Road to World Cup 2010

FIFA need add a referees video system with 2 chances by team for replay during the 90 minutes and 1 chance in the extra time, like challenge in tennis. by exemple, the penalty on Anelka (for me no foul) the referee ask to video referees video and 3 or 5 referees do a votes and the majority win.

Last edited:
I'm not sure what he's trying to say or argue any-more ;)

what I am saying ;) is that "some people" ;) are more concerned with the result ;) , and don't really care about fair play... ;)

you are a complete moron.

Shame on you hypocrite!
mullet.gif

Keane / Ronaldo = White
Henry = Black

Shame on you "Ret KiT" and "The_Special_One"...

Maradona = hero for everybody

Shame on you!

what I am saying ;) is that "some people" ;) are more concerned with the result ;) , and don't really care about fair play... ;)

How do you make that statement with these posts hubneo. This is why I did not understand what your argument or objection to what I was pointing out to you was, or what relevance the entire Georgia and Roy Keane post fest has to do with what was being discussed.

No one in that game cheated or acted against the interests of fair play, the referee made a bad call as we saw on the evidence of the replay.

In the France game he did the same but Henry cheated...

How do you make that statement with these posts hubneo. This is why I did not understand what your argument or objection to what I was pointing out to you was, or what relevance the entire Georgia and Roy Keane post fest has to do with what was being discussed.

No one in that game cheated or acted against the interests of fair play, the referee made a bad call as we saw on the evidence of the replay.

In the France game he did the same but Henry cheated...

You right, Roy Keane and Sir Alex Ferguson are idiot...

and Irish players ask for a penalty who doesn't exist is not cheating or act against the interests of fair play...Noooooooooo...

Poor Georgia robed by a more powerful nation...

You right, Roy Keane and Sir Alex Ferguson are idiot...

and Irish players ask for a penalty who doesn't exist is not cheating or act against the interests of fair play...Noooooooooo...

Poor Georgia robed by a more powerful nation...

Are you just making random statements here, where does Alex Ferguson come in to it, I never called either of them idiots or anything of the kind.

What Irish players asked for a penalty, if you actually watch it one player puts his hand up that is all.

Georgia were robbed by a bad referee's decision mate, nothing more...

LOL
Truth, honesty...
the true face of Nick Cave...

I don't understand that statement but that's par for the course I guess, I made a statement of fact, I suggest you watch the replay...

Ireland were robbed by a bad referee's decision mate, nothing more...
mullet.gif
This is what I said, the only difference was Henry handling the ball clearly and admitting it... :ROLL:

I'll save you looking for it again hubneo, show me Irish players asking for a penalty and I'll show you one player raising his arm...

I see two Irish players asking for a penalty, so we have two cheaters here.
In the french match i only see one, so Irish players cheat more than French players? that's your point ?

I see two Irish players asking for a penalty, so we have two cheaters here.
In the french match i only see one, so Irish players cheat more than French players? that's your point ?
Where is there two players :SHOCK: Which two players...

At 6 seconds the only Irish player to do anything raises his arm, then the whistle blows at 9 seconds, another player then puts his arm up and like most Irish players think its been given for Keane off side...

You can't possibly say it's not so as it's right there in front of you...

Last edited:
most Irish players think its been given for Keane off side...

and again...
I think they want to catch bird, that's the most rational explanation...

At least you admit there are two Irish players who raise arm for a penalty...
What the next step for justify this cheating:

instinct?

and again...
I think they want to catch bird, that's the most rational explanation...

At least you admit there are two Irish players who raise arm for a penalty...
What the next step for justify this cheating:

instinct?

You are clearly just posting here as a wind up, if you are just going to post rubbish and disregard fact and reason there is little point in discussing anything with you.

I have pointed out the facts regarding the Georgia penalty and the Henry incident, you just choose to ignore them and instead make sweeping statements or make posts claiming I'm saying the opposite of what I have previously posted.

If you want to have a rational discussion fine, if not lets leave it at that... :ROLL:

Last edited:
what are you talking about?

you talk about my english
henry penalty???
ignore R.Keane, Ferguson etc...
talk about result when everybody talk about fair play
lying on video evidence
etc...etc...
hypocrites are always looking for someone else to justify their mistakes...

Wake up Nicky
mullet.gif
I have corrected it, my error and I never mentioned your English. I also never mentioned Roy Keane or Ferguson as they were not relevant to the discussion about the France goal and the blatant cheating.

I seem to think Henry admitted handling the ball and said it would be fair to replay the game, it still remains a fact that the referee made a bad call but it was as he saw it, the same as the Georgia game, not some great conspiracy as some see it...

I am all for fair play though it's a dying breed in the modern game and as for the hypocrite jibe I'm not sure if that's aimed at me and if so why?...

Not sure also what you mean by Level or wake up Nicky...:THINK:

Last edited:
Let's suppose that the 4 semi-finalists in South-Africa would be: Australia, Slovenia, Greece and Algeria....90% of the football fans around the world would be disappointed...

But if Australia, Slovenia, Greece and Algeria beat the teams in front of them then they deserve to be there and the notion of popularity, "big team", and "star players" is neither here nor there. Who can define what a popular team is ? Hungary would have been a big/popular team in the days of Puskas and Uruguay in the 1930s, but who is to say they are popular teams now. I can't believe I'm even having this argument, I think we are following different sports. Football is supposed to be a game for people not for business, it's meant to reward victory not corporate marketing. The laws of sponsorship, popularity and who/what sells shirts should never govern any competition let alone the World Cup.

90% of the football fans around the world would be disappointed...

What about the fans of Australia, Slovenia, Greece and Algeria? And where do you get the figure of 90% from ? Who is to say that, for instance that people from other countries might not rally around Algeria and support them after the quarter finals. It's such a flawed argument and by an extention of it why have a World Cup of 32 teams? Why not just have a 10 team competition with a permanently fixed entry list? That seems to be the avenue you're going down.

Even if 90% of football fans want "big" teams in the World Cup final, if those teams don't make it to the semi final then that is life and they have to accept it.

What in the fuck are you talking about?

Can't we just drop this now?

Just sweep it under the carpet like FIFA wants ?

The fact is FIFA have done nothing to tackle cheating in the game. Not a surprise considering it is run by amateurs in the form of you slap my back I'll slap yours.

FIFA are more concerned with Maradona having a tirade against the Argentine press (which is also legitimate considering children were watching) rather than acknowledging the fact that next year they will have a team who cheated to get there.

Nick there is no point debating with some people. They just want to see ,what they want to see.

Edmundo FIFA esp.Bloater wants the big teams there because it guarantees big sponsorship and the influence they wield cannot be underestimated.

Last edited:
Maradona = hero for everybody

Shame on you!

You'll find plenty of Argentines outside of his church who see him as an embarrasment to the country.

We'd rather have Sorin,Zanetti,Redondo, Ginobli, Pichot as role models thanks.

update : Maradona to Henry

"Henry, I know how you feel, rendez-vous in South Africa"

Maradona, drug addict, adulterer, tax evader, hypocrite. A real role model. His comments above say it all. The man lacks any class and it is a disgrace he is managing the Albiceleste rather than a gentleman and real coach like Angel Cappa.

Last edited:
Henry is not a cheater nor is France a cheating nation in football just because there was another bad call by a referee.
Your talking about Henry as if he is a comic book villain who planned all of this out before. His first touch in this situation wasn't good, the ball sprung to his hand, he raised it, touched it again in the heat of the moment and kept on playing. In an important match like that, which player would've suddenly stopped moving yelling: "Sorry, my bad, I used my hand!"? PLUS: The ref then did not bother to ask him out about what happened, which he should have done.
It should have been disallowed but was not. Happens EVERY week in football.
Get over it. (Cept the Irish folks on here, who have every right to be very angry right now, it will take more time for them to accept it, maybe when they get awarded another ridiculous penalty in the Euro qualifiers ...)

Henry is not a cheater nor is France a cheating nation in football just because there was another bad call by a referee.
Your talking about Henry as if he is a comic book villain who planned all of this out before. His first touch in this situation wasn't good, the ball sprung to his hand, he raised it, touched it again in the heat of the moment and kept on playing. In an important match like that, which player would've suddenly stopped moving yelling: "Sorry, my bad, I used my hand!"? PLUS: The ref then did not bother to ask him out about what happened, which he should have done.
It should have been disallowed but was not. Happens EVERY week in football.
Get over it. (Cept the Irish folks on here, who have every right to be very angry right now, it will take more time for them to accept it, maybe when they get awarded another ridiculous penalty in the Euro qualifiers ...)

I think by definition he is and will be labelled for probably the rest of his playing career in a lot of eyes rightly or wrongly, as was Maradona...

I doubt any true Irish fans will come to accept it, they will have to live with it though... :P

Henry is a cheater (and liar) along with many other footballers.

What is crucial in this ,is he has cheated a whole nation.

All of this could have been avoided if fools like Bloater and Pratini had taken the advice to implement technological aids for referees three years ago.

I think it's a sad time for the game that we have to go down this route but something needs to change as money has become the be all in the game, corporations are not going to stand for incorrect decisions accounting for big losses...

Remember the days when clubs ran the game, players earned a decent wage and played for the side they always loved as a kid if they were lucky...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom