PES 2020 Rumours Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
They should put 20 empty leagues into the game with relegation and promotion settings, it would enhance the ML-experience so much to be able to play through 3 or 4 leagues like all 3 german leagues or 4 english leagues. It would also greatly increase the player pool to choose from in ML.

Could it have had (oh dear I'm getting lost with the grammar, you brits are so complicated) something to do with Schalke?
I looked it up, that picture was posted after they announced Schalke.

And since you mentioned Schalke, it was already in 2018, but it was in shadows, the same treatment Bayer Leverkusen has this year: only two kits, starting players having their cyber face in gameplay screen,
The problem with Leverkusen this year was that they didn't really release a third kit, but they used the goalkeeper kit instead. KONAMI obviously couldn't add the same kit two times.

I looked it up, that picture was posted after they announced Schalke.
My fault, I thought it had something to do with Schalke indeed (even if honestly now looking back at it I'd find it strange that they were a pair of Adidas shoes, that's for sure).

KONAMI obviously couldn't add the same kit two times.
Ahem... Levante, PES 2015. Bklack away kit with a dark gray band both on front and back, black GK kit with a dark gray band on the back only.
Basically, the GK kit was the away from which they had removed the dark gray band.

I mean, Leverkusen DO have an alternate GK kit (which they use when they're using their third kit) don't they?
What prevented Konami from using that one as a GK kit then, adding the "shared" kit as third? Licencing? I don't think so...

Good for Asim. Hope he'll find a job which will bring him more joy.
Konami is too ignorant to have proper PR system. I dont even understand a point of having people like Asim. And its not a dig at Asim by any means.
They dont listen to them. And all the announcements are being made by official pes page anyway.
If Konami wants mutes, who will just gather some feedback in the background, then there is no need to make their names known by public. It only exposes them to the rage of masses.
And at the end they won't listen do the feedback anyway and they'll do what they want. So whats the point?

Ahem... Levante, PES 2015. Bklack away kit with a dark gray band both on front and back, black GK kit with a dark gray band on the back only.
Basically, the GK kit was the away from which they had removed the dark gray band.
Yeah, and that looks pretty stupid in my opinion.
I mean, Leverkusen DO have an alternate GK kit (which they use when they're using their third kit) don't they?
What prevented Konami from using that one as a GK kit then, adding the "shared" kit as third? Licencing? I don't think so...
I think in PES the clubs themselves decide which kits they want to present in the game. So if Leverkusen wants to see the blue kit as a goalkeeper kit, KONAMI simply does as they are told.

Funnily enough, in FIFA they have an orange goalkeeper kit which means they can use the blue third kit.

Didn’t like him personally, can understand being passive aggressive or obnoxious to abuse but not to people coming across in a decent way.

Wouldn’t surprise me if that antagonistic troll Daniel Henry applies for it.

too be fair, john murphy was the last nice community manager... bahtti an Co. are hypeing the game to hell and thats ok because thats the job but critic from the fanbase was like sunlight is for a vampire for that guys... they cant deal with it !

Good article with John Murphy is available here.

Didn’t like him personally, can understand being passive aggressive or obnoxious to abuse but not to people coming across in a decent way.

Wouldn’t surprise me if that antagonistic troll Daniel Henry applies for it.

Jings I never thought of that!

He’d be a nightmare!!

I remember the fix-all ‘monster patch’ trolling he did in 2018, turned out to be more friggin boots and some broken kit fixes and no gameplay updates, that he said would be in there.

Guy’s an out and out liar, Konami apologist and troller....sounds like he’s perfect for the job!

Jings I never thought of that!

He’d be a nightmare!!

I remember the fix-all ‘monster patch’ trolling he did in 2018, turned out to be more friggin boots and some broken kit fixes and no gameplay updates, that he said would be in there.

Guy’s an out and out liar, Konami apologist and troller....sounds like he’s perfect for the job!

Yep , glad this forum banned him, he was an absolute arse on the old WENB forums. He knew what he was doing.

A PR mouthpiece needs to build credibility and have a hint of dignity to win people over, It’s just a game after all.

These couple of individuals who were running Konami’s PR through their personal twitter accounts were the worst thing to ever happen to the game:

They were lying to people which is ethically questionable

They were hiring trolls to go and spread mis information like the ones we had here

They started shutting down forums and personally attacking people who questioned basic broken elements of the game

They blocked people and had passive aggressive behavior when the community was trying to find answers for Konami’s lies.

The game still has no penalties,fouls,injuries,The AI is a disgrace, catch up bug is still there and ML is a total joke.

Good riddance.

Big discussions on 2k forums/YouTube channels regarding micro transactions,and I've seen screens from legislator's and Senators wanting to ban it in the US!

Really can't defend micro transactions unless you're a greedy company like Konami/EA/2K.
Because if they don't have to evolve game play but release the same every year but with a shiny new coat of lacquer on it,it's such a cash cow for them!

Big discussions on 2k forums/YouTube channels regarding micro transactions,and I've seen screens from legislator's and Senators wanting to ban it in the US!

Really can't defend micro transactions unless you're a greedy company like Konami/EA/2K.
Because if they don't have to evolve game play but release the same every year but with a shiny new coat of lacquer on it,it's such a cash cow for them!

I don't think KONAMI is greedy per se. They simply have no other choice to stay in business.

this is capialism, the comanys have to make prfit, thats for shure...

the problem with konami is that there is no innovation, john murphy sad that years ago, if you cant defeat them (fifa) by licencess and marketing than you must defeat by innocations and gameplay.

konamis gameplay is gone of its magic, and the right way for PES maybe is to outsource OR deliver a game as a service like almost other game titles except sportgames, that means sell that game for 30€ and upgrade it for free, nee gfx, new animations, new physics... make that game permant better and let them just pay for new leagues and rooster updates, maybe 5€ for each leauge and 2€ for summer/winter transfer (in game content). NO longer that yearly cycle 20,21,22 where nothing really is changeing.

Last edited:
After skipping PES2018 & PES2019, I last played PES2017 so I hope PES2020 brings a lot of changes and improvements

Stats need to matter again, they have no to very little effect.

This is the real issue here, Micro transactions are fine if the user was in control of the game and bought what he wanted and it gave him exactly what is expected, But having shady mechanics that dilute stats and makes the game basically a RNG despite Konami sending trolls to defend it.

Rigging the game and making it act in a certain way without an explanation is borderline corruption on behalf of these gaming companies IMHO. Remember most of the users are kids and are being exploited due to their love of the game of football.

The likes of Incas/Jenkey have proven through the years that the game can be fixed easily and made to represent the beautiful game and have a level playing field, But these companies are deceiving their customers and it's time to take them on.

No more scripting!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom