, but imagine yourself being trolled every single day by people who are unhappy with the game.

Really? What happen if was the opposite way? PC exclusive only and consoles, no version?
First of all, people are unhappy, because Adam is responsible to tell the fans, they will do this and do that right.
Trolling can be annoying, but speaking from is back, the people will not close the mouth at all.
And is posting something today and it's different tomorow.
Adam still not apologize to everyone since is reveal the real date for PC Demo!
Posting a PC Demo after a release of the game is a shame, even in hallowen day.
I buy the videogame, and i send 1/2 of the money 2 months before they release in the first day.
I was only Nº1 in that shop buying PES 2014!
I never though the game was so bad after all, they post some guy as been stealed PS3 Copies and sell it more cheap and konami know that very well.
The copy games still activated a few on PS3.
Adam speaks to the world, that PS3 Copies is not the same will delivery in the stores. (Liar!)

We miss you so much Seabass, with him this "propaganda" people was sealed for everyone.
Only i read about Seabass news each year, not some newbie worker put there.

In PES 2015 i will not buy the game, and i will enjoy see konami releasing updates flying like a bird, because i can get them all free with no excuses.

Last edited:
Really? What happen if was the opposite way? PC exclusive only and consoles, no version?
First of all, people are unhappy, because Adam is responsible to tell the fans, they will do this and do that right.
Trolling can be annoying, but speaking from is back, the people will not close the mouth at all.
I buy the videogame, and i send 1/2 of the money 2 months before they release in the first day.
I never though the game was so bad after all, they post some guy as been stealed PS3 Copies and sell it more cheap and konami know that very well.
Adam speaks to the world, that PS3 Copies is not the same will delivery in the stores. (Liar!)

We miss you so much Seabass, with him this "propaganda" people was sealed for everyone.

In PES 2015 i will not buy the game, and i will enjoy see konami releasing updates flying like a bird, because i can get them all free with no excuses.

Konami came out with the same shite year after year even when Seabass was there. It's Konami who go around claiming 'next year's PES will be the one we get it right', and have done so for donkey's years now.

As for Adam, I feel sorry for the guy in that Konami have shoved him onto Twitter as an official Konami voice when, to me, it looks like they barely ever give the guy any information to tell anyone. It's Konami that are the problem. I mean the poor guy had absolutely nothing to tell when the farce about data packs was going around shortly after release. Having to placate angry fans while having your bosses seemingly providing zero information sounds difficult to me.

I'll most likely go back to PES when 2015 comes out not least to try it, but I'm not looking forward to the usual crap that comes with it - patches constantly altering gameplay in good and bad ways, transfers bring totally out of date, data packs clashing with option files etc and the total lack of communication they goes with it.

People criticise EA enough and I'd agree with them, but, man, I switch on FIFA 14 and every Monday it auto-downloads (in ultra-quick time) all the latest transfers seemingly week-by-week. It even changed the Premier League default ball back from yellow to white the same week they did in real life when the winter is over. No announcements about announcements, no announcements about anything, it just comes as part of the service for buying the game. So PES had better be good, because if it's only average at best then I'm not prepared to put up with Konami any more.

Last edited:

Can't say i disagree with all your points, but you sound like a broken record...boring.
You've made your point.

Konami came out with the same shite year after year even when Seabass was there. It's Konami who go around claiming 'next year's PES will be the one we get it right', and have done so for donkey's years now.

As for Adam, I feel sorry for the guy in that Konami have shoved him onto Twitter as an official Konami voice when, to me, it looks like they barely ever give the guy any information to tell anyone. It's Konami that are the problem. I mean the poor guy had absolutely nothing to tell when the farce about data packs was going around shortly after release. Having to placate angry fans while having your bosses seemingly providing zero information sounds difficult to me.

I'll most likely go back to PES when 2015 comes out not least to try it, but I'm not looking forward to the usual crap that comes with it - patches constantly altering gameplay in good and bad ways, transfers bring totally out of date, data packs clashing with option files etc and the total lack of communication they goes with it.

People criticise EA enough and I'd agree with them, but, man, I switch on FIFA 14 and every Monday it auto-downloads (in ultra-quick time) all the latest transfers seemingly week-by-week. It even changed the Premier League default ball back from yellow to white the same week they did in real life when the winter is over. No announcements about announcements, no announcements about anything, it just comes as part of the service for buying the game. So PES had better be good, because if it's only average at best then I'm not prepared to put up with Konami any more.

You are right my friend.
But i have one solution, it can be able to do it, if someone can try it.
Let's wait to see KONAMI updating PES 2014 on XBOX360 and let's use that updates implented on PC.

"If the exclusive charathers are in PS3 and XBOX360 for SFXTEKKEN, i got news for you, that 5 single charathers are already playable on PC. :FAIL:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJ3RaVfU7jg :OT:"

Like Nike saids... Nothing is impossible.

Data Pack 5 have 9 national teams - including the Czech Republic, Greece, Italy, Portugal and Ghana. - Tunevi already made it.

60 face updates have been implemented for players who, according to Konami, "may be called up in the near future" to the national sides of England, France, Germany, Italy, Portugal and Spain. - We can use cpk to import the updates.

11 new pairs of boots - again cpk to import.

They want war? We will do the war.

Last edited:
They want war? We will do the war.

