PES 5 Beta previews

B-Freak said:
It should be Official now that Djurgården and Rosenborg and FC Copenhagen are to be on pes5....

FC Copenhagen NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Why? konami why? Brøndby is sooooo much better they are the champions of denmark and played just as good as ajax did...................................

I totally agree, how can Konami do this...[-X

If a team are willing to give Konami their license for a good price they will be in the game, Brondby must've either not wanted to be in or asked for too much money.

B-Freak said:
It should be Official now that Djurgården and Rosenborg and FC Copenhagen are to be on pes5....

FC Copenhagen NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Why? konami why? Brøndby is sooooo much better they are the champions of denmark and played just as good as ajax did...
Apart from the championship, FC Copenhagen is an obvious choice. They're richer than Brøndby, have more fans than Brøndby, play in a bigger stadium than Brøndby and have more national team players in their squad than Brøndby (Brøndby have 2 Danish NT players, 1 Swedish and 1 Lithuanian, FCK have 3 Danish NT players, 2 Swedish, 1 Finnish, 1 Norwegian, 1 Estonian and 1 South African). Even internationally, if we look at the past 5 years FCK have had as good or better individual results than Brøndby, beating Lazio (back when they had Nesta and meant something) and Ajax.

Now, Djurgarden instead of Malmø FF, that's a surprise.

ok ...so why there is no team from Poland? Wisla Krakow?? :| there is a lot o fans in Poland of PES...why want ANY polish team :P

_ARO__ said:
ok ...so why there is no team from Poland? Wisla Krakow?? :| there is a lot o fans in Poland of PES...why want ANY polish team :P
Not enough interest I guess. If your team can win the champions league or uefa cup then maybe they'll go in ;0

no CSKA

Zygalski said:
Not enough interest I guess. If your team can win the champions league or uefa cup then maybe they'll go in ;0
though CSKA has won UEFA cup, they r not in, or at least there was no info about them being in PES5...

Classic Konami
Aek Athens out, but Brodby and Kopenhagen in.OMG Konami what are you doing...
I will not start an argument again.
Classic polakis you will say...

I read on the www.eurogamer.net website that PES5 on the PSP will feature widescreen support. This will be the first time that a PES of WE version supports widescreen.

Does anybody know if PES5 on PS2 and Xbox will (finally!) feature widescreen support aswell???

Last edited:
A m8 of mine just received pes5 beta from a friend. He told me that it felt better than we9 (smoother) even though we9 is just perfect..... Only problem is that you can only access the online part and training mode..

What about the release date of PES5 ?
I've seen 15 then 28 October.

For Fifa 2006 the date is 29 September so perhaps Konami will release PES5 sooner as they've already done in previous versions.

What do you think "soccer fans" ?

Elite said:
A m8 of mine just received pes5 beta from a friend. He told me that it felt better than we9 (smoother) even though we9 is just perfect..... Only problem is that you can only access the online part and training mode..

Do you think that this mate of yours would be willing to post some general impressions on this game and also explore on the differences between WE9 and PES5? Maybe you could ask him?

I for one would like to know if the pace of the game is the same but I have lots of other questions. Maybe you could ask him some questions and post the answers here (and not to mention post them om peslive.nl also ;-)

Jiwa...thanks for posting those links. I am glad somebody at pesinsight has went through the trouble to upload that entire article. Well done mate. Too bad they do not mention anything about how pes5 might have improved on we9.

mazanga said:
Do you think that this mate of yours would be willing to post some general impressions on this game and also explore on the differences between WE9 and PES5? Maybe you could ask him?

I for one would like to know if the pace of the game is the same but I have lots of other questions. Maybe you could ask him some questions and post the answers here (and not to mention post them om peslive.nl also ;-)

He told me that the pace is the same BUT that the game felt smoother and better than we9. It seems that they did it again!! Anyway i can`t wait for pes5.

Mazanga ik ga niet voor je vergelijken swa! :D
Maar misschien wil ik wel voor je kijken naar de verschillen :D (als ik tijd heb ;) )
Dus vraag maar raak :D
haha

mzzl
R0B3RT0

//translation (for our friends that are from england and other countries) :D

Mazanga i will not check out the difference swa! :D
But maybe i will take a look at the difference when i have time... :D
So you can ask everything :D

haha

R0B3RT0

rjlinden said:
Mazanga ik ga niet voor je vergelijken swa! :D
Maar misschien wil ik wel voor je kijken naar de verschillen :D (als ik tijd heb ;) )
Dus vraag maar raak :D
haha

mzzl
R0B3RT0

//translation (for our friends that are from england and other countries) :D

Mazanga i will not check out the difference swa! :D
But maybe i will take a look at the difference when i have time... :D
So you can ask everything :D

haha

R0B3RT0

hahaha okee man ik lees het hier wel ALS je tijd hebt.

Translation for our friends that are from england and other countries:

This guy is not making any sense

phrase said:
Is the missing crowd bug fixed in PES5? If its fixed and there is no difference whatsoever between PES5 and WE9..then I definitely will get PES5...

It's not a bug mate. Its a design decision to resolve slowdown. Only happens when using wide camera mode. If you play with closer cams, the corwd is there.

IMO, I'd rather have this than to be plagued by slowdowns which really spoil the fluid gameplay. Sure the crowds would look nice, initially or for someone watching u play, but once you're really engrossed with playing the game, do u really notice. I know I dont.

Cheers.

Back
Top Bottom