PES 2017 PlayStation & Xbox Discussion Thread

Ratings are much more realistic. I can confirm that ;) I hope this helps balance the keeper- outfield players.

Czech, Alexis and Özil stands out from Arsenal, like in real life. Just like Koke, Luis, Godin and Juanfran from Atletico.

Also guys hey...Atletico is licenced too ;)

Youll see on Thursday but star players stand out big time. Altough we will see how will this play out on the field, stats matter or not i mean.

Czech, Alexis and Özil stands out from Arsenal, like in real life. Just like Koke, Luis, Godin and Juanfran from Atletico.

also Mertesacker and sául; but really need a new koke - it is still the same face as from pes14 dlc:CRY:
Also guys hey...Atletico is licenced too ;)

Please tell me thats a sarcastic joke about licences:SMUG:

Oh cmon guys. people will spam this thread soon to find out if Barca and Real is licenced or not, like every year.

I could tell you more about stats but they update most of them after the Euro i guess so it would be pointless. Btw at the moment only 18 players ratings are above 90 and 12 out of these are 90. So super stars are superstars ...at the moment...according to their overall. Take what you can from this.

Arsenal Licenced? Prepare the pain fifa fanboys. :)
I'm getting more excited even if the PC version still old gen, i don´t care.

Don't be confused if Konami lost LaLiga and Machester United but give us Arsenal :BOP:

Who cares, i want is a perfect editor for PC and nothing else. Common Konami only this and i'm happy.

PC is always cheaper though.

You are right Lami but that will continues to be this way darling.

1440162184-media.jpg

I'm not the only gay in this village. :LMAO:

Last edited:
I´m reading and following your posts.

Normally I would have jumped on the hype train at this time of the year, but for the first time I´m left cold totally.

I don´t say it´s impossible that PES 2017 is gonna be great again, but I really doubt it.
But let´s wait...maybe also way too soon to make a statement.
And maybe they come up with something which changes my mind.

PC users, just keep in mind: if they keep quiet about the pc version like they did the last two years, then you know how it´s gonna be :P.

According some convo on twitter between Adam and PES Indonesia that Arsenal pic could be fake too. I dont really get it since half of it was deleted.

PC users, just keep in mind: if they keep quiet about the pc version like they did the last two years, then you know how it´s gonna be :P.

Don´t push your arse to much, besides konami will release for PC a Next-Gen One when XBOX 360 and PS3 runs away from their desk dude. :))
I'm now a pro of Konami arsement!

According some convo on twitter between Adam and PES Indonesia that Arsenal pic could be fake too. I dont really get it since half of it was deleted.

Ah! Nothing is real and people believe on everything, what a joke. I told you the arsement just begins.
I only believe the same thing as last year with only a few extra addons and fixes, nothing else.
So if Adam told on Twitter they are working on konami is a job of 8 years since PES 2014 and only on 2022 the PES game will be perfect for the PC users and for the console one's.
This is just a trick to get your stinky money all over your wallet.
The reason why japanese people are so bored and lazy to work.
How they can work for a year and have only 3 days of holidays?

Last edited:

Adam just said to wait and see. He confirmed though that full licensed Epl is not possible.

I never understand who is so bored to put up all these fake images, i mean if the person puts them on his/her own site just so u click on it and watch the ads there i get it. But put it on twitter...i mean. Okay, worth your time dude.

Btw i dont care about kits and teamnames, they are all editable.

I never understand who is so bored to put up all these fake images, i mean if the person puts them on his/her own site just so u click on it and watch the ads there i get it. But put it on twitter...i mean. Okay, worth your time dude.

The solution is not watch anything, waiting for the release and buy the game or look on youtube. All the rest you can forget about it because will be the same as last year, the same licences, the same excuse of missing name players and etc... i don´t know. Let them do their job and wait.

For me it's real picture, we can see the Allianz Parque on the background same stadium from first PES 2017 picts.

I haven't really looked around but if recommended specs come out stating DX9 - then we know what PC players are going to get again graphically. I lost caring to rant anymore but its a bit past it now for Konami to not level up PC over console ... its almost boring waiting to know the usual outcome :)

I haven't really looked around but if recommended specs come out stating DX9 - then we know what PC players are going to get again graphically. I lost caring to rant anymore but its a bit past it now for Konami to not level up PC over console ... its almost boring waiting to know the usual outcome :)

The funny thing is the PC guys used to depend on PES when EA kept on releasing old gen FIFAs on PC until FIFA 11. Why did the tables turn?

The funny thing is the PC guys used to depend on PES when EA kept on releasing old gen FIFAs on PC until FIFA 11. Why did the tables turn?

Konami makes some unbelievably stupid decisions. Pes 2016 on Steam sold more than 100.000 copies being a last gen port. Just imagine how much more they could sell if it was a proper current gen game. They could easily reach 500.000 copies sold.

Lord knows, as I mentioned im so bored about it now ... just mod the shit out of it to compensate, gives us all something to do I guess :)

Konami makes some unbelievably stupid decisions. Pes 2016 on Steam sold more than 100.000 copies being a last gen port. Just imagine how much more they could sell if it was a proper current gen game. They could easily reach 500.000 copies sold.
Where do you have that information with the 100k copies from?

This is what bothers me the most, they're only shooting themselves in the feet by making such decisions

That's good news, replays were tedious. Hope they copied FIFA in this aspect

Seriously, you are overestimating the potential sale of softwares on PC as a plataform.

Its rather poor compared to consoles, specially when it comes to sport games (and even worse when it comes to PES franchise).

I'm pretty sure that Arsenal will be licencsed in PES 2017.

Because of the myClub campaign with Arsene Wenger and I have seen a PES 2016 myClub advert with Giroud in the Arsenal jersey which Konami Asia had posted.

Because of the myClub campaign with Arsene Wenger and I have seen a PES 2016 myClub advert with Giroud in the Arsenal jersey which Konami Asia had posted.

:TU: And I don't believe anyone would take so much that to make a fake pic look so believable :LOL:

For sure Arsenal are under license in PES 2017, the screen are not a fake, but can you show this advert with Giroud ? I missed it, thx.

Wow!

shocked-will-smith.gif

Wait a moment. When was Man Utd's license supposed to expire? Did they lose that one and get Arsenal's instead? Or will there be 2 BPL licensed teams now, like back in the day:THINK:

that kind of reaction for what? because of freakin' gameplan and arsenal licence? :YAWN:

Last edited:
guys today I played pes 2015 on ps4 and I was amazed how good game actually was. pes 2016 was first pes game i refused to buy and i play pes from ps1 days. pes 2016 was big dissapointment for me, at the start I loved the demo but from the start some things catch my attention and made me buy fifa for the first time. I can't understand why Konami destroy the things they nailed in the previous version of pes. For example footprinting, pes always was ahead of fifa in this department but for some reason make the players like they practise figure skating on the pitch. Another thing is when they recive the ball under pressure, they start to make 4-5 touches in 1 second, who can do that in real life??? I mention pes 2015 becouse of that, these things are brilliant in this game. pes 2015 has flaws, like manual headers, lack of stadiums, bad looking turfs etc. but the core of the gameplay was solid. Why they broke these things and make the game "smooth" with unnecesary animations. Don't get me wrong, more animations means better gameplay but when players trigger them right, not with the speed of light. I hope pes 2017 will bring us the game we really want, simulation, not arcade game like fifa. All of us know that potential is big, but... they make us always to use this ,,but"

Back
Top Bottom