PES 5 Beta previews

Re: PES 5 Beta previews (updated!)

Yo Pilgrim how about passing and the power bar ,can you confirm that it's included and can you describe it if so

yeah i get thet now but i downloaded it earlier and it worked!?
its got a video of some chelski players stats and barcelona
also its got henry doing that dragback trick so tbh not too much to miss out on

I would appreciate that someone could translate that impressions of pes5 article in english. My swedish skills aren't so good. Thanks in advance.

yup. Translate. Did anyone translate the famitsu mag in the end?? If yes, where?

Last edited:

hi their everyone im new to forums cant wait for pro 5 how about Chelsea vs Arsenal full match vid please to re create this weekends game :)

if any of you guys could do it be much appreciated here is a :applause: in advance keep up great work for us devoted pro 5 fans :)

stumpy_uk said:
Hi gang,

Ok I have only played 5 games online so far so I will tell you my opinions and if you want me to do some vids / screenshots then I will. i have also got Pro Evo4 for Xbox Live adn Winning 11 8 LE so I can use then as examples.

1. Graphics are improved, there are a little crisper than the Pro Evo 4 ones and the pitches are also improved.
2. There are quite a few new animations, inlcluding flick ons and keepers etc.
3. Shooting is much more difficult as you can now hit the top stand with relative ease.
4. Online is 100% better than Xbox, however the gamep play is a lot slower and responses to movements are not as good as WE8 LE.
5. Running off the ball is improved but sprinting is a lot slower and its easier to catch people.

I will do some vids later and upload them, any other questiosn throw them at me and I will have a look at it.

Played a few more games, still as the client only.

1. There was some slowdown when in the area, but that could just be online play.
2. The sprinting issue is due to them starting to run, it seems there is a burst kind of thing and when in top speed its ok but it takes a few steps to get the players running full.
3. Shooting is dependent on the foot and also pressing the R2 after having a shot...basically its not so easy as before.

Cheers

Stumpy

stumpy_uk, have you played Winning 11 8 LE online? If yes, is the cursor speed changeable when playing online or is it always on default? (4 bars)

And can you try to play on normal close camera and see if the lag of movement is decreased?

stumpy_uk said:
1. There was some slowdown when in the area, but that could just be online play.
2. The sprinting issue is due to them starting to run, it seems there is a burst kind of thing and when in top speed its ok but it takes a few steps to get the players running full.

1. Was it slow for a good four or five seconds? Or one second? Or just for a split second or so?
2. That'll be acceleration then ;)

how many national teams are there?
are the asian teams in the nippon challenge playable?
can you play a world cup online?
tnx

me want some vids vids vids please :) i bet these guys are brewing us up a treat hey guys ;)

a question for the betatester: when you played online........the camera must be a determinate camera? or you can use what you want.???

SOMENONE can answer me?i have not red all messages tk

You can choose what you want in terms of camera's
The slowdown was for a few seconds but I was playing a guy from Germany so it could have been on-line.

Stumpy

Last edited:

hello stumpy would it be possible to get pics of the man utd team please :D and is the new signings of Park and Van Der Sar in.

Ouah I got WE9 and I've been playing at it for the past 3 hours ,I have only word in my mouth: impressive.At first graphics ,onall the pics and videos that we've seen on the net there wasn't a real difference between WE9/PES5's graphics and the past version ,you notice that images are better when you are in front of your TV.People have been worried about the AI not being good enough to make it a challenge to you ,well I tell you CPU is a hell lot better thant before.It's like you' are palying against a human opponent who thinks and changes his games considering different situations.CPU makes some through ball pass which he wasn't doing on PES4.Counter attacks are impressive and the game is more difficult than PES4 if I consider my feeling on both when I started them.Passes are way better ,long balls have really been improved in a way so close to real life.As it's been said there a hug numbers of new animations concerning tackles ,shooting ,trapping with the chest : they were just making pause and viewing replay every 30 seconds .Shooting is way harder than before and controlled shot isn't something you have to use every time (it all depends on situations ).You'll surely remember when Riot made his report on PES5 and the middle shot with Lampard etc etc.I just tried to do something like that with my favorite player Adriano and my godness the ball was really flying with power.For those who are worried that it might be to easy to score from long range ,well it's far from being the case(I tried it on training and I must've scored 2 out of 10 from long range (30 35 meters) due the fact it goes wide or keepers make great saves .Which brings to goalies ,we 've all been worried about them ,for what I've seen so far ,keepers are better than in PES4 and WE8LE(BTW they sucked in that game) ,they react the same way the real ones do.If you take shots from outside the box ,they don't watch the ball going in ,they dive to make an attempt to save the goal.It was a big relief to see them making far more more better saves.Apart from that I'm waiting for your questions if there are ,I'll do my best to answer them .
I can only post some pics not videos for those who are interested.
For all Chelsea fans ,Stamford Bridge still looks like a graveyard (yellowish grass)

kouroux said:
goalies. If you take shots from outside the box ,they don't watch the ball going in ,they dive to make an attempt to save the goal.It was a big relief to see them making far more more better saves.

Thank god!

Does somebody knows when the demo comes out on the internet? sorry if its been mentiont before

the pes5 demo ;)

Last edited:

what new boots are there in PES5?

Theres 12 different pairs of Adidas boots, you can create your own boots...and theres the default ones which are already in the game. :)

12 different pairs and you can create yur own, october cant come soon enough!

pilgrim said:
I can confirm Celtic, Glasgow Rangers, Chelsea and Arsenal. My Konami contact also said they are working on getting more teams from Premier League licensed in the game.

Regarding Bundesliga; Konami is about to make an announcement on licenses soon...

do you think that the reason why only 2 english are licensed is down to money?

tobi said:
do you think that the reason why only 2 english are licensed is down to money?

prob cos other teams have got deals for their name to be used in other games, and there might be exclusivity clauses meaning that those are the only games that can use the names. Maybe Chelsea and Arsenal are just more savvy about their image rights, they know it does them more good to be shown correctly and with the proper kit etc in a game as popular as pro evo.

can some post pics of tottenham players please.

Back
Top Bottom