PES 2020 Tactics Discussion & Real Teams Thread

So there are no klashman tactics in V4 of the PESUNIVERSE option file anymore?! Did I read that correct?
They just included the .pdf files with the tactics for us to input manually in the game. Apparently Klashman will update those files because they're already outdated

They just included the .pdf files with the tactics for us to input manually in the game. Apparently Klashman will update those files because they're already outdated
is the pesuniverse also an edit file?If yes, then i could import them for you if you upload the tactics and the pdf files for me

Guys i still don't even have the PS4 version sorry and I've really been focusing heavily on the PC version this year which has tactics for all teams. I will update some .pdf but next month once the window shuts.

There's a lot to update and i wanted to use cryptocurrency to help fund this through views on tokenised platforms so you guys aren't forced to pay me through pateron or some of that stuff, instead just generate more views

But after the TTB youtube channel hack by some bstard scammer using it for bitcoin. im royally pissed off and i'm sure now few of you trust anything to do with bitcoin. AAGGHH!

Sorry about the tactics being reverted guys new .pdf will come after i release all my shirts for PC and PS4 easy access (for those not using PES Universe)

Guys i still don't even have the PS4 version sorry and I've really been focusing heavily on the PC version this year which has tactics for all teams. I will update some .pdf but next month once the window shuts.

It wasn't directed to you specifically. I know you have already done an incredible job with these.

I just hoped it would be as simple as taking a series of screenshots of each team after importing the tactics to PC, and them combining those screenshots to a single pdf. The last time I played and modded PES with a PC was propably around 2007 though, so I might be out of the loop with how things work, and it propably isn't as easy as it sounds.

Thank you for doing this.

I have already installed the Smoke Patch, so will changing the EDIT file not overwrite the Smoke Patch's edits?

Would recommend I do it manually instead?

I'm going to try work with the team to get tactics back on PES Universe Option Files.

In the meantie guys can you view this video without any issues. I want to use LBRY to upload videos from now on.

TEST VIDEO

Its 100% and always will be free, you can download LBRY on your phone, laptop whatever, its a blockchain video service.

I could not see it am afraid. "The media could not be loaded, etc"

Hey Klashman! Great work!

I was just asking the PES Universe team if their next Option File would include your Tactics integrated into the TED files (I know I can manually put them in by referencing your PDF). No one replied and that was like a week ago. So I am reaching out to you to find out. Sorry if I overlooked this in an earlier post. If your tactics will be part of the Post transfer window Option file, then I am definitely going to wait to start a new PS4 Master League until after the Option file is released.

Thanks man!

what a pity that there is no Brazilian league yet, you commented that you were going to do it, on October 7, I arrived now thinking it was available, but anyway congratulations on the tactics, they are great.

what a pity that there is no Brazilian league yet, you commented that you were going to do it, on October 7, I arrived now thinking it was available, but anyway congratulations on the tactics, they are great.

Thing is I'm a pro at graphics so that comes first, i'm about to release my shirts for PC and much more and I haven't had time to sit down and review south american teams yet.

also who is this imposter?
https://www.fmscout.com/users/Klashman.html
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198059405976
This is not me!

hi klashmann
first of all vry good work, can t play without your tactics now !!! :APPLAUD:
i was wondering , i can see that psg are playing since some matchs now in 4.4.2 i just wanted to know if you re going to update the psg tactics ...
thx a lot for your works:PRAY:

I watched some PES tournaments and I noticed that one player has used two counter targets in advanced instructions. If I set it to two players, what will happen? Will both players stay in front?

Also, can somebody explain to me how does tight marking work?

Hello,

I tried to use the tool to export tactics but I have an error. I don't know why. Can you help me, please?

When I clicked on the .exe file, it show me this :

ie2m.jpg

cas4.jpg

In the "errors" file, I have this :

53dr.jpg

:CONF:

Hi Guys, just wanted to know how to install Klansmans tactics along with PesUniverse v3 on PC?

As i'm relatively new to this, i wasn't sure if the tactics need to be installed manually with v3? So any info would be very much appreciated becuase i've searched on Twiiter, Reddit & the Pesuniverse site, but because of all the various updates, etc etc, its like a damn minefield of information, & most tutorials that ive come accross are for the PS4 anyway.

So please believe me when i say i've searched online for a stright forward explanation lol

Ok, i wont put a timeframe on it but i will update all big teams with new tactics soon.

I do still really like this game but this has been the worst season of football globally i have ever seen and its not getting any better.

I'm genuinely starting to fall out of love with modern football.

Last edited:
Ok, i wont put a timeframe on it but i will update all big teams wit new tactics soon.

I do still really like this game but this has been the worst season of football globally i have ever seen and its not getting any better.

=> Big thanks for your work and it's really easy to instal 🥰 :RSCARF:

Ok, i wont put a timeframe on it but i will update all big teams with new tactics soon.

Do you mean you find the actually football boring?
That's definitely been my problem for a few years now...

I support liverpool and our football is dire, so lacking in style and composure, so turgid, so built on physical attributes I've completely lost interest in us winning the league, despite wanting it desperately for 30 odd years.
I'd even go so far as to say that from the point of view of watchability, we will be one of the worst teams to win the league in living memory. And I.include Mourinho Chelsea teams in that assessment.
We're dreadful and its emblematic of football around europe i think...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom