The Retro-PES Corner

Sadly I couldn't come back from the 2-0 loss against Auxerre in the cup. :(

I got a 1-0 lead thanks to a Minanda goal that gave us hope but sadly an equaliser at the 85th minute secured our early knockout from the Cup.

Our last game before the Christmas break was an important 0-1 win against leaders Livorno, Ximelez being the goalscorer. He managed to get the ball into the top left corner after shooting from outside the penalty box.

During the Christmas break we said goodbye to Dodo and Macco, two players I never really use, and Burchet went on loan to Palermo. The money from the Dodo and Macco sells helped us make our first signing: the ol' reliable Park Chu Young.

We are still second, with 14 points but Nantes are only below us thanks to the goal difference, since they also have 14 points. We face them next, so a win could help us get enough confidence to keep fighting to secure that promotion.

By the way if anyone is wondering, I chose to do a Italian + French league again.

So i finally ‘finished’ my PES2008 20/21 PS2 option file. When I say finished I mean stats and I still have some faces and kits to do.

For ML there are many choices regarding what team to takeover and what scenario to do. In the end I decided to takeover at Southend United (I used to watch them when I was younger).

The League set up will be based on final league positions last season:-

Liverpool
Manchester City
Manchester United
Chelsea
Leicester City
Tottenham
Wolves
Arsenal
Sheffield United
Burnley
Southampton
Everton
Newcastle United
Crystal Palace
Brighton
West Ham

Aston Villa
Leeds United
West Brom
Fulham
Bournemouth
Norwich
Watford
Southend (me)

PSG
Marsielle
Rennes
Lille
Nice
Stade De Reims
Lyon
Montpellier
Bayern Munich
Borussia Dortmund
RB Leipzig
B. Monchengladbach
Bayer Leverkusen
Hoffenheim
Vfl Wolfsburg
SC Freiburg

Juventus
Inter Milan
Atalanta
Lazio
Roma
AC Milan
Napoli
Fiorentina
Real Madrid
Barcelona
Atletico Madrid
Sevilla
Villarreal
Real Sociedad
Granada
Getafe

Ajax
AZ Alkmaar
Feyenoord
PSV Eindhoven
Celtic (Scotland)
Rangers (Scotland)
Lokomotiv Moscow (Russia)
Zenit St. Petersburg (Russia)
Dynamo Kiev (Ukraine)
Shakhtar Donetsk (Ukraine)
Benfica (Portugal)
FC Porto (Portugal)
Olympiacos (Greece)
Club Brugge (Belgium)
Dynamo Zagreb (Croatia)
Red Star Belgrade (Serbia)

This ML story will finish when a team wins the Champions League 10 times. Then, if it is not Southend, I will move to another club that is 3 clubs higher or any club lower than Southend in the ML Team Ranking list and start a new ML with that team in that league.

Regarding transfers, the setting is on high frequency so i will get teams coming in for my players.

I will have to accept the offer if it is higher than his value and if the player wants to join the club.

To determine if the player wants to join the club it will depend on My Team Rating (A-E), the Buying Team Rating (A-E), the player’s Mentality Stat, and a ‘Dice Roll’ (actually a random number from a random number generator).

Sounds complicated but hopefully it will work out ok.

Regarding my team buying players, I am going to keep it realistic by searching for players that are only slightly better than my current players or worse if younger and have potential. I will not tie my hands behind my back and keep players until retirement etc...as we have to try to win the Champions League 10 times before any other team does.

Hopefully it will be a good experience. :))

@geeeeee Look forward to seeing how this pans out. Are you using the current Southend squad or the defaults? Just had an idea as well for when you take the next club over, what if you were to make a note of their squad at that moment and start with those players? I guess the problem given a team has to win 10 champions leagues is that it will be full of regens by then, but still it might make it interesting and as if you actually are inheriting their squad when you take over.

@mattmid i was thinking about using the defaults but decided to go with Southend’s current squad. I think some of them may be worse than the defaults :LOL:

That is a good idea what you said about updating the team i take over. The only thing is that I still want to keep the option file up to date with real life so it would just take too much time for me and organising different option files etc...So i will just start with whatever squad they have in real life.

It’s a shame there is not a way to transfer ML data to an option file. I would love that.

I was going to hold back posting this for now until i finished the first season but dam it!

