Sony PlayStation

Can't you do that via the Playstation Store via normal Web Browser anyway? I mean the Internet store doesn't even know what console you are currently using, doesn't it?
IIRC when you sign in to PSN you declare if you are the main user of the console, or if this console is you primary. cause you cant be the main console user in any number of consoles you want.

So I assume by this, SONY/PS knows your primary console type.

Last edited:
Up to £700-£750 on eBay now.

Like the Xbox that will rise on launch day, once people realise they can't get one.
The Xbox was £650 - £700, then they all sold out by 8.02AM Tuesday morning, so the prices then increased to £800 - £900.
The PS5 will do the same, or might in fact go even higher, as PS is always the more desirable console.

Like the Xbox that will rise on launch day, once people realise they can't get one.
The Xbox was £650 - £700, then they all sold out by 8.02AM Tuesday morning, so the prices then increased to £800 - £900.
The PS5 will do the same, or might in fact go even higher, as PS is always the more desirable console.
gamespot was reporting about USD 14.000 offers on ebay! sick!! :SICK:
plenty of offers around 1.200-1.600 offers too.

LOOK: PS5 Insane eBay Offers for Pre-order Closure—$25,000 for a Unit in November! Who's the Lucky Bidder?
https://www.techtimes.com/articles/...ane-ebay-offers-pre-order-closure—-25-000.htm

If someone offered me a grand for mine I'd snatch their hand off and wait it out ..Xmas week Ivan see prices being insane

If someone offered me a grand for mine I'd snatch their hand off and wait it out ..Xmas week Ivan see prices being insane

I reckon PS5's could hit £900 on eBay come Thursday night.
I don't think they will hit £1000, but won't be far off.

If someone offered me £1000 for mine, I would snap their hand off too and then just wait till 2021.

Lauch lineup:

Em5Un8wXUAAHE5g

Em5Un8uXMAAI1Od

Em5Un9UW4AMInVl

Em5UoelXMAkey2W

Em5UpIzXMAAnu0U

Em5Upi-XIAE4A7-

question of...too much RT? reminds me of the bloom-being-the-new-hype exposure we all got back in the day...

Ray Tracing is very hit and miss and TBH when your in a game your barely notice it.
As how often when playing games do you stop to admire a puddle?

I will try SpiderMan with RT turned on, but most of the time I will play in the FPS/performance mode, a game like that will benefit from much smoother movement.

Reactions: OPM
Ray Tracing is very hit and miss and TBH when your in a game your barely notice it.
As how often when playing games do you stop to admire a puddle?

I will try SpiderMan with RT turned on, but most of the time I will play in the FPS/performance mode, a game like that will benefit from much smoother movement.
well, for me that depends on the game itself.
in GT7 i will probably only notice RT when other cars will reflect in the windshield or hood...
but i will definitely go into "puddle watch mode" once Cyberpunk2077 is released (for example)! 100% i'm gonna do that! :D

when i played Spiderman on PS4 month ago, i was walking through the city to find nice spots. when i was playing RDR2 i was wandering the prairie, enjoying some lovely sights... guess some good use of RT could come in handy.
but thats just me.

Amazon at lunch time on Thursday will have a small allocation , delivery date not confirmed

There is confirmation from loads of companies they will be selling on Thursday.
But it will be like the Xbox, they will be gone quicker than you can click 'Add to Basket'

I went from cancelling my preorder bundle last week to getting a disc version from Sony Direct earlier today. I don't even know what I'm doing anymore. Guess I'll start researching 4k TVs.

tonight my PS5 was prepared for shipment!
when i get home after work today (long weekend ahead) i'll dust off my PS4 Pro one last time (in and outside) and prepare everything for selling it this weekend.
invited my best buddy to a launch-brunch tomorrow morning. looking forward! :BOP:

when i get home after work today (long weekend ahead) i'll dust off my PS4 Pro one last time (in and outside) and prepare everything for selling it this weekend.
invited my best buddy to a launch-brunch tomorrow morning. looking forward! :BOP:

what do you need to do format it?

what do you need to do format it?

You just need to go to the settings and select Initialise.
That will format the PS4.

You can select to do a Quick or Full format, but will make little difference as both a Quick and Full format will allow data to be recovered - Even though there would be none/to very little usable data on the PS4.

Sold mine for £760. Wanted to keep it but the lack of games was killing me.

Now full of sellers remorse and will probably spend the next 24 hours desperately trying to find one.

Mine was prepared today aswell :)

Back
Top Bottom