UEFA Champions League 2013/2014

Neftçi PFK (AZE) v KS Skënderbeu (ALB) 0-0

good Result for Albanian Champions , really glad for this possitive result , hoping now they'll win at home and go to next round

also KF Kukesi (Albania) on Europa league won 1st round , cant believe this team got into 1st category and finished 2nd now passed a round on Europa League , not something Albanian teams do very offten !

maybe this is our year for NT and Clubs :-P

I was wondering how are you guys playing, what's the formation?
Now that Vrsaljko left, who's the RB? I also saw Fernandes and Cop playing along with Soudani, are you using three strikers now?

btw How is Fatos Beqiraj doing ? is he a starter or bench ?

Fatos is not on the bench, and he's not even starter. Looks like he's leaving soon because he rejected new contract. Maybe he will go to Rijeka because 4 our players were sold there.

"I was wondering how are you guys playing, what's the formation?
Now that Vrsaljko left, who's the RB? I also saw Fernandes and Cop playing along with Soudani, are you using three strikers now? "

This is our formation right now:
http://lineupbuilder.com/?sk=100s

He's got injured in friendly match and he's out for about one month, but he's just partying at Zrće so there are some rumours that he played last minutes for Dinamo.

I think it's good, not bad. When he was playing our game wasnt so fast and nice, because he just holded up the ball. Now when he is not playing we play much smoother and better, especially with good wingers Fernandes and Soudani.

Ivo Pinto - He was Porto's player who "played" for Rio Ave or Leiria (he didnt played any minute for them, he was on loan to Cluj from Romania and played CL for them last year). After he's loan in Cluj finished Dinamo was interested for buying him but there were some problems with Porto or Rio Ave/Leiria but we singed him and Porto can buy him back for 5 000 000 if they want. He seems like very good RB, he had assist in his first match for Dinamo and played very well in match against Fola.

nikolapfc89 i don't pay much attention on serbian football, how the hell did u get only a draw against Shirak? What is happening with Partizan in last few years?
Seems like only Dinamo is currently the best club of former Yugoslavia.

Well you know,Balkan..Sell best players,no new players (especially with quality),so there are no results.And also,nobody dont know where is money (CL group stage,EL group stage,selling for good money players).Our president says,now,we are on positive 0. Every f****ing year :SHOCK:
Yesterday,like we dont want to play.No chances,boring football,and Shirak played very well. They had too many good chances. I think its our "mentality" with,we will easily beat them.We will se in next games,but i am sceptic about CL (i am sceptic even with EL).

PS: Yes,Dinamo is way,way in front of famous 4 from Ex Yu.
But you know,if we play in Play-off each other,its game,and in that game,football (unfortunatly) would be in 2nd plan.And in game like that,winner will be who have more luck.

Third qualifying round draw

Champions route
FC Basel 1893 (SUI) v Győri ETO FC (HUN)/Maccabi Tel-Aviv FC (ISR)
Sligo Rovers FC (IRL)/Molde FK (NOR) v The New Saints FC (WAL)/Legia Warszawa (POL)
ŠK Slovan Bratislava (SVK)/PFC Ludogorets Razgrad (BUL) v FC Shirak (ARM)/FK Partizan (SRB)
FC Dinamo Tbilisi (GEO)/ EB/Streymur (FRO) v FC Steaua Bucureşti (ROU)/FK Vardar (MKD)
APOEL FC (CYP) v Birkirkara FC (MLT)/NK Maribor (SVN)
Celtic FC (SCO)/ Cliftonville FC (NIR) v IF Elfsborg (SWE)/FC Daugava Daugavpils (LVA)
FC BATE Borisov (BLR)/FC Shakhter Karagandy (KAZ) v Neftçi PFK (AZE)/KS Skënderbeu (ALB)
FK Austria Wien (AUT) v FK Ekranas (LTU)/FH Hafnarfjördur(ISL)
HJK Helsinki (FIN)/JK Nõmme Kalju (EST) v FC Viktoria Plzeň (CZE)/FK Željezničar (BIH)
CS Fola Esch (LUX)/GNK Dinamo Zagreb (CRO) v FC Sheriff (MDA)/FK Sutjeska (MNE)

League route
FC Nordsjælland (DEN) v FC Zenit St Petersburg (RUS)
FC Salzburg (AUT) v Fenerbahçe SK (TUR)
PAOK FC (GRE) v FC Metalist Kharkiv (UKR)
PSV Eindhoven (NED) v SV Zulte Waregem (BEL)
Olympique Lyonnais (FRA) v Grasshopper Club (SUI)

Fenerbahçe is back in competition?
i hope they slaughter red bull team though. fuck red bull.

Fenerbahçe is back in competition?
i hope they slaughter red bull team though. fuck red bull.

I hope too :D ...

Yes we are back to competiton but final decision being issued before 28 August for CAS ... I hope we will play Champions League this year .

final decision will be given by cas on 28th of august.

what was the problem with red bull? :)

they are evil, they raped the identity of a legitimate team Austria Salzburg, they changed the clubs name etc.. and basically shitted on the history of Austria Salzburg.

and their drinks taste like piss.

Third qualifying round draw

Champions route
FC Basel 1893 (SUI) v Győri ETO FC (HUN)/Maccabi Tel-Aviv FC (ISR)
Sligo Rovers FC (IRL)/Molde FK (NOR) v The New Saints FC (WAL)/Legia Warszawa (POL)
ŠK Slovan Bratislava (SVK)/PFC Ludogorets Razgrad (BUL) v FC Shirak (ARM)/FK Partizan (SRB)
FC Dinamo Tbilisi (GEO)/ EB/Streymur (FRO) v FC Steaua Bucureşti (ROU)/FK Vardar (MKD)
APOEL FC (CYP) v Birkirkara FC (MLT)/NK Maribor (SVN)
Celtic FC (SCO)/ Cliftonville FC (NIR) v IF Elfsborg (SWE)/FC Daugava Daugavpils (LVA)
FC BATE Borisov (BLR)/FC Shakhter Karagandy (KAZ) v Neftçi PFK (AZE)/KS Skënderbeu (ALB)
FK Austria Wien (AUT) v FK Ekranas (LTU)/FH Hafnarfjördur(ISL)
HJK Helsinki (FIN)/JK Nõmme Kalju (EST) v FC Viktoria Plzeň (CZE)/FK Željezničar (BIH)
CS Fola Esch (LUX)/GNK Dinamo Zagreb (CRO) v FC Sheriff (MDA)/FK Sutjeska (MNE)

:YAWN: Next please! Easy way for "Viktorka"...

The match against Željezničar ended up 4:3, but Bosnians had a lot luck, 4 kicks on goal, 3 goals! Plzeň was way better in attack, but very poor in defence, defenders were really lax...

Last edited:
But Željezničar played really bad defence, and they scored 3 goals in away game, so everything is possible.

The released revenue figures CL 2012/2013

Bayern €55.046m
Dortmund €54.161
Schalke €27.9
------------------------
RM €48.441
Barca €45.508
Malaga €32.1
Valencia €30.005
-------------------------
Juve €65.3
Milan €51.3