PES 5 Beta previews

The noobs should read through this thread and the WE9-pre-release-discussion thread from the start.

And do not ask for silly pictures.

got a couple of quick questions if anyone who's got the game could answer pls...!

1. How much better is the advantage rule applied now? does the ref usually get it right now, or are there still frequent times where you'll have the ball in a promising position only for the ref to blow because he wants to give you a free kick 20 yards back instead?

2. What are the new stadiums exactly?

3. Is it easier or harder to score from a free kick now (or at least get it on target), or pretty much the same?

4. Do through balls played in the box still tend to just go straight out of play?

Riot, is it possible to use the PES5-disc as a frisbee? The PES4 disc was just too small for this. And besides that, does the game still works if you put your playstation upside-down? Sometimes my dog goes playing with the thing and I don't want to turn it around if not needed...my last question: do you see naked-female-fans during matches or is this option still not added yet? Thanks in advance for the answers!

I got a free FIFA 06 DVD with my Official Xbox Mag this month and on the front it says exclusive license. I presume that kicks konami in the balls for the premiership license, the DVD has even got highlights of last seasons premiership on it. Don't hold your breath for more licenses in PES 5.

im not gonna get this game i dont think i dont play on pes games anymore or any other computer game

cowden_harley said:
I got a free FIFA 06 DVD with my Official Xbox Mag this month and on the front it says exclusive license. I presume that kicks konami in the balls for the premiership license, the DVD has even got highlights of last seasons premiership on it. Don't hold your breath for more licenses in PES 5.
They can still get individual licenses like Celtic/Manchester United.

I read of teletext they will be getting Die Bundesliga and the England national team license aswell.

I've just got OPS2M, it doesn't mention the bundesliga license at all. The licenses mentioned are: Arsenal & Chelsea +dutch, italian and spanish leagues and the other teams (Celtic, Rangers. Kiev, etc.)

I know PSM2 mag said it had the bundesliga but i don't know how accurate they are.

Guess we'll have to wait and see.

I see its gone abit dead in this thread from beta previews any news on anyone getting their hands on a near complete version soon being closer to the release next month hopefully. I would like to see some vids etc and what they have tweaked or anyone with info on full game be interested to know thanks.

Hi...Can anyone tell me if the audience still empty in PES5 as it is in WE9? Playing Premier with no crowd is very disappointing. It is better to go back to PES4...

j4y3m said:
They can still get individual licenses like Celtic/Manchester United.

I read of teletext they will be getting Die Bundesliga and the England national team license aswell.

Teletext isn't exactly a Reliable source! :p I'll email Konami and find out whats going on. I work for a big gaming/file site so I'll get an answer \\:o/

I wonder if they'll get Treviso, Ascoli and Empoli in the game. I hope so. I know it was only confirmed recently that they'll be in Serie A, but as it's one of the licensed leagues, it would be nice to get it right.
Not too long now, right. A couple of months.

Ok.

Konami replied: This is what has been said:

Hi Russ,

PES5 will have 10 new clubs in it: Arsenal, Chelsea, Rangers, Celtic, Porto, Galatasaray, FC Kopenhagen and some others I cannot remember off the top of my head.

We cannot currently have more than two licensed UK clubs in the game as this infringes on EA’s Premiership licence, but we are working very hard to change this…

Steve

So EA have bagged the premiership

Re: PES 5 Beta preview

Riot said:
Yeah, someone will do that anyway regardless so go ahead.

To all the folks asking questions, thanks, but I *wont* be answering more random questions, at least not very frequently since the hands on is quite exhaustive.

and uh, when I need help with a PES/WEmemory card option file, someone help me out huh? :)

ThomasGOAL, please add that you took that from pelaajalehti.com

ROIT Ive added your review to a site called www.wemaniacs.com - its on the discussion boards here under
winning eleven 9 and pes5/your views and questions/no wining eleven 6 reviews yet?

I have given you credit for it. Its just so the guys there know whats going on. And if you need help with patching just ask any of the guys in the forums. Hope you enjoy it & we all appreciate the review and your time to write it.

Thanks Rashidinho/

Professor Nutmeg said:
I wonder if they'll get Treviso, Ascoli and Empoli in the game. I hope so. I know it was only confirmed recently that they'll be in Serie A, but as it's one of the licensed leagues, it would be nice to get it right.
Not too long now, right. A couple of months.

I would like to think so as the Serie A license surely wouldn't allow the corrupt sides like Genoa and Torino in as they will not be part of the 2005-06 license agreement.

Professor Nutmeg said:
They should try and get all the other licenses meanwhile, like Ligue 1, Die Bundesliga, Scottish Premiership, Portuguese Superliga. I'd certainly welcome that.

Yeah I agree with that :applause:

It should be Official now that Djurgården and Rosenborg and FC Copenhagen are to be on pes5....

FC Copenhagen NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Why? konami why? Brøndby is sooooo much better they are the champions of denmark and played just as good as ajax did...................................

Back
Top Bottom