PES 2017 PlayStation & Xbox Discussion Thread

For sure Arsenal are under license in PES 2017, the screen are not a fake, but can you show this advert with Giroud ? I missed it, thx.

Small mistake: It was a PES Club Manager advert, but still. ;)

I'm not able to find it again, on the picture were some players from teams which were licencsed in PES and there was Giroud with Arsenal. ;)

Konami makes some unbelievably stupid decisions. Pes 2016 on Steam sold more than 100.000 copies being a last gen port. Just imagine how much more they could sell if it was a proper current gen game. They could easily reach 500.000 copies sold.

The competition has:

1. NEXT GEN ! PS4/Xbone REAL game

2. DENUVO cancerous DRM that NONE can crack fast or at all!!

PES will never manage to fight unless:

1. PES2017 is NEXT GEN PS4/Xbone on PC!

2. PES2017 has also DENUVO

Until then bye bye KONAMI....Hello EA

Happy about the replays. I really enjoyed PES's general presentation this apart from the slow mo's. I think PES has the potential to nail it in 2017 on the visual front unless EA make drastic changes.

Sent from my D2303 using Tapatalk

Yeah, new replays will improve the presentation. Much needed.

Now, if they could just add lines of commentary to fill in the dead spots.

Last edited:
I wish they find a way to transfers option files, and gives us more slots for shirts, no limits will be fantastic like on PS3 era

Yeah, because another BPL license is no big news for PES :WHISTLE:
Licences are not big news for PES in my opinion. Not with our editing scene at least.

If they were to add content to the game, I'd rather have more unlicensed stadiums than more licensed teams, as the latter can be converted either by adding kits via USB and changing names via OF editing (console) or by downloading a .cpk, placing it in the right directory and adding a line to the DpFileList file (PC).

Licences are not big news for PES in my opinion. Not with our editing scene at least.

If they were to add content to the game, I'd rather have more unlicensed stadiums than more licensed teams, as the latter can be converted either by adding kits via USB and changing names via OF editing (console) or by downloading a .cpk, placing it in the right directory and adding a line to the DpFileList file (PC).

Well sure, I'd much prefer that! But I was referring to the fact that "casuals" are looking into such things, many people don't end up getting PES because "I don't want to play as North London"

The replays, one of the first good news I read here along with the reworked refs.

The replays on 2016 were horrible...god knows who programmed that.

... auto replays need a fix, and im guessing that's what we're talking about.
However, just as important, I think manual replays need a huge fix. At the very least you should be able to watch a replay, in slow mo or real time, in the camera view that you play. Also, they need to be extended, to fully capture the build up to a goal.. at least 30secs...

guys today I played pes 2015 on ps4 and I was amazed how good game actually was. pes 2016 was first pes game i refused to buy and i play pes from ps1 days. pes 2016 was big dissapointment for me, at the start I loved the demo but from the start some things catch my attention and made me buy fifa for the first time. I can't understand why Konami destroy the things they nailed in the previous version of pes. For example footprinting, pes always was ahead of fifa in this department but for some reason make the players like they practise figure skating on the pitch. Another thing is when they recive the ball under pressure, they start to make 4-5 touches in 1 second, who can do that in real life??? I mention pes 2015 becouse of that, these things are brilliant in this game. pes 2015 has flaws, like manual headers, lack of stadiums, bad looking turfs etc. but the core of the gameplay was solid. Why they broke these things and make the game "smooth" with unnecesary animations. Don't get me wrong, more animations means better gameplay but when players trigger them right, not with the speed of light. I hope pes 2017 will bring us the game we really want, simulation, not arcade game like fifa. All of us know that potential is big, but... they make us always to use this ,,but"

I discovered this recently.. for me pes2015 is an in between pes14 and 16.. animations better than 16 and more sim like, and response better than pes 14.

Interestingly, pes2015 on ps3 plays great also... quite a bit different to pes2015 on ps4. I like both, but there is something about the ps3 version that is pretty amazing.. cannot put my finger on it..but it plays brilliantly. I played the demo versions yesterday.. wow.. I actually prefer it to we14 samuri ak... and its a hell of a lot more enjoyable to play than pes16 on ps3... for me.. pes15 on ps4 AND PS3 are both great games, and my fav's of the current gen games.

Hi, this is I think the first PES 2017 written impressions from the press in Milan playtest. I translated the most important points. Original article in Arabic by True Gaming website.

- Teams in demo: Arsenal (yes confirmed licensed), Atletico, France, Germany.
- Keepers have new animations and more importantly they are stronger than ever, the keeper we played against dealt with most shots from close range, even 1-on-1s.
- Difficult to score with R2.
- Amazing gameplay, very high level of physicality and animations. In previous PES games, we oftenly used to find passing not satisfactory when playtesting so we had to tinker with the passing options to suit our liking, in this PES however we find a great balance. Most passes we made were amazing in terms of power and distance, and players reactions to those passes were great too.
- The issue of the ease of shooting and scoring from last year has been addressed. Now you have to position yourself and aim properly to get an excellent shot.
- Amazing graphics and player likeness. You can notice the breathing effect of players in cold weather, or water splashing off the nets when scoring in the rain.
- Generally the game did not change massively from previous year but rather received improvements that provide an overall balanced gameplay, and looks amazing from our first playtest (several hours) and provides realistic football with physicality and animations that are currently the best in the field.

For the full article: http://www.true-gaming.net/home/?p=307971

Edit: looks like they have just removed the article. Embargo mistake?

Last edited:
Hi, this is I think the first PES 2017 written impressions from the press in Milan playtest. I translated the most important points. Original article in Arabic by True Gaming website.

- Keepers have new animations and more importantly they are stronger than ever, the keeper we played against dealt with most shots from close range, even 1-on-1s.
- Amazing gameplay, very high level of physicality and animations. In previous PES games, we oftenly used to find passing not satisfactory when playtesting so we had to tinker with the passing options to suit our liking, in this PES however we find a great balance. Most passes we made were amazing in terms of power and distance, and players reactions to those passes were great too.
- The issue of the ease of shooting and scoring from last year has been addressed. Now you have to position yourself and aim properly to get an excellent shot.
- Amazing graphics and player likeness. You can notice the breathing effect of players in cold weather, or water splashing off the nets when scoring in the rain.
- Generally the game did not change massively from previous year but rather received improvements that provide an overall balanced gameplay, and looks amazing from our first playtest (several hours) and provides realistic football with physicality and animations that are currently the best in the field.

this is when the Embargo end

Just that ? everyone can write this and of course no pictures or videos
Are you sure this guy try the game in Milan ?

What about referee's and fouls? Improved? After several hours of playing you should be able to notice that...?

Just that ? everyone can write this and of course no pictures or videos
Are you sure this guy try the game in Milan ?

Well this page on the same website shows the guy (website owner) at the actual Champs League final, http://www.true-gaming.net/home/307962/.

So I'm guessing he was at the playtest as well and had to take his article down due to embargo?

EDIT: Ok found his twitter and he says he apologizes for the mistake and embargo lifts 1st june. Not long now.

Looks good but how can it be possible not a single thing is bad?

Back
Top Bottom