PES 2019 News Discussion Thread (INSULTS/DIGS = INSTANT BAN)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I don't see why it would take a decent programmer more than 3 or 4 days to implement proper randomized regens considering the game already has a player creation tool.

That's something that really annoys me about Konami as everytime they announce a new PES game they act like it's impossible for them to add these fairly simple features before they actually launch the game, even though the fans have been asking for them for years.

Proper randomized regens would add a ton more immersion to the stale ML mode and get Konami some easy goodwill from the single-player fans that they've been ignoring for years.

Agreed. The other game had this with ease back in the PS2 era from 2004 onwards.

Anybody know how you perform a rising shot? I Assume it's certain players only, like the knuckle one?

Anybody know how you perform a rising shot? I Assume it's certain players only, like the knuckle one?

With a controller.:LMAO:
It's being advertised as a skill so should be like the Knuckle shot.

Yeah, I agree maggle(sorry don't know how to abbreviate your username!), I imagine it will be contextual, which is another current bugbear of mine, taking moves out of the players' hands in favour of making them contextual.

I'll be interested to see what happens if you give your player all of the new shooting skills.

I would be really happy and impressed if konami use shot modifiers as they did 5 years ago - maybe :square: then :triangle: for dipping shot, :square: then :square: again for rising shot.

Yeah, I agree maggle(sorry don't know how to abbreviate your username!), I imagine it will be contextual, which is another current bugbear of mine, taking moves out of the players' hands in favour of making them contextual.

I'll be interested to see what happens if you give your player all of the new shooting skills.

I would be really happy and impressed if konami use shot modifiers as they did 5 years ago - maybe :square: then :triangle: for dipping shot, :square: then :square: again for rising shot.
Don't you do the second one for the Knuckle shot now?

AI attacking in PES2017 was barely existent. You could literally do a tax declation and satisfy two girls while playing on superstar with a clean sheet in the end.

and so would pes 2018 be if they didnt add in some nice overpowered scripting that meant every team uses the same patterns to break you down this is where the problem is if they built on the best parts of 2017 it would be better than the current easy solution they took where 72 rated AI players will become 99 rated depending on the situation the CPU wants to force on you

Nope, also works in open play. But only for certain players

I have to disagree. I feel like if it does do a knuckle shot then it will be because the context is correct and not to do with button pushes. If you can do 10 knuckles in a row using this I would love to see the video. I don't want to seem overly argumentative but I feel like I've tested this a lot and haven't found there to be a correlation between button pushes and execution.

Well it would be weird if they could just knuckle shoot every time regardless of position, etc. I doubt I could perform 10 in a row, but I have performed them in open play, many times.

Rising shot better not be initiated by a button combo, a player in real life doesn’t intend to to these it’s just randomly how the ball is hit, it’s odd that it’s being defined as a skill rather than just a different shot type.

Has to be based on body position, height of the ball and shot power?

Well it would be weird if they could just knuckle shoot every time regardless of position, etc. I doubt I could perform 10 in a row, but I have performed them in open play, many times.

I guess I'm just relating it to 2013/2014 where it was included in the command list in the game and you could do it every time if you timed it correctly. In 2018, I have a good feeling based upon my player's body positioning when he's likely to do a knuckle shot but I never push :square: afterwards and have had loads of knuckles. I think Konami would be idiots (!) for not telling everyone about it but then maybe I'm not timing it correctly now! I can't help but remain a bit sceptical.

I guess I'm just relating it to 2013/2014 where it was included in the command list in the game and you could do it every time if you timed it correctly. In 2018, I have a good feeling based upon my player's body positioning when he's likely to do a knuckle shot but I never push :square: afterwards and have had loads of knuckles. I think Konami would be idiots (!) for not telling everyone about it but then maybe I'm not timing it correctly now! I can't help but remain a bit sceptical.

I suppose it is possible that they took it out and I have been wrongly linking all my sweet knuckle shots to my own skills. Me being wrong about something though, unthinkable!
:Y1
I related news, Japans second goal against Belgium was a beautiful knuckle blast:APPLAUD:

Rising shot better not be initiated by a button combo, a player in real life doesn’t intend to to these it’s just randomly how the ball is hit, it’s odd that it’s being defined as a skill rather than just a different shot type.

Player traits are a joke.
Worthy of an arcade game.

I completely agree with you, despite my post before yours about shot modifiers. What I don't like is that they took away the 2012/13/14 low shot modifier and I'm forever hoping it gets reintroduced!

I completely agree with you, despite my post before yours about shot modifiers. What I don't like is that they took away the 2012/13/14 low shot modifier and I'm forever hoping it gets reintroduced!
Apparently it is back. RT+LS(<-)+X

Where does this magical news come from!! I don't understand those directions by the way! :)

Edit: @PESBUL I don't remember hearing about the pitch deteriorating during a match. Is it supposed to be a thing this year?
It was a thing in PES 2018, don't remember them advertising it last year. In fact, I only noticed when a friend of mine said it was cool how the pitch deteriorates... This was three months after I got the game

Where does this magical news come from!! I don't understand those directions by the way! :)

Edit: @PESBUL I don't remember hearing about the pitch deteriorating during a match. Is it supposed to be a thing this year?
It was in PES 2018, as Luca says. Yes, they are not that good as FIFA 18 but there was footprints, traces. I can make screenshots from 2018 if you want.

Please do.
Well.. here is, 5 min match fine and summer weather, there was not so much action that why there is not so much "damage " on the pitch, but anyway you can see the difference.
PES2018_2018_07_02_23_19_52_17.jpg

It was a thing in PES 2018, don't remember them advertising it last year. In fact, I only noticed when a friend of mine said it was cool how the pitch deteriorates... This was three months after I got the game

The pitch wear in PES 2018 is horrendous. It doesn't even look like actual foot prints. Looks like someone spilt water over the floor. Terrible.

I rather not have pitch wear (like in PES 2019) at all before having PES 2018 attempt at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom