UEFA Champions League 2013/2014

KS Skënderbeu (ALB) v Neftçi PFK (AZE) 1-0 (0-0)

Skenderbeu won 1-0 after extra time 90' finished 0-0 , totally deserv from Skenderbeu they had a lot of chances and cant convert to goal , at the end on min 116' they score , really glad for them they make us proud not just their fans but whole Albania!

now will be FC Shakhter Karagandy v KS Skënderbeu , hope they can pass also this round !

Ridiculous to see that Juve got so much more than Bayern and Real and Barca and Dortmund...
There is nothing wrong, Juventus and Milan got whole italian budged divided by 2, while germans had to divide by 3.
For the same reason Montpellier got same money as Malaga.

There is a pool of money available for every country, divided by the number of clubs it is able to send into the competition. In the previous season, Italy only started with two clubs, so the whole pot for Serie A teams only had to be divided by 2. Logically, that meant more profit for the participants Juventus and AC.
Bayern often profited from the same rules in the past couple of years, when it was the norm rather than the exception to only have 2 German clubs in the CL, so, no hard feelings. :P

Shakhter (KAZ) 2:0 BATE (BLR)

Kalju (EST) 2:1 HJK (FIN)

Skënderbeu (ALB) 1:0 Neftçi (AZE)

FH Hafnarfjördur (ISL) 3:1 Ekranas (LTU)

Very, very interesting round ... Well, good luck to these clubs in the next round, I hope their fairytale will continue ... ;)

Last edited:
There is a pool of money available for every country, divided by the number of clubs it is able to send into the competition. In the previous season, Italy only started with two clubs, so the whole pot for Serie A teams only had to be divided by 2. Logically, that meant more profit for the participants Juventus and AC.
Bayern often profited from the same rules in the past couple of years, when it was the norm rather than the exception to only have 2 German clubs in the CL, so, no hard feelings. :P

It's not about "hard feelings" and I get the "pool system", but I think it would be fairer to all teams if they'd get paid according to their results. This way Juve for example got a lot of the television money, which was at least in parts the result of the semis and the final aka of stages they didn't compete in.

P.S. I would say the same if Bayern would have lost against Juve and would have gotten more money, the system itself isn't correct/fair imo.

yeah im agree , it dosnt make sens , when Juve get more money than you from UEFA when you have cracked them 6-0 it feels like crap !

1148897_598013653578434_2013389189_n.jpg

PSV - Milan and Fener - Arsenal are games, where the loser will be a club we'd normally assume to play in the CL.

Schalke should be able to win though.

PSV - Milan and Fener - Arsenal are games, where the loser will be a club we'd normally assume to play in the CL.

Schalke should be able to win though.

Yeah those 2 games seem like they could be good ones. Arsenal and Fenerbahce could be a close fought battle, PSV is young but very promising and will be interesting to see if they can run with the likes of Milan at this point.

they'l appeal to CAS and be re-instated back in probably. CAS like letting teams back in.

what have Metalist done anyway? cos that article doesn't really explain why they have been kicked out.

Metalist played contractual match vs Karpaty Lviv in 2008 year, Kharkiv was stripped of bronze medals for the 2007/08 season, but the club did not agree with that and handed the case to the сourt of Lausanne. Only now it was brought to an end and the court issued a verdict about that match really was a contractual.

A surprising result, I congrats neighbors! Never before Kazakhstan clubs have not gone so far in Champions League, and maybe we will see the first team from this country in the group stage.

Back
Top Bottom