PES 2014 Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
WTF! I downloaded the patch on my PS3 and the game plays a lot different! Response is finally acceptable and the CPU scored a goal from outside the box for the first time since i bought the game!!! Maybe the AI is finally playable now, that was my biggest complain about the game.

Back on the pills again?

J/K.

What do you think of the dribbling now since it's one thing you didn't like before?

Ok first impressions after one match .. . . the game is slower on -1 the cpu AI is better in attack and defence, the shooting is stronger passing has been given less power. . .very difficult to send a through ball over the top which is an improvement. Superstar is more difficult as well, overall much better.

Lami i'm on the ps3 and can't download the data pack is there some problem?

it would be great if you could cary the dribble speed depending on how far you push the analog stick... asking too much i guess

Ok first impressions after one match .. . . the game is slower on -1 the cpu AI is better in attack and defence, the shooting is stronger passing has been given less power. . .very difficult to send a through ball over the top which is an improvement. Superstar is more difficult as well, overall much better.

Lami i'm on the ps3 and can't download the data pack is there some problem?

No idea mate. Do others have this issue as well?

I play it on 360.

Wow from video looks playable and fun game. Recently play after huge break pes2014 for pc its just awful and fustrating.

Already downloaded the patch/dlc, but i don't where to download the "World Challenge" stuff, in the PSN or in "statistics" (PES 2014 menu) i don't see it.
Not out yet perhaps?
I'm on ps3.

Since patch:

Shooting is more powerful:))
Passing isn't as powerful:CONFUSE:
COM AI pressure has been toned down slightly:))
Gameplay is slightly slower and more fluid:))

Pirlo have beard since the demo...

There are new players in national teams (updated), for exemple Germany:

-Jansen (Hamburger SV)
-S. Bender (Dortmund)
-Kruse (Mochengladbach)

To check all nationals teams is needed for new duplicate, and also new fake names.

overall seems better than yesterday, still the game feels ...unfinished

btw where went that great real life like collision system(via Havok) since the demo??? players just bounce to each other, no real reaction most of the times

Looks better, but erm heaps better? No way in hell. I can still see things I don't like (like Hazard who can't beat defender and gets ball stolen all the time :P) or defenders catching up to you no matter head start or not (but that doesn't seem to affect AI players -> Higuain goal). Yeah strangely Higuain scored on near post (and Cech had A LOT of time to try and save it, shorten distance, close him down? Why GK are glued to the line ie. does user have to think for GK and use triangle to move him out?).

Weird stuff. Looks more fluid that's granted, but judging from it, first time shots still aren't possible, there is delay/one more touch needed? One touch passing is FINALLY possible?

Sorry for stupid questions, but again PC users were abandoned here, so can't check it... (and will probably have to wait for months before they release it :LOL:).

WTF! I downloaded the patch on my PS3 and the game plays a lot different! Response is finally acceptable and the CPU scored a goal from outside the box for the first time since i bought the game!!! Maybe the AI is finally playable now, that was my biggest complain about the game.

Maybe this, after ea sports release the wc version, the pc version will get the same medicine on the players.
Let's pray and wait.
I will change my mind and i will buy the game if they fix the problems. :BYE:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom