PES 2015 Master League Thread

What lower rated teams would be fun to play with? I'm a Chelsea fan but my players are already developed so I was wondering if you guys had any idea of lesser teams in other leagues with at least one good player to build a team around.

Thanks

Damn :)) how did you do that? I played until feb 15 with san Lorenzo and the only joel campell improved one point.

Can anyone explain me the player development? What training settings youre using? Or do i just have to play more. Does the improvements depend on the player ratings?

You know, it just happens on its own. Although, special notice - players have their affection level towards manager (see Team Info), maybe it has some effect on when breakthrough happens?

uGzIQFr.png

I guess it's more or less random. So far I had one event like that per season (Diarra in first, AMF Huamantica in second, and my awesome GK Leon just now) and it's a nice boost, as all players are developing steadily anyway.

I have to say I like player development, nowhere near as OP as PES 6, nowhere near as messed up like in PES 2014. When you play with the same squad, it improves over time. Maybe they develop faster when you play in better league? Who knows.

But overall, it's just worth investing in young players, not only they develop constantly, but there's a chance for a little sudden flourish or whatever KONAMI called it :D

____

I'm in my third season in Auxerre game as of now. I barely held onto promotion to Ligue 1 in second season, sucking hard at Superstar. Now, after seventeen fixtures in Ligue 1 I am doing far better and surprisingly I'm (at least now) fighting for Eurocups spot, sitting on 5th/6th place, fighting with Stade Reims and Bordeaux. If I will be able to reinforce defence and bench this winter, I am definitely in for a Europa League spot fight.

Guys, have any of you experienced sudden player fdckup? I had that pearl, Benedick (bought from Stade Reims btw), and he scored over 30 goals during 2 season in Ligue 2 for me, but now, somehow...he's shit! He got to 79 OVR, but now I just, just can't achieve anything with him. He's just entirely worthless :( Thanks God I signed A.Martial (young guy from Monaco, free agent) and Yaya Sanogo (free agent too), they're doing the work up front. My AMF Huamantica is growing rapidly and just generally being an awesome AMF, I can recommend him wholeheartedly.

I have the same problem with my LB, Kołodziejczak. Half of the goals I am losing is because of this prick doing some wicked shit, and Antei - Maya-chan duo can't be everywhere you know! Kołodziejczak poor bastard!

I just fucking love Master League! Could use some more stuff, yes, but it authentically feels like a true football season. Every team is playing differently, sometimes you can counter them, sometimes they outplay you, sometimes they're outright surprising. I was playing the little buggers Metz FC for example, their stats are shite, but they're pressing you massively, taking initiative at all times, trying to zerg-rush your goal, it's amazing :D I won 2-0 but it was really fun game. The other day Lille just had a laugh at me and scored three goals in seven minutes, I was done at this point :D

I had a terrible start (1-4 with Valenciennes, seriously!), but then won some super important games, with PSG, OM, OL (all 1-0 :D), and I'm in for a fight.

If Master League could receive some more stuff in 2016, then it will be the best game mode in history of football games.

_________

@Stringer

Good luck m8! They're at the bottom of Ligue 2 in my game now, it's just atrocious :D

@TheStupidFox

To be honest every team has someone who can develop well, that was always the magic of Master League, new stars rising outta nowhere. I could recommend Sassuolo, got my top defender (Antei, now Italian NT defender :D) from them. But there are many teams to choose from. My favourite starts often involved taking some old legend and taking it back to top, like with Auxerre.

Just have a look at every league and see for yourself, I believe ;)

Started a try-out ML with Le Havre.
First player i bought was Stringer's friend Chavarria.

I do not want to copy him, but Chavarria played in Belgium for several clubs and i always loved him. First match was a 2-2 draw against Go Ahead Eagles from Holland.

Tacticus will be very important in this game. Le Havre sometimes make me think of the default ML squad ( i play with the real Le Havre players).

@TheStupidFox

To be honest every team has someone who can develop well, that was always the magic of Master League, new stars rising outta nowhere. I could recommend Sassuolo, got my top defender (Antei, now Italian NT defender :D) from them. But there are many teams to choose from. My favourite starts often involved taking some old legend and taking it back to top, like with Auxerre.

Just have a look at every league and see for yourself, I believe ;)

How exactly do you do that? I thought classic players would be players that are available during transfer windows?

I finally went for PSV and imported my BAL player which I just created without playing a single game. Let's see how him and the rest of the team develops now.

No, no, I mean taking a team that used to be big but is quite crap currently (like Leeds United for example) and restoring it to former glory ;)

I startet a ML with Mallorca on Superstar. Damn thats hard. Mallorca is a quite young team (exept the Captain with 39) with a 18yo player named Asensio. Hes quite decent but he moves like a truck. Today i saw that he will probalby sign with Real Madrid :CONFUSE:

Anyways after a few games im in 16th place. In the frist round of the spanish cup i lost at home with 2-4 :D. I won the return match 2-1 but that didnt help anymore.

