PES 2015 Master League Thread

injuries? mane i aint even had a free-kick yet so forget about injured players and i'm just started the january transfer window, but the ref gets well happy with his red cards, he gives them out for slide tackles that have won the ball and that aint that dangerous
also no one wants to buy my transfer listed players:SS

1.) How do you enter contract renewals with players? Is there a specific time in the calendar for it?

1. at january window, they tell you all the players that need renewed

im doing ML with sabadell superstar, 10mins. and im 10th atm, but i hope i get to the play-offs, 7th should be enough because barcelona b are top and i think they will most probably stay there.

ive only bought 2 players guichón & crecco so far, need some better defenders though, but aint got that much £
GewfK5U.png

No injuries, although quite a bit of free-kicks and even a few penalties, including baiting the goalies out two times and getting them sent off :D

I guess it depends how you play. I am often getting ridicllously close to enemies and changing pace rapidly, so sometimes it gets ugly. Even scored a free-kick twice!

Contracts are actually quite a fun thing, I snatched really good CB from Sassuolo (Antei) for free, because he refused to sign new contract back in his Italian club :D

2.) Is there anywhere to see a graph of players development like there used to be in PES 10/11/12?

Maybe something in Traning menu? But definitely not a graph.

Dazzla, do let us know if Barcelona B will get promoted or not. If they won't be, that'd be quite nice, but knowing Konami, I think they will still be promoted.

I'm playing with Nottingham Forest trying to get them back to the glory days...and I have to say, I am really enjoying this year's Master League. Will report when I get time to play more often. (And if I don't get fired)

Might start a ML with Zaragoza when I get the game, too.
By the way, are the default ML players customizable in terms of appearance/name (I don't care about roles/stats, just names and appearances) or not? I might also do a ML with a team made of my friends if so :D

Dazzla, do let us know if Barcelona B will get promoted or not. If they won't be, that'd be quite nice, but knowing Konami, I think they will still be promoted.

I'm playing with Nottingham Forest trying to get them back to the glory days...and I have to say, I am really enjoying this year's Master League. Will report when I get time to play more often. (And if I don't get fired)

I think someone already mentioned Barca B don't get promoted :)

I want to start a ML with Le Havre, because they have had lots of good young players over the years...will wait a few weeks.

There is also the fact that CLassic D is using the same team....might be interesting to compare players...i'm not sure.

I started a new ML Gerd, wasn't a fan of the fake default ML players that I chose to begin with at Le Havre. I really miss those old guys like Ximenes and Castello.

This time I chose Sheffield Wednesday with their own players, 15 minute matches on Superstar level, so far it's going ok.

I'm tinkering with my tactics game to game because I was finding it tough to stop the CPU through pass to a striker, even with my defensive line set to being the deepest. I changed my defensive style from 'Front Line Pressing' to 'All-out Defense', with pressing style set to 'Conservative'.

It's making a huge difference, now there are far fewer gaps in my midfield. The next stage is to find two good wingers, as although Wednesday have decent wide players their ratings drop when pushed from midfield to wingers. Hallam Hope is a good young striker and Stevie May has already jumped from 66 to 68 after 5/6 matches. I brought Adel Taraabt in on loan but his stamina is terrible :).

I need to check and see if the old school 'Teamwork' stat is still in play. In the old games, new signings would take longer to bed in if their teamwork stat was low. Maybe that's also why Royston Drenthe seems to be absolute rubbish :P.

There is that match co-op option when you start Master League and it says something about online.

Anyone tried it? Anyone knows anything? Even if it's only two people playing one team, maybe we could arrange something?

That's interesting! Anyone tried it? Does that mean you can maybe play it online so that every player manages his own club like in football manager? That would be a dream if I can play a master league with a friend. Or is it just 2 on the same team?

Cheers Dazzla and Anjin for answering my questions! :-D

6 games into the Ligue 1 season and so far i've got an 100% record which leaves me tied in 1st with PSG and Monaco who also have won 6 from 6. The young CF I signed Benedick has already gone from a 76 to a 78 so thats cool. Expecting a team to come in for Lacazette in the January window, he's scoring goals for fun. Finding defending a bit difficult at the moment. Most my games end 3-2.

That's interesting! Anyone tried it? Does that mean you can maybe play it online so that every player manages his own club like in football manager? That would be a dream if I can play a master league with a friend. Or is it just 2 on the same team?

I´m pretty sure that´s 2 or 3 players in the same team, and as far as I know, each player can control a part of the team.
Example, Player 1 controls defenders, player 2 controls midfielders, and player 3 controls attackers/strikers.

Last time I red this was what Konami said.

The young CF I signed Benedick has already gone from a 76 to a 78 so thats cool.

Ahahah, I got him too and he's really a killer man. Deadly in 4-5-1, when you need that man up front to be just a strong guy who can hold onto ball or just smash it into dem goalie.

The whole co-op match, I have absolutely no idea and would like to know too :(

Thanks Lami for answering...that is VERY exciting that Barca B can't advance. then does Barcelona have two youth teams?

I found a young Brazilian forward called Gelpi that's 19 with a 76 SS stat and boy...first game he joined, he scored a hat-trick including a long ball volley to the top left corner...absolutely stunning!!!

I have to say, while many don't like how this game is really boiled down and simplistic, but I'm thoroughly enjoying it!! haha

Started a game with Manchester United, Superstar, 12 minute games. Want to get a few seasons in before I start one with a worse team.

Few games in, enjoying it so far, frustrating when things are not going well, but finely tuning tactics can work wonders.

I have noticed CPU game scores are very high, with many ending 4-4 etc which isn't really realistic.

Started a game with Manchester United, Superstar, 12 minute games. Want to get a few seasons in before I start one with a worse team.

Few games in, enjoying it so far, frustrating when things are not going well, but finely tuning tactics can work wonders.

I have noticed CPU game scores are very high, with many ending 4-4 etc which isn't really realistic.

I started with Manchester United also but on Top Player. Scores of the league games are strange, for example Burnley - C.Palace 5-0, every time when league is played there are a lot of goals on other matches 4-4, 3-5 etc. Also i find very annoying that Man Utd play in Europa Leagaue in the first season, how is this possible I don`t know...does anyone have this problem even when they start ML with other teams?

BTW just wanted to prove this.

Injuries are in the game.

Problem is they only happen when you player is slide tackled and if your player is tired.

There needs to be work done where players get injured from standard tackles and little trips when tired in certain instances and players pulling muscles etc..

I started with Manchester United also but on Top Player. Scores of the league games are strange, for example Burnley - C.Palace 5-0, every time when league is played there are a lot of goals on other matches 4-4, 3-5 etc. Also i find very annoying that Man Utd play in Europa Leagaue in the first season, how is this possible I don`t know...does anyone have this problem even when they start ML with other teams?

Yeah, this happens all the time in the last few years, the top 4 from last season is correct for champions league but the europa league isn't its because there's no bundersliga teams and the game includes the best sides from each league in the europa automatically.

Last edited:
BTW just wanted to prove this.

Injuries are in the game.

Problem is they only happen when you player is slide tackled and if your player is tired.

There needs to be work done where players get injured from standard tackles and little trips when tired in certain instances and players pulling muscles etc..

Yeah, this happens all the time in the last few years, the top 4 from last season is correct for champions league but the europa league isn't its because there's no bundersliga teams and the game includes the best sides from each league in the europa automatically.

This is a relief to see! I was starting to worry injuries didn't even exist.

Regarding the unrealistic scores, someone mentioned it here http://www.pesgaming.com/showthread.php?t=96099

It may be best to play 10 min games.

Hi all. Not played PES for few years and I have a couple of questions about sackings.

I'm in my first season in the second tier in Spain. It's January, I'm 1.5 million in debt, trust level is at zero, I'm 20th (lol) but am loving it!

Is it possible to get sacked? Or will I simply carry on as manager?

What happens if I get sacked? Does the game end? Can I carry on, and find a new club within the same master league save, or do I have to start afresh?

What happens if I continue to be in debt? Does that mean 'game over' at any point?

Thanks for bearing with me :)

Started a master league with Derby last night. Got rid of some deadwood and sent some young players out on loan.
Brought in Couch, Ravel Morrison, Suso & Scott Sinclair on loan. Signed former LFC left back Insua for £4m.
Played 2 won 2 - beat watford 3-1 and Rotherham 2-1.
Morrison has 3 goals in 2 games.
Not really feeling ML this year and think I might just play Champions League campaigns.

I would keep an eye on ultrasoccerblog.co.uk, especially the master league post on the 17th. there may well be an answer in the comments but i cant be arsed to check through!

Hi all. Not played PES for few years and I have a couple of questions about sackings.

I'm in my first season in the second tier in Spain. It's January, I'm 1.5 million in debt, trust level is at zero, I'm 20th (lol) but am loving it!

Is it possible to get sacked? Or will I simply carry on as manager?

What happens if I get sacked? Does the game end? Can I carry on, and find a new club within the same master league save, or do I have to start afresh?

What happens if I continue to be in debt? Does that mean 'game over' at any point?

Thanks for bearing with me :)

You only have a 1 year deal so you will probably be sacked at the end of the season

Yep, same with Lazio. I just skipped it. Plus my first competitive game was the Italian Supercup which IRL is between Juventus and Napoli and is yet to be played... Pretty annoying.

I finished my first season 11th with Lazio and started the next with 7 points from 9 having faced Juventus, Napoli and Roma. Added Depay, Vilhena (2 Dutch players to give De Vrij and Braafheid some company :LOL:) and Isco to my squad for a total of €50M and Konko.

Things have indeed been looking good for Cardiff in their first weeks of the 2014-2015 season. Hiring a little known Romanian manager, Hagi Son, no one really expected anything, but he has delivered. Now on top of the league with 8 wins, 2 draws and no losses, the manager has spoken out that he now has 100% trust from his players.

„Yeah the lads were looking at me funny when I arrived but they really trust me now“, he said. „We have had a good run and I‘m pretty happy with the whole squad but my forwards really deserve special mention, they have been unstoppable.“

Many doubted the new managers decision to buy two Icelandic players, adding to the one already there. „Yeah I got Birkir Bjarnason and he works well with Aron Gunnarson on the midfield, Bjarnason already has a goal and Gunnarson a couple of assists. But Alfreð Finnbogason has been fantastic. Remarkably, with 5 goals from 7 games, he still is some way off our top scorer!“

The manager seems to enjoy having so many options in the front. „I had pretty much settled on Finnbogason as my main man but this one day, Guerra came to me and told me he was totally hyped to play a match. I felt that he hadn‘t got a fair chance to show his skills so I put him on, and now he has 8 goals in 5 games! I would probably pair the two of them more often together but both really link up well with Jones at the front. No use fixing what is broken… but it will happen at some point“

So, no complaints then? „Not really. My scout keeps trying to make me buy some really expensive players, don‘t know what that is about. Maybe trying to bankrupt the club or something. And I really wanted to get Kolbeinn Sigþórsson for the frontline but Guerra has put me off him, the mad scoring bastard!“

une.jpg

Chavarria, a possible integral player.

I decided to start a ML with RC Lens. I choose the Sang Et Or because they're the weakest team in Ligue 1 and had the smallest squad (20 players) too, so managing them looked challenging. This ML will be used mainly to accustom myself with the game and the changes in the series. I decided to start in the first tier and play on Professional mode.

I'm still looking at the Fluid Formations and tactical options I can use. For now I decided to start with a 4-2-2-2 formation: four defenders, a DMF in front of the back four, a CMF in the middle of the park, a midfielder on both flanks and two strikers up front (one being a SS). I need to play a few matches to familiarise with the players at my disposal. After a preseason friendly match, one player that stands out, is the 26 year old Argentinian, Pablo Chavarría; he looks good on the ball and passes well, could be an important player in the team.

For the 2014/2015, I'm concentrating on staying away from the relegation and maybe finish in the top half, if that's possible with my small squad.

Also, the following is some rules I set for myself, just to make the game more fun.

• A maximum of three players per season.
  • Only one foreign player per season.
  • No youth team players.
  • Clubs negotiating for my players, three ML ranking higher than my club, have to be sold/loaned to them.

I looked ar my calendar and my first game of the season is against PSG. :II

Bonne chance, Stringer. Liking those rules. I don't know why but I've always thought 'blood and gold' is a cool nickname.

Wow, noticed some really cool player development mechanics on Master League, not sure if it was a part of PES 2011-2013, if not, look, coz it's awesome :D

I keep playing my Auxerre game, doing really terribly bad :D (17th place in Ligue 2, Superstar).

So, after one game a little cutscene with one of my players popped up, and the text saying "C.Diarra is showing promise blah blah blah why not give him more chances blah blah". Well, he's only RMF I have anyway so, well, he was just playing in every game anyway :D

Zmpxlil.jpg

And now, after around five games I guess I got the cutscene again and now it was saying about player flourishing and stuff, and suddenly Diarra's overall jumped from 64 to 67 :D Damn I have to say I really liked this one :D

lKRWXBX.jpg

Now I wonder, is it how player development works in general, or is it just additional mechanic on top of basic, gradual development. If former, fine, but if latter, damn I love the way it works!

So yeah, back to trying not to get sacked now :D Luckily winter transfer window opens after next game and I'll get a fair share of reinforcements :D

Damn :)) how did you do that? I played until feb 15 with san Lorenzo and the only joel campell improved one point.

Can anyone explain me the player development? What training settings youre using? Or do i just have to play more. Does the improvements depend on the player ratings?

Damn :)) how did you do that? I played until feb 15 with san Lorenzo and the only joel campell improved one point.

Can anyone explain me the player development? What training settings youre using? Or do i just have to play more. Does the improvements depend on the player ratings?

When you're viewing a player's details, on the bottom of their details (right of the screen), it should state their development status. With this information you can tell which players currently or aren't improving.

Also there's a sub menu, in the team menu, called Training, where you can configure what type of training each player will perform.

I'm know this doesn't really answer you question, but thought this information might help. Probably Anjin can advise better.

When you're viewing a player's details, on the bottom of their details (right of the screen), it should state their development status. With this information you can tell which players currently or aren't improving.

Also there's a sub menu, in the team menu, called Training, where you can configure what type of training each player will perform.

I'm know this doesn't really answer you question, but thought this information might help. Probably Anjin can advise better.

Yeah i know pretty much everything.thanks anyway. But i cant understand it. My players arent improving that much. Maybe they didnt get enough good grades..

I also dont understand why you cant edit the player development anymore in edit mode? I miss the graph of the player development...

Good luck Stringer looking forward reading about your adventures.
Thanks. I'm hoping it'll be fun even if I don't well or take long to progress.

Bonne chance, Stringer. Liking those rules. I don't know why but I've always thought 'blood and gold' is a cool nickname.

Merci. Those are the only rules I can think of at them moment, but the more experience I have with this game, the more rules I can think of to make the game challenging.

I interpret the nickname to mean...

Blood: as in blood, sweat and tears - hardwork
Gold: as in the glory for the hardwork - gold winners medal/medallion

Back
Top Bottom