LOL, how old are you mate, i am only 20 and you sound like a spoilt kid. Plus those things you mentioned are all free anyway so i dont know what your on about.

On another note, i am really enjoying this game and cant wait for the World Challenge DLC.

:LOL:

This thread keeps the same joke as ever! Nazis & war against Konami... you all sound a bunch of lunatics! :P

Some faces from Adam Twitter

845396636.png

845396536.png

845397574.png

845399354.png

845426497.png

BjlUZ6CCEAEMyy6.jpg:large

BjlCVzSIEAAOQcT.jpg:large

Bjk7P1ECIAIcF1T.png

https://twitter.com/Adam_Bhatti

I'm 27, and secound i'm a PC User not a PS3/XBOX Fanboy Troll Land upthere. :))
Adam it's like a 15 years old, a dev like that is more stupid then a modder here.
Love on videogames? They only care about green money, no love and passion is in their.
I'm going back to my job here.

Enough.

Any more of your silly posts will be deleted.

People should really give this patch a go. Very interesting changes, even to animations and the way players turn and change direction. Passing animations have also been significantly overhauled, players use smaller touches now, none of those exaggerated passing animations from before.

Game feels better all around. I think that if they manage to tweak a few more kinks and improve GK AI, we have a pretty decent game on our hands.
That being said, no blunders from 4 hours of gameplay.

People should really give this patch a go. Very interesting changes, even to animations and the way players turn and change direction. Passing animations have also been significantly overhauled, players use smaller touches now, none of those exaggerated passing animations from before.

Game feels better all around. I think that if they manage to tweak a few more kinks and improve GK AI, we have a pretty decent game on our hands.
That being said, no blunders from 4 hours of gameplay.

hey buddy one of my biggest concerns for me for this game was the walking dribble has that been improved?

please game play improvements feedback thanks

-Players more responsive - especially defending. Your defenders will rarely get stuck flat footed.
-Normal dribbling is more like Pes13, but a little more loose. Harder to keep the ball in tight pressure situations, but more natural and easier to change directions.
-I think a lot of work has been down to defending. eg. If you get countered on quickly (attacker running at your cb's from the halfway line), you defenders stand off + run back. The high line doesn't feel as suicidal. Nice to see.

The onus is now on the attackers to break down the defence, not the other way around.

-Shots are now rockets. You can score a lot of screamers from outside the box.
Finesse shooting is much improved. A lot more zip, no longer flooty lob types.
-Game speed is a lot faster, more like Pes13. Symptom of higher responsiveness I think.
-Much more of a passing game now. Because defending better/easier, the explosive power isn't as strong as it was. Harder to burst past players.
-Haven't seen much change in keepers. They save a good few of the rocket shots. They rarely catch power shots, and palm it away (into safety most of the time)

If you get accustomed to the speed, the game definitely plays a lot better.
Credit to Konami, I thought this patch would have little to no gameplay tweaks (+ just be for implementing the WC dlc). Turns out it's their biggest game changer so far.

its all good i ended up downloading the patch for the ps3, the walking dribble has been improved alot which is a relief its not 100% but much much better, i can enjoy playing the game again. first up the positives, the midfield battles are definately back, verified it by playing 4 different sides, now that can be good or not good, will it affect team styles cos not all sides pressure u all over, will have to play more and see. shooting so far is very impressive as are the keepers, from the four games iv played, they are much better when protecting the inner post, which used to piss me off, but once again not all keepers are consistent at protecting the inner post will it affect the individuality will have to play more. also passing has improved as well, theres alot more variation in the pass then previous patches which is good to see. Also most importantly the individuality has improved especially when it comes to a players touch and agility. Now for the negatives, firstly when i pass in a certain direction the ball goes in a different area it happens intermittently, and am not happy about that, also another thing iv noticed when i press the sprint button, the player doesnt always respond to it straight away which is not good and should not be happening after this amount of patches that has gone into the game. il be playing it again properly in the evening and il share if i find more positives or negatives in the game cheers.

WTF! I downloaded the patch on my PS3 and the game plays a lot different! Response is finally acceptable and the CPU scored a goal from outside the box for the first time since i bought the game!!! Maybe the AI is finally playable now, that was my biggest complain about the game.

-Players more responsive - especially defending. Your defenders will rarely get stuck flat footed.
-Normal dribbling is more like Pes13, but a little more loose. Harder to keep the ball in tight pressure situations, but more natural and easier to change directions.
-I think a lot of work has been down to defending. eg. If you get countered on quickly (attacker running at your cb's from the halfway line), you defenders stand off + run back. The high line doesn't feel as suicidal. Nice to see.

The onus is now on the attackers to break down the defence, not the other way around.

-Shots are now rockets. You can score a lot of screamers from outside the box.
Finesse shooting is much improved. A lot more zip, no longer flooty lob types.
-Game speed is a lot faster, more like Pes13. Symptom of higher responsiveness I think.
-Much more of a passing game now. Because defending better/easier, the explosive power isn't as strong as it was. Harder to burst past players.
-Haven't seen much change in keepers. They save a good few of the rocket shots. They rarely catch power shots, and palm it away (into safety most of the time)

If you get accustomed to the speed, the game definitely plays a lot better.
Credit to Konami, I thought this patch would have little to no gameplay tweaks (+ just be for implementing the WC dlc). Turns out it's their biggest game changer so far.

thank you for your feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom