UEFA Champions League For 360! (March 20th)

If I can think of that, why can't EA or Konami? I'd love a decent online game.
Its mainly because EA are stuck too far up their own arse, and Nokami are....... erm, stuck too far up their own arse. The issues with cheating was what put me off playing anything online for me, really took the piss. I agree something needs to be done.

Jack you should play a match against me - I play beautiful passing football with Valencia.

Anyone know how I change my default team without deleting everything? Also, how do I save formations for online?

EDIT: I keep getting "Disc