So i have already played the first half of the season. It started off well with a draw against Bournemouth and a 3-2 win against Leeds in the league and a 2-1 win against them in the EFL Cup 1st Leg but then it slowly started going down hill with Leeds hammering us in the 2nd Leg.

Here are very brief highlights of each match. The best game is the 3-2 win against Leeds. Which also had my best goals. The AI best goal is Mitrovic for Fulham.

Midseason transfer news coming soon...

Last edited:
Welp, fml. Seriously, fml.

Ended the first season in the ML.

Things went absolutely shit. Only scored one goal in the entire second half, ended fifth. 4 wins, 8 draws, 2 losses. 20 points and still in fifth.

I didn't mind though, because that would mean I would get an extra season to build my team before my debut in the Top Flight.

So far so good, I signed Aghahowa, Gerber, Piccolo and Jemmali in the Summer Transfer Window.

But then when I wanted to play the first game of the season, my game kept crashing.

I guess it was issues with the patch and the fact my tablet/pc isn't strong enough to run that kind of stuff properly.

Had to delete everything because I couldn't even play an entire match without the game f*ing crashing. :RANT:

I will uninstall the full version of PES 6 as well, and reinstall the portable version, because I guess it's the only version I can run without any troubles. The only bad thing being not being able to use edit mode, or create a club because it crashes, but I don't mind, I can just pick a real team or just pick PES United or WE United and change the name and stuff.

But I'm disappointed, I really liked the ML despite the fact that thanks to the patch I couldn't play on Fullscreen mode so I had to play on Window mode, a mode I'm not really comfortable with.

I guess I'm just unlucky af man. :(

@mattmid i was thinking about using the defaults but decided to go with Southend’s current squad. I think some of them may be worse than the defaults :LOL:

Given their league position I'm not surprised! :LOL: Wouldn't it be great if you could start off as the defaults in Lge 2 and see if you can work your way up to the Premier.

@sampa543 When did it crash? If it was as you were about to start the match and you were running it with kitserver then it could be that one of the players you signed had a problem with face/hair in kitserver (or maybe one of your opponents players) This causes a crash when it is loading the match (or if you sub the problem player on if he's not starting). Best way to check is to uninstall kitserver (With the setup.exe in the kitserver folder) then play the game and see if it crashes. If it now doesn't then it's a kitserver problem, likely as I said the hair/face of a player. You can find out which one by going into edit mode in game and it will crash when you get to the problem player. Anyway I know you've deleted it all now but something to remember if you have a problem like that in the future.

I was going to hold back posting this for now until i finished the first season but dam it!

So i have already played the first half of the season. It started off well with a draw against Bournemouth and a 3-2 win against Leeds in the league and a 2-1 win against them in the EFL Cup 1st Leg but then it slowly started going down hill with Leeds hammering us in the 2nd Leg.

Here are very brief highlights of each match. The best game is the 3-2 win against Leeds. Which also had my best goals. The AI best goal is Mitrovic for Fulham.

Midseason transfer news coming soon...

I had forgotten the blue abomination that was the ball in this game

Given their league position I'm not surprised! :LOL: Wouldn't it be great if you could start off as the defaults in Lge 2 and see if you can work your way up to the Premier.

@sampa543 When did it crash? If it was as you were about to start the match and you were running it with kitserver then it could be that one of the players you signed had a problem with face/hair in kitserver (or maybe one of your opponents players) This causes a crash when it is loading the match (or if you sub the problem player on if he's not starting). Best way to check is to uninstall kitserver (With the setup.exe in the kitserver folder) then play the game and see if it crashes. If it now doesn't then it's a kitserver problem, likely as I said the hair/face of a player. You can find out which one by going into edit mode in game and it will crash when you get to the problem player. Anyway I know you've deleted it all now but something to remember if you have a problem like that in the future.

It would always suddenly crash mid-game somehow. But still thanks for the advice, if I ever decide to install another patch again and I have that problem I will do that. :)

@sampa543 Out of interest, did you save many replays at all? I have no idea why it is, but years ago I was having random crashes and read somewhere that having a lot of replays in Folder 1 can cause the game to crash in match. Turns out it is a thing because I moved them to another folder (made Folder 2) and the crashes stopped. Put them back and it continued to crash.

@sampa543 Out of interest, did you save many replays at all? I have no idea why it is, but years ago I was having random crashes and read somewhere that having a lot of replays in Folder 1 can cause the game to crash in match. Turns out it is a thing because I moved them to another folder (made Folder 2) and the crashes stopped. Put them back and it continued to crash.

Nah I only had like 5 reps, it was so rare for me to score that I saved every single goal I scored lmao. But when I start a new ML in the portable vanilla PES 6 I'll save the replays in folder 2 just in case, so thanks for the heads-up.

This applied for me for sure in PES 5 PC. Not even one replay in folder 1, since then.

@mattmid yes it would be great if you had more leagues and being able to progress through the seasons. Even more teams in the 2 divisions would be nice.

So in the midseason transfer window. We needed to bring in a DM/CM because current ones Demetriou (33) and McCormack (37) are reaching the end of their career.

To help with my scouting I compared Demetriou's stats because he is the better player. I did a search based on these stats and ranges. The lower stat being Demetriou's stats and up to 5 points higher. That way I keep the transfers realistic and I get to see a gradual progress.

Position = DM
Age = 15-25
Defence = 61-65
Balance = 78-83
Heading = 68-73
Jump = 77-82

I filtered it down to a few players but bought 25 year old, DM/CM, Ahmed El Messaoudi for 3100 on a 400 year salary.

He plays for Groningen in real life but had no club in my ML.

He is a good age and already after a few games in the second half of the season he is proving to be a good buy.

Offers

James Olayinka
CM/SM/AM
20 years old

from Rangers
but the player declined.

Sold

Isaac Hutchinson
SM/AM
20 years old

to Juventus
for 3015 we couldn't hold him back :P

@Isslander :LOL: yes I agree but I decided to go for the 'classic' PES2008 ball for my first season. I think I will change the ball each season. Do balls actually make a difference other than look good or bad?

Also whoever faced this issue on PES 5 on PC. Both on my old Windows XP PC and my newest PCs and laptops with windows 7.

Sometimes when i enter formation screen pre-match in ML, if i scroll down too fast, the game freezes for a while, only the screen, the sound goes on normally. During the "freeze", if i do not press anything, after a while the games defrosts again and you can notice it, cause the playe icons and arrows in the menu start flash-blinking again. If you by accidnet keep pressing down or other inputs during the freeze, it used to crash to desktop. This in vanilla game, without any patch installed.

Also whoever faced this issue on PES 5 on PC. Both on my old Windows XP PC and my newest PCs and laptops with windows 7.

Sometimes when i enter formation screen pre-match in ML, if i scroll down too fast, the game freezes for a while, only the screen, the sound goes on normally. During the "freeze", if i do not press anything, after a while the games defrosts again and you can notice it, cause the playe icons and arrows in the menu start flash-blinking again. If you by accidnet keep pressing down or other inputs during the freeze, it used to crash to desktop. This in vanilla game, without any patch installed.

Likewise. Happens in every patched game I've ever attempted on my lower-end Windows 10 laptop. Not just PES5 but any PES, and not just ML formation screens. Took me ages to realise it's only temporary!

League A League B League C League D
1st Dynamo Kiev Newcastle Utd Ajax AC Milan
2nd Rhone Manchester Utd Bayern Munich Sampdoria

AC won Serie A once more, by ten points. My points standing was only inferior to 2012 by one less victory, one more draw, which goes to show how good Milan were this time. They only lost one game, that was to me in our second meeting, a fine 3-0 victory. Sadly that didn't rattle their confidence, and I subsequently dropped points by drawing with Juve for the second time, although I won most of the remaining games. I won the Coppa Italia against Juve, on penalties no less. I saved one of their pens, while Zalayeta (who had scored in normal time, Platt getting the equaliser) shot wide and Abdessadki skied it, and I put my three away. I think the shoot outs I did the other day in some of the online friendlies really helped sharpen me up! I almost never win them. This was actually the second time I won the Coppa, the first time being in 2007. I won the European Cup against Man Utd the following year, making 2013 the first time in five seasons that I won a trophy, so a successful year despite my failure to win Lo Scudetto.

Milan won the European Cup 3-0 against Liverpool (I had been knocked out on away goals to Kiev in the quarters, the fatal goal coming from an injured Tostao), while Chelsea won the UEFA Cup against Arsenal. The Gunners got their revenge in the FA Cup, winning it against their London rivals.

The teams relegated from Serie A were Anderlecht and Nancy Lorraine. Both teams started the season quite strongly, but soon started falling behind. Nevertheless Anderlecht gave me hard games in both our league meetings, one loss and a draw for me! The top scorer in Serie A was Volpato of Siena, with 17. Having been promoted along with Nancy this year, Siena were stuck at the bottom for a long time but began improving their results after a while, achieving enough regular wins to be in the upper reaches of the bottom half of the table at the end of the year. Volpato scored about half their goals, not surprising with that tally. Benfica improved over a similar period, though to a lesser degree. I had much better luck against them, beating them 5-0 both times. Macco, not a regular first teamer, nonetheless scored 3 goals for Benfica this year.

After me in the league came Roma, then Juve, Fiorentina and narrowly behind them on goal difference was Inter, to make up the final Euro qualification spot. Messina, home to Gerrard and Fouque, had a very strong run in the second half of the campaign and very briefly hopped into the top six with a few games to go, but they were edged out and fell into the bottom half at the end.

Iouga retired for me at the age of 40, having been making decent performances right up to the end. He made 3 assists this season, not at all shabby when you consider my single highest assist players were Gullit and Peruma on 5 each. Peruma, incidentally, had his best scoring season yet with 3 league goals coming early in the year. Iouga made over 100 appearances, scoring 11 goals and making 11 assists. He will be sorely missed. Zamenhof, who has proved himself a reasonably capable stand in over the years (even if lethally slow at coming out to deal with through balls), has also retired at 39. Another leaver is Burchet, who has struggled to make an impact on the few occasions I brought him on this term. He was on the decline, his pace falling below 90, and this is the first year I've felt he was undoubtedly deadweight. That allowed me to make two acquisitions; a young Frenchman named Espimas (he looks familiar but I can't quite place him) and a regen Giuseppe Favalli (CB, and if needed SB+WB).

Valeny is 40 this year, and I imagine he will retire this time. I bought Lorenz for the 2013 season, and he almost never needed a rest, meaning little playing time for Dulic or Valeny, though when called upon they both performed well. Sometimes I have played them in place of Di Tomasso, my 35 year old sweeper. I'm not sure whether to keep up with that sweeper role, though I am toying with the idea of putting Gullit there; he played there a few times this season to good effect. There were several notable retirements for other clubs; Henry retired with 197 goals in less than 300 games, Van Nistelrooy with only a slightly less impressive goal ratio, and Milan lost two important players that might give me an edge- Shevchenko and Nesta.

Cerezo scored loads of goals early in the season, but that dried up a lot as I won virtually no penalties in the second half of the season. He still achieved a new personal best of 11 goals though, matching Mancini and only behind Vialli (13). In addition to this, though Gullit and Platt only scored 3 between them in the league, I got a smattering of goals from a range of second string players like Thijs and Baggio, and in my starting line up Dodo had his best scoring season, with 8 goals. I think 7 of them came in the second half of the year, he was on fire, often striking into the corner from the edge of the box. That proved very helpful to getting me into second place at the end of the year, and Sampdoria achieved their highest goal haul yet with 68 (9 better than last season).

The AI does lots of predictable transfers, such as buying regens of players who only retired the season before (Del Piero is one such example this time). But there were a couple of interesting transfers by computer teams; Galatasaray, in League A, bought Edingson! I forgot to check how old he is, but presumably he will be in his prime. More bizarrely, due to the abscence of the Spanish league in the universe of my current playthrough, Messi has just been bought by Gothenburg in the same division. They have won League A before, but this season they were close to the bottom! Messi is 26, his stats are as you would expect, and they got him free with a salary of ~330!! To put that figure into context, it's almost as low as a salary you will see for any player in the game, one would expect it to be at least three or four times higher for a player with his ability. It will be interesting to see if he can lead them to success. As this game is from a time when Messi was barely known internationally, his only special ability is 'outside' (of the boot, for passing and shooting), not even 'dribbling' or 'tactical dribbling' to make him prioritise dribbling for the AI, though as I say his general stats are appropriately phenomenal.