I love it how difficult it is to buy decent players with a team from the second league. You really have to search for players and then negotiate a good deal.:APPLAUD:

I'm in my third season in Auxerre game as of now. I barely held onto promotion to Ligue 1 in second season, sucking hard at Superstar.

Since you´ve done several seasons already, how does the changing clubs happen? Do you get offers at the end of the season?

I decided to start a ML campaign, i'm managing Gazélec Ajaccio in League 2 (Top player, 10 min, classics OFF, start with club players).
I liked their uniform and the fact thay they were just promoted to League 2
L2-11-jee-GFCA-Arles-Avignon-3-1-403.jpg

I used the first transfer window and bought Minandinho, Castolis, Jacomorac & Leissenthar (ML defaults, free agents), also i brought N'Dinga from Olympiakos, a very young Congolese destroyer (DM); Kusk, a right Danish midfielder from Twente; and Rose, a young french CB/RB from Lyon.

We're currently sitting 10th on the table after 11 league games (4-3-4), and managed to beat PSG in the first round of the French Cup with a excellent performance by the boys.

It's too early to say, but I feel like we won'te be able to be promoted this 1st season, but that will help the teamwork for the upcoming seasons.

I'm loving the ML so far, honestly the best I've played since WE4.
There hasn't been a single game where i feel i've been cheated or that seemed scripted.

Will keep posting in here!

PS. the only thing i dislike is having to play in a +50,000 seater stadium.. i would love to have the smallest stadium possible (2-4k seats)... but oh well

Last edited:
Since you´ve done several seasons already, how does the changing clubs happen? Do you get offers at the end of the season?

You get offers from the other teams in July I believe and then from National Teams at the start of August.

Retrogott3 said:
I love it how difficult it is to buy decent players with a team from the second league. You really have to search for players and then negotiate a good deal.

Although sometimes AI is still a bit wonky with their transfer politics (I got Luke Shaw from free transfer this winter) I have to say, you really gotta spend some time looking for a good players so that's a good thing.

Playing with Man United. Opted it up to Superstar half way through the season as it was getting a little easy.

Superstar is a good challenge, I don't struggle to create chances, about 10-15 per game but have only won 2 out of 8 games since changing it. I cannot for the life of me seem to score, top players like Rooney and Van Persie create numerous chances but only seem to score when they are on Top Form. I don't want it to be an insurmountable challenge as I am enjoying it, it is just frustrating as hell when I cannot score after abundance of chances.

Anyone else having this issue?

Playing with Man United. Opted it up to Superstar half way through the season as it was getting a little easy.

Superstar is a good challenge, I don't struggle to create chances, about 10-15 per game but have only won 2 out of 8 games since changing it. I cannot for the life of me seem to score, top players like Rooney and Van Persie create numerous chances but only seem to score when they are on Top Form. I don't want it to be an insurmountable challenge as I am enjoying it, it is just frustrating as hell when I cannot score after abundance of chances.

Anyone else having this issue?

Hah, so I'm not the only one, although I play with a way weaker team. It's just basically a problem with getting shot on goal from any position really, is it?

Hah, so I'm not the only one, although I play with a way weaker team. It's just basically a problem with getting shot on goal from any position really, is it?

Yeah I do get a good number of shots on target, probably due to the plethora or attacking talent on the United team, however scoring seems to be next to impossible at times.

I do hope in time this will get easier, I have nearly smashed my controller twice already lol

Oh, apparently you can request a club change between seasons, and you can pick one of the clubs that has no manager ATM. So for example I could try moving to Man United or Atletico, not that I'd have any chance to get there yet, but there's a possibility.

Still, I'm not interested in changing teams really. Maybe if Milan was available...would be fun to observe your old team from afar, seeing how they do.

Oh mai it's 2017/2018 already :D And I got NT job offer from Poland, they are not in this year's World Cup but maybe I should take it anyway? I mean, it's about time I got involved in NTs :D

Halftime in the first season. I started with difficulty Superstar and was on place 18 after 6 games with no win. Also lost in the first round of the spanish cup.
I changed to topplayer and now im on place 2 :APPLAUD:

Superstar just feels shitty because it seems that the AI is cheating. 2 shots on goal and 2 goals. Come on..:FAIL:
So im probably going to primera division in my frist season :SHOCK:

malle4vlp8euxy9.png

I made some nice transfers. Assiotis is a 18yo defender with good potential.i can also recommend Ma Gi Hang, a quite decent, young midfielder. Last but not least Havenaar. A 1,90m heading machine who moves like peter Crouch :D

And now ive completed 2 transfers. Guerreiro seems to be a pretty good left back. Cant wait to welcome him to my squad.

malle1ub5sgywqr3.png

Last edited:
I made some nice transfers. Assiotis is a 18yo defender with good potential.i can also recommend Ma Gi Hang, a quite decent, young midfielder. Last but not least Havenaar. A 1,90m heading machine who moves like peter Crouch :D

And now ive completed 2 transfers. Guerreiro seems to be a pretty good left back. Cant wait to welcome him to my squad.

hey man, those are really good transfers, i looked them up and I particularly like Assiotis, Guerrero and Havenaar.. i'm in need of a strong and tall CF, i hope we can get him and Guerrero by summer.

And i agree with you, superstar was feeling a bit like cheating.. I like top player better, and now that every player (the most talented is rated 75) has a 99 teamwork rating i'm racking up consecutive wins!

I don't know if that will be enough for Ligue1 standards but hopefully we will find out soon :)

hey man, those are really good transfers, i looked them up and I particularly like Assiotis, Guerrero and Havenaar.. i'm in need of a strong and tall CF, i hope we can get him and Guerrero by summer.

And i agree with you, superstar was feeling a bit like cheating.. I like top player better, and now that every player (the most talented is rated 75) has a 99 teamwork rating i'm racking up consecutive wins!

I don't know if that will be enough for Ligue1 standards but hopefully we will find out soon :)

Thanks mate. I need an another defender. If you have any sleeper, pls tell me.

Yeah after my trust level was over 85 i started a winning streak and now after 25 games im in first place. Going straight to La Liga

Sure buddy, i'd recommend you L. Rose from O. Lyon, he is good both as CB and RB..
really hardworking and constant player, plus he's only 22

Recent match on Superstar.

Had 23 shots compared to CPU's 5.

CPU beat me 2-0.

I would not be annoyed if this was a one of but this is too much of a regular occurrence in the game that Superstar seems so scripted and cheated. I hope I am wrong but it pissed me off big time this afternoon

Sure buddy, i'd recommend you L. Rose from O. Lyon, he is good both as CB and RB..
really hardworking and constant player, plus he's only 22

Thanks. Another Player of Mallorca i can recommend is Ros. Seems unspectacular, but hes my best player.

I get you mate, i had the same feeling when playing UCL, Libertadores and AFC in superstar..
the cpu in that level clearly cheats, top player is my pick: i was afraid of it being too easy, but definitely it's a balanced game

Thanks. Another Player of Mallorca i can recommend is Ros. Seems unspectacular, but hes my best player.

Same happens to me with DUCOURTIOUX, the default team captain.. he's 36 but he has balls of steel, plays as his life depended of it

Last edited:
Le Gazzette - cool newspaper announcements sonoman.

Started a try-out ML with Le Havre.
First player i bought was Stringer's friend Chavarria.

I do not want to copy him, but Chavarria played in Belgium [..]

It's not a problem. Looked like it never worked out for him at Anderlecht, looking at his statics for them on Wikipedia.

Last edited:
Cardiff fans are ecstatic after beating Manchester United at Old Trafford in the cup, 1-3. The first few minutes where frantic, with Alfreð Finnbogason converting a mistake from Phil Johnson. Van Persie equalized almost instantly, linking up with Falcao to open up the Cardiff defense. Then it was back to Finnbogason, setting up a good chance for Kim to fire it in just outside the box.

In the second half it was time for the new January signing, Gylfi Sigurðsson, to shine. He had been placed on the left of the center of the pitch, and having little luck, despite being strong on the ball. He then made a good run up the left flank, made a neat turn to leave his marker, then about 35 yard hammer which made the crossbar sing before ending in the back of the net. With about 25 minutes left, Cardiff put on fresh legs and managed to keep United at bay for the rest of the game.

Cardiff now sits in second place in the league, and Everton will be their next cup opponents.

I had a session with Nîmes today. Some defeats, some wins and a couple draws. I use to play with Wroughlen and today scored a goal running with him from the midfield. It wasn´t unrealistic at all. I had no passing chances and started to run with him, and caught three defenders out of balance as I changed direction constantly at full sprint. Never done it before and I´m sure I won´t be able to pull it again that soon.

This game is a damn joy to play. Even on basic I can pass and cross pretty much where I want to. The more I play the more I get into it.

I have devised a macro that makes scanning through PESDB.NET easier (yeah, i had a slow day at the office).
Here are some examples of what i'm looking to sign by end of the season:

GOAL POACHER (CF)
Goal_poacher.jpg

FOX IN THE BOX (CF)
Fox_in_the_box.jpg

BOX TO BOX (CMF)
Box_to_box.jpg

I don't know the salary/market value for those players since it doesn't show in the database, but it should help narrow the search for new players.. what do you guys think?

Last edited:
When it comes to short listing players to buy, I usually pick players from teams club rankings below me. From there I select a player by "Ability" attributes that are required for the position(s) I want to employ him in. This contributes to how my team wants to play.

Regarding their salary/market value, does it depend on their age and ability? If you buy a young player and get him to improve, will his market value raise? Or maybe it's dependent on his development status?

(Also, I use pesmaster.com for PES stats lookup; looks more cleaner/clearer)

Yeah, i can confirm you it depends of their age and ability (for lesser known players). And yeah, if you improve a player his price will increase significantly, this has happened in PES since 2009 i think

didnt know about PESMASTER.com.. it certainly looks slicker!

Back
Top Bottom