The Master League adventures thread

Hello fellow users of Evo-Web! Please read this post, it's important!
I've been a part of forums dedicated to create a new thread by yourself to show to other people your ML/BAL (in this case, these where FIFA and FM saves). But I'm not talking about a thread where you only post your YouTube video without any text. I'm talking about creating a whole story around your save. Let me give you guys an example with a Triestina Calcio Football Manager save by a user on FMSite, a popular FM Spanish community.

His presentation to the story was something like this:
4.jpg
3.jpg

There, he explained the story of the city, the passion for football there, rivalries, important people in the history of the club and more. Here's where you can explore your creativity: maybe the story isn't about the team, but about your coach. Maybe the story has some twists (you can create them, they don't need to be actually happening).

After that, he does an analysis on the players he has, the ones that will stay and the ones who won't. Whole stories on the news (with created graphics by him on Photoshop) showing their signings. Maybe show the pre-season, talk about how the team is doing, the young players that got their chance and could be having their debut in a few weeks. Maybe even those players have an story behind them.

Then the league starts. And the user created graphics to show us the rival, their best players, the fixture itself. Then, you could narrate the game, or you can explain it like an analist in only one long paragraph. You could even start writing an Excel sheet for the ratings on your players. You don't even need to narrate/analise each game: you can give us an update every time a month passes by on your save. Here's an example of a matchday fixture for this user:

2.jpg
1.jpg

Maybe you're halfway into the season, and the news are telling that you might get fired. Or maybe you're fighting for a spot in the play-offs, relegation battle of fighting for the league, so the news create more hype around the games when you're near the end of the season. Maybe the post where you show that match is longer, creating a whole atmosphere, because you lost your first game against them with a red card, so a rivalry is being born there.

I've asked Tom about the possibility of creating a subforum like this and he told me that, first, this needs a lot of support. They need to know that this will be used, a lot.

With this post I'm trying to encourage all you guys to start doing this! It doesn't need to be a real club, create it! It doesn't need to be PES2020, it could be any version. What I want to get here is that we all put more effort on this threads, for them to be more elaborate, more exciting, like that ML/BAL series you're following on YouTube by that youtuber you like.

Please, if you like this idea, throw a comment or a reaction on this post for the mods and @Tom to know that this is a subforum the users want.

Thanks for reading!

Last edited:
Hello fellow users of Evo-Web! Please read this post, it's important!
I've been a part of forums dedicated to create a new thread by yourself to show to other people your ML/BAL (in this case, these where FIFA and FM saves). But I'm not talking about a thread where you only post your YouTube video without any text. I'm talking about creating a whole story around your save. Let me give you guys an example with a Triestina Calcio Football Manager save by a user on FMSite, a popular FM Spanish community.

His presentation to the story was something like this:

There, he explained the story of the city, the passion for football there, rivalries, important people in the history of the club and more. Here's where you can explore your creativity: maybe the story isn't about the team, but about your coach. Maybe the story has some twists (you can create them, they don't need to be actually happening).

After that, he does an analysis on the players he has, the ones that will stay and the ones who won't. Whole stories on the news (with created graphics by him on Photoshop) showing their signings. Maybe show the pre-season, talk about how the team is doing, the young players that got their chance and could be having their debut in a few weeks. Maybe even those players have an story behind them.

Then the league starts. And the user created graphics to show us the rival, their best players, the fixture itself. Then, you could narrate the game, or you can explain it like an analist in only one long paragraph. You could even start writing an Excel sheet for the ratings on your players. You don't even need to narrate/analise each game: you can give us an update every time a month passes by on your save. Here's an example of a matchday fixture for this user:

Maybe you're halfway into the season, and the news are telling that you might get fired. Or maybe you're fighting for a spot in the play-offs, relegation battle of fighting for the league, so the news create more hype around the games when you're near the end of the season. Maybe the post where you show that match is longer, creating a whole atmosphere, because you lost your first game against them with a red card, so a rivalry is being born there.

I've asked Tom about the possibility of creating a subforum like this and he told me that, first, this needs a lot of support. They need to know that this will be used, a lot.

With this post I'm trying to encourage all you guys to start doing this! It doesn't need to be a real club, create it! It doesn't need to be PES2020, it could be any version. What I want to get here is that we all put more effort on this threads, for them to be more elaborate, more exciting, like that ML/BAL series you're following on YouTube by that youtuber you like.

Please, if you like this idea, throw a comment or a reaction on this post for the mods and @Tom to know that this is a subforum the users want.

Thanks for reading!
Ryudek its a nice concept, theres a popular youtuber who uses a similar concept going into the depths of of obscure teams in a similar manner to what u suggest in video form for his ml and bal, if you haven't seen him pestory mode https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGy8yP6UaEVG98ZfXX2G0Yw/videos

In an effort to try and fix the dreadful gameplay caused by data pack 5 on PES 2020 . I've made a video detailing some tactics fixes you can do to get a much better gameplay experience.

Can't believe the coverage you guys do, excellent work.

I started my Rodos team again in a Turkish/Greek combo league.

Top player, find myself 4th 10 points behind leaders and my arch rivals Diagoras (made them a powerful team).

Brought in a few players on loan, Wagner, Oynekeru, Zeca, Tschiatidis. Also got B. Chaves (think he's a classic), but not doing well and think I'll send him on his way, will get decent money. Want to bring in Mitroglu, so will try for him.

Diagoras were on a 11 match winning streak, we faced them away, went 2-0 up before getting pulled back to 2-2, and my big Cypriot striker Savvides (created) popped up with a 89th minute winner, cue on pitch celebrations, lol.

Have a few created players, each with unique attributes, but not silly ones.

FD

Hey guys! I wanted to post the details of my Anti-Regen project here. It's been working really well for me in my ML Series: The Return of Racing Santander:

Anti-Regen Project

I've been playing PES since Pes 5 and I wanted to give some tips/ideas for combating regens that I've come up with through the years.

1) Rename Regens when they start popping up in ML. When you see a regen starting to make a name for themselves in ML go to edit mode and change everything about them - name, face, height etc. NOW this won't really work for people with licensed faces (Which sucks) but for a lot of the randoms, it can work.

(PS - keep a list of who you've changed so you can reset them at anytime)

2) Play/Simulate a season and ML and see who pops up as a regen, go make these guys a bit lower-rated before you start ML so they don't become world-beaters at 18. You can also just search by age.

3) Create a LARGE database of young talent. This is probably what I'm going to do this year. I'm gonna spend maybe the 1st month just creating a ton of very very young talent from ALL across the world. You can find youth team data down to like 12 years old these days from clubs so I'm going to make a database of like 250-300 players (over time) Essentially these guys, combined with all the young players already in ML should stop the regen issue from being too big a deal at least for maybe 5-10 seasons.

NONE of these are perfect but if you're playing ML for the entire year it could be worth it to put in the effort early and not have to think of them again.

Hi Guys,

Never uploaded any Master League stuff before, but managed to upload two videos
to You tube recently.....just wondered whether i could put the links on this forum?

Hi Guys,

Never uploaded any Master League stuff before, but managed to upload two videos
to You tube recently.....just wondered whether i could put the links on this forum?
Right on this thread! I made an effort to get the community to approve an idea that was discussed with Tom to add a whole new forum inside EvoWeb about ML and BAL (the stories and everything around it) with everyone creating one thread per save. But it wasn't that well received :(
https://evo-web.co.uk/threads/a-new-ml-bal-sub-forum-please-read.82164/

Hi All,

Due to lock down have decided to make some videos of my Master League, please
bear in mind i have never done videos before:(

I am on Season 4 with Leeds Utd so this is our opening game versus Arsenal with a
few settings and transfers shown to make the mood etc...

History
Finished 2nd in the Championship in Season 1
14th in Premier League Season 2
6th in Premier League Season 3

Club Info
Last Season spent a lot of the clubs money on a January signing of E.Haaland:D
But have found Tyler Roberts improving fast therefore Haaland starts on the bench.
Other signings were Adama. Traore from Wolves and Gerson from Flamengo.
But still our best player at 37 years old is Pablo Hernandez with 23 goals & 17 Assists last Season (3)
Notable players let go were Bamford, Shackleton, Klich & Costa.
Finally S.Dallas, A.Forshaw, G.Berardi all gone with Kiko The Clown retiring:BSCARF:

Game is split into two halfs hope you enjoy links below

1st Half

2nd Half

What level are you all playing on in Master League?

I have been on Top Player for 3 Seasons and just started 4th Season above with Top Player.

Maybe as team gets better i should up it too Superstar?

What do you think?

What level are you all playing on in Master League?

I have been on Top Player for 3 Seasons and just started 4th Season above with Top Player.

Maybe as team gets better i should up it too Superstar?

What do you think?

Yeah man! Definitely take a step up when your team gets too strong. I play on SuperStar but I play on manual passing and shooting for more of a challenge. It adds a lot to your Master League!

Back
Top Bottom