League A League B League C League D
1st Dynamo Kiev Newcastle Utd Ajax AC Milan
2nd Rhone Manchester Utd Bayern Munich Sampdoria

AC won Serie A once more, by ten points. My points standing was only inferior to 2012 by one less victory, one more draw, which goes to show how good Milan were this time. They only lost one game, that was to me in our second meeting, a fine 3-0 victory. Sadly that didn't rattle their confidence, and I subsequently dropped points by drawing with Juve for the second time, although I won most of the remaining games. I won the Coppa Italia against Juve, on penalties no less. I saved one of their pens, while Zalayeta (who had scored in normal time, Platt getting the equaliser) shot wide and Abdessadki skied it, and I put my three away. I think the shoot outs I did the other day in some of the online friendlies really helped sharpen me up! I almost never win them. This was actually the second time I won the Coppa, the first time being in 2007. I won the European Cup against Man Utd the following year, making 2013 the first time in five seasons that I won a trophy, so a successful year despite my failure to win Lo Scudetto.

Milan won the European Cup 3-0 against Liverpool (I had been knocked out on away goals to Kiev in the quarters, the fatal goal coming from an injured Tostao), while Chelsea won the UEFA Cup against Arsenal. The Gunners got their revenge in the FA Cup, winning it against their London rivals.

The teams relegated from Serie A were Anderlecht and Nancy Lorraine. Both teams started the season quite strongly, but soon started falling behind. Nevertheless Anderlecht gave me hard games in both our league meetings, one loss and a draw for me! The top scorer in Serie A was Volpato of Siena, with 17. Having been promoted along with Nancy this year, Siena were stuck at the bottom for a long time but began improving their results after a while, achieving enough regular wins to be in the upper reaches of the bottom half of the table at the end of the year. Volpato scored about half their goals, not surprising with that tally. Benfica improved over a similar period, though to a lesser degree. I had much better luck against them, beating them 5-0 both times. Macco, not a regular first teamer, nonetheless scored 3 goals for Benfica this year.

After me in the league came Roma, then Juve, Fiorentina and narrowly behind them on goal difference was Inter, to make up the final Euro qualification spot. Messina, home to Gerrard and Fouque, had a very strong run in the second half of the campaign and very briefly hopped into the top six with a few games to go, but they were edged out and fell into the bottom half at the end.

Iouga retired for me at the age of 40, having been making decent performances right up to the end. He made 3 assists this season, not at all shabby when you consider my single highest assist players were Gullit and Peruma on 5 each. Peruma, incidentally, had his best scoring season yet with 3 league goals coming early in the year. Iouga made over 100 appearances, scoring 11 goals and making 11 assists. He will be sorely missed. Zamenhof, who has proved himself a reasonably capable stand in over the years (even if lethally slow at coming out to deal with through balls), has also retired at 39. Another leaver is Burchet, who has struggled to make an impact on the few occasions I brought him on this term. He was on the decline, his pace falling below 90, and this is the first year I've felt he was undoubtedly deadweight. That allowed me to make two acquisitions; a young Frenchman named Espimas (he looks familiar but I can't quite place him) and a regen Giuseppe Favalli (CB, and if needed SB+WB).

Valeny is 40 this year, and I imagine he will retire this time. I bought Lorenz for the 2013 season, and he almost never needed a rest, meaning little playing time for Dulic or Valeny, though when called upon they both performed well. Sometimes I have played them in place of Di Tomasso, my 35 year old sweeper. I'm not sure whether to keep up with that sweeper role, though I am toying with the idea of putting Gullit there; he played there a few times this season to good effect. There were several notable retirements for other clubs; Henry retired with 197 goals in less than 300 games, Van Nistelrooy with only a slightly less impressive goal ratio, and Milan lost two important players that might give me an edge- Shevchenko and Nesta.

Cerezo scored loads of goals early in the season, but that dried up a lot as I won virtually no penalties in the second half of the season. He still achieved a new personal best of 11 goals though, matching Mancini and only behind Vialli (13). In addition to this, though Gullit and Platt only scored 3 between them in the league, I got a smattering of goals from a range of second string players like Thijs and Baggio, and in my starting line up Dodo had his best scoring season, with 8 goals. I think 7 of them came in the second half of the year, he was on fire, often striking into the corner from the edge of the box. That proved very helpful to getting me into second place at the end of the year, and Sampdoria achieved their highest goal haul yet with 68 (9 better than last season).

