Sony PlayStation

I am just waiting for the prices of the next gen consoles.

I reckon the PS5 will be £400 - £500 and the Xbox £500 - £600, as suspect the Xbox to be more expensive given how much extra power it has.

Yeah the full disk systems will likely be at the same price. neither are going below 499, I suspect they will be closer to 599. I am very interested to see what the digital versions will cost.

Have a open weekend y’all!

I’ll upload some gameplay later.
Great games, though I'm not sure about the muscle memory - I tried playing THUG2 again recently after well over 10 years and it seemed way faster and more difficult than I remember it being :D. Been tempted to pick the remakes up on PC if it's still the classic gameplay, may watch some videos etc.

Good time for skateboarding games with EA Skate returning soon as well.

Great games, though I'm not sure about the muscle memory - I tried playing THUG2 again recently after well over 10 years and it seemed way faster and more difficult than I remember it being :D. Been tempted to pick the remakes up on PC if it's still the classic gameplay, may watch some videos etc.

Good time for skateboarding games with EA Skate returning soon as well.
It is feaking fast for me, that’s true. :D
Developer said it’s a tad faster overall but I guess my age is doing the rest.

After an hour I can highly recommend that game. Music is still top (plus added songs), gameplay is still top and the graphics are updated to current standards.

What a good game it is!! :) Simple to get going but hard to master.

It is feaking fast for me, that’s true. :D
Developer said it’s a tad faster overall but I guess my age is doing the rest.

After an hour I can highly recommend that game. Music is still top (plus added songs), gameplay is still top and the graphics are updated to current standards.

What a good game it is!! :) Simple to get going but hard to master.
Good to hear, it does look great from the gameplay videos I've seen. May wait for a sale or coupon for the Epic store before picking it up.

I think what made me think the game was easier, was that I used to use the cheat codes quite often playing it back then :D.

I would look into the conditions of that TBH.
If like all the other games, the free upgrade will probably only be given if you own the digital version.
Where would be the sense in that?!
A disc is just a copyright protection thing these days. Games are installed on harddisk completely anyway.
It will work with discs, trust me! ;)

Besides that: they would’ve mentioned it in the tweet (digital only)!

There are even people thinking you need the complete edition to get the free update...
na, vanilla disc with or without dlc will work. That’s where I put my money on!! :)

CDRP FTW!!

Last edited:
Kena: Bridge of Spirits Cold Boots In Less Than 2 Seconds On PlayStation 5

"First up, there’s the matter of load times. Sony has touted the speed of the PS5’s solid-state drive, and how it virtually eliminates long loads. In practice, we watched as Kena was launched from the PlayStation 5 system menu. It took about two seconds. That’s not resuming a suspended game, but launching the game fresh."
https://www.gameinformer.com/feature/2020/09/08/what-does-the-ps5-bring-to-kena-bridge-of-spirits

SONY are most likely only including PS4 back compatibility which would be fine if their PS Now library was bigger. Or if they just do some PS2 re-releases, they have barely added more titles since they threw in a handful years ago. I don't even mind re-buying some games I have on disks, but I don't even have that option. Most of their available older games are so obscure I didn't even want to touch them the first time. Give me SSX, give me Onimusha, give me something.

SONY are most likely only including PS4 back compatibility which would be fine if their PS Now library was bigger. Or if they just do some PS2 re-releases, they have barely added more titles since they threw in a handful years ago. I don't even mind re-buying some games I have on disks, but I don't even have that option. Most of their available older games are so obscure I didn't even want to touch them the first time. Give me SSX, give me Onimusha, give me something.
Well, we have THPS at least.
I would love a new SSX.

just talking outstanding games from the past here. :)

and bring back Bully!!

You could be playing Bully on PS4 right now. It is one of the few available PS2 games. I am not talking about remasters, just give me access to the old stuff.

You could be playing Bully on PS4 right now. It is one of the few available PS2 games. I am not talking about remasters, just give me access to the old stuff.
ah ok, got you!
i meant new versions... remaster or remake.

well, PS4 BC (even if i'll use it only limited) is just nice to have for me. if i wanted to play older games in its original state i'd go and get an old console i guess (or rely on PSnow).

For the impatient ones, it’s all gonna be good next Wednesday. ;)

Ohh interesting.... I hope they have a release date (guessing before Thanksgiving) and price. Remember when they left MS with their mouths open when they announced the price of the PS4? I hope some sort of surprise.
I hope they make a BANG with some announcements. Microsoft made their move, now its Sony's turn

Back
Top Bottom