The Master League adventures thread

I find even playing Regular level manual passing is more enjoyable than PA1 in TP or SS.
Will go to Pro level and will probably stay there. It's not about difficulties, I just hate ai barging, kicking me in the head when I try to control the ball in the air, hate their robust but fair tackles.

I never played manual before, the only downside I feel now is crossing. I hope someone give tips how to cross the ball in manual passing.

Zeman I've found that SS is the best for me, top player is too easy but SS is fun when you know how to keep the ball properly, you can get away with all sorts of things, but you have to know how to shield the ball effectively using the super cancel to dribble and other subtle movements your player protects the ball quite well, and it becomes very intuitive if you use these directions from spoony pizzas (ive been really struggling in my new season i thought it was just because i was using a new controller but it turned out yes i did have to get used to the grip and precision of my new controller its a revolution nacon, but as i was using an xbox controller before and this is a playstation i forgot to change the pc settings to direct input instead of x input in the pes settings, the x input still worked and i played about 15 games using it lol, but once i switched it to direct input, i stopped miss placing many of my passes and my dribbling got better more precise and using the new shield dynamics improved and i was able to play more aggressively and offensively because the settings meant that i was missing a lot of detail in the controller itself) anyhoo have a look at that dribbling vid hes got some others which are great too, but that one is the fundamentals of dribbling and when u get it right it can be very hard for one com player to get the ball off you even in legendary difficulty and you can use opponent players behind you to beat those ahead of you, its weird to explain, but that vid makes it a lot easier to understand..

Thanks for your suggestions. I can keep the ball better now. I tried Legend level and the match is winnable. I just don't like it.

Still playing my Paris FC campaign. I'm strolling the league, but I'm cranking it up to Superstar level now. Hopefully it won't spoil the enjoyment, but the game has got a bit too easy for me at TP.

Guess beating Lyon easily in cup decided to change the difficulty.

Still playing my Paris FC campaign. I'm strolling the league, but I'm cranking it up to Superstar level now. Hopefully it won't spoil the enjoyment, but the game has got a bit too easy for me at TP.

Guess beating Lyon easily in cup decided to change the difficulty.

Superstar can be very unpleasant at times, cpu cheating, intentional slowing of your players etc. I'd be interested to hear how you get on!

Decided to start my ML over again with Paris FC. Was too easy at Top Player, so have went back as Superstar.

I have edited the team with players with differing skills.

Actually quite enyoing it at moment, not sure if the settings and my tactics have helped as not as difficult as it seemed, and not the weird stuff that usually popped up.

Sitting top of Ligue 2 with around 15 or 16 games to go with 9 points ahead. Got to SF of cup after beating Lille 2-1, have defeated Toulouse and Valenciennes previous. Now face Marseille. PSG have crashed out too.

Got a decent sized squad now, had bought Tenorio on a free (he's a legend via an option file) but sold him for £105m to Chelsea in January window.

Squad:

Gk

Ochoa
Cardinale
Demarconnay

Def

Leclerc (captain, veteran edited player)
Lafleur (edited player)
Toumba (edited player)
El Moubarki (edited player)
Lacroix
Katudji
Rami

Midfield

Al Sharani (loan)
Foignet
Dupont (edited)
Duval (edited)
Simba (edited)
Menez
Petroipa
Gomes (edited)
Kingston (edited)
Al Mullawad (loan)
Everton
Suzuki (edited)
Diop

Att

Benitez (legend)
Mbakani (edited)
Perez (edited)
Kaleiffa (edited)

Edited players have differing abilities, strengths and weaknesses, no superhuman players.

FD

Just managed to finish my first proper season in Pes 2020 (meaning not simmed, played most matches and didn't get anoyed half way through, quit, then come back to start a new one ) If i picked a player around 62 overall LB and only played him at RB for the season, Played him in every game I could, would he follow the assumed trajectory growth or would he increase a lot more than not playing. And also does simming or playing the matches make any difference in development. In short can you develop any player to a decent player or is development set in stone.

Just wondering whoever deleted my posts why is it any different from everyone else posting videos please explain
I sent you a notification regarding it - you were double-posting all of your videos in here and in the separate thread you started. Another member even pointed this out to you, but you kept on doing it.

Please refrain from posting in both threads, and just use the one you created (or if you'd prefer to post in here, let me know and I'll bring back your posts and remove your other thread instead).

thats fair enough I just wondered. i was only posting because thats most people used this thread for. I kept posting because it was a master league adventure as the title suggested I post all my videos in the retro and some on related patches etc but i understand why you have deleted them @Chris Davies why you removed the posts allthough not all of the posts where just video related. If your going to delete other posts of mine can you give me warning as it was a bit sudden lol. No hard feelings though :) The person who pointed it out i replied to him why

Last edited:
This guy is putting together a video of his "Become A Legend" career - and it looks pretty special.

Least of all because of the bit 12:30 in... (The below clip should fast-forward to it...)

Guys. Some advice please gents.
I play PES21 on pc with sider, mods etc.
I want to start a ML after the transfers have been updated, and after watching the Sunderland til I die documentary on Netflix, I want to start a ML with them, but as they are in league one, they are not in the game.

I plan to edit over Stoke City and change them to Sunderland, load in the kits etc, but obviously I'd need to change the player names.
I could start with the ML defaults, and use the cheat table tool to change the names easily enough, my question is:

Does anyone have any guidance on what sort of stats I should give to the Sunderland squad?
Being a liverpool supporters i don't know how good each of their current players are.
Or if anyone has any advice on a better route to go, I'm all ears.

Cheers lads.

Guys. Some advice please gents.
I play PES21 on pc with sider, mods etc.
I want to start a ML after the transfers have been updated, and after watching the Sunderland til I die documentary on Netflix, I want to start a ML with them, but as they are in league one, they are not in the game.

I plan to edit over Stoke City and change them to Sunderland, load in the kits etc, but obviously I'd need to change the player names.
I could start with the ML defaults, and use the cheat table tool to change the names easily enough, my question is:

Does anyone have any guidance on what sort of stats I should give to the Sunderland squad?
Being a liverpool supporters i don't know how good each of their current players are.
Or if anyone has any advice on a better route to go, I'm all ears.

Cheers lads.
For players they were previously in pes, use pesmaster. For newcomers, there is a guy in pesgaming, that has an FM to PES converter in alpha state. Or use a fifatopes6 converter and then convert from from fifa, to pes6, to modern pes stats.

For players they were previously in pes, use pesmaster. For newcomers, there is a guy in pesgaming, that has an FM to PES converter in alpha state. Or use a fifatopes6 converter and then convert from from fifa, to pes6, to modern pes stats.

Cheers Mate. Sounds a plan. Will try pesmaster db

Back
Top Bottom