The AI does lots of predictable transfers, such as buying regens of players who only retired the season before (Del Piero is one such example this time). But there were a couple of interesting transfers by computer teams; Galatasaray, in League A, bought Edingson! I forgot to check how old he is, but presumably he will be in his prime. More bizarrely, due to the abscence of the Spanish league in the universe of my current playthrough, Messi has just been bought by Gothenburg in the same division. They have won League A before, but this season they were close to the bottom! Messi is 26, his stats are as you would expect, and they got him free with a salary of ~330!! To put that figure into context, it's almost as low as a salary you will see for any player in the game, one would expect it to be at least three or four times higher for a player with his ability. It will be interesting to see if he can lead them to success. As this game is from a time when Messi was barely known internationally, his only special ability is 'outside' (of the boot, for passing and shooting), not even 'dribbling' or 'tactical dribbling' to make him prioritise dribbling for the AI, though as I say his general stats are appropriately phenomenal.

Hold up, do you have Vanilla PES 5 or an OF? Because Gothenburg was not in the Vanilla version of the game lol.
Or did you edit PES United or WE United manually to add that club in the game?

This has certainly happened to me many times and gave me some good scares in Master League saves that I thought my progress would be wasted and I'd need to go 3-4 matches back 😂

What's up with the PES 6 PSP Master League? How does it work? Because I've seen images and it seems there's a third division as well? If anyone has ever played Master League in the PSP version of PES 6 can you tell me how does it work? Because it seems really different from the PS2/PC version lol.

Hold up, do you have Vanilla PES 5 or an OF? Because Gothenburg was not in the Vanilla version of the game lol.
Or did you edit PES United or WE United manually to add that club in the game?

Sorry, I meant FC Copenhagen! I had a nagging feeling I had got the name wrong :CONF: , but I always forget what the team is called, and just knew they were a scandinavian team with a bluish kit!

By the way folks, can anyone point me to the software needed to do global editing in PES 5?

Sorry, I meant FC Copenhagen! I had a nagging feeling I had got the name wrong :CONF: , but I always forget what the team is called, and just knew they were a scandinavian team with a bluish kit!

By the way folks, can anyone point me to the software needed to do global editing in PES 5?

Oh okay that makes sense lol. Btw Messi to Copenhaguen that's some weird shit lmao

I still don't know which team to choose, I was thinking Atleti, Parma or Juventus but idk.

I've got a friend who supports atleti and he asked me to play with them that's why it's an option. Then Parma and Juventus are because they are italian and have their own stadium in-game. But idk really. I don't feel like playing with Atleti because I already played with a spanish team before so eh. Maybe Ajax is another option, idk it should be a team with their real stadium in-game.

Hi guys on all pes 5/6 patches I get teams from the same country in Champions League/Uefa cup groups.

I set up my ML to have english+italian+spanish and mixed leagues and play in div 2 in england.

So the champions league will have a group of (Newcastle,Liverpool,Aston Villa,Everton)!

Is there any way around that?

Hi guys on all pes 5/6 patches I get teams from the same country in Champions League/Uefa cup groups.

I set up my ML to have english+italian+spanish and mixed leagues and play in div 2 in england.

So the champions league will have a group of (Newcastle,Liverpool,Aston Villa,Everton)!

Is there any way around that?

It's always like that in the first season, but then the groups start to be more mixed up so don't worry!

The second half of my 1st season with Southend was not great and we finished 7th in the end.

Our highlight was the 1-0 win against Champions Fulham. It was a really fantastic game and really tight through out. At the time they were still going for promotion so at 1-0 they were throwing quite a lot at us but we kept hitting them on the break but could not get the second goal.

Fulham and Norwich got promoted and Wolves and Brighton were relegated.

Barcelona beat Spurs 3-0 in the Champions League Final. So they have one CL trophy to their name. (Remember it is the first to win 10 and then I will transfer to another team).

In the transfer window we brought in the American striker Joshua Sargent. We were desperate for a striker and the first 3 bids for around 2000 failed so I decided to offer 3000 and it was a success. During that time we were trying to get Isaiah Brown too but he turned us down and then for some reason after one bid we could not make another offer as it was greyed out. I noticed after that PSG had come in for him.

I played a training match to see how good Sargent is and he teamed up well with Akinola. Hopefully they can strike up a good partnership in the next season.

Here are the brief highlights of the second half of the season plus all the stats at the end.

Back
Top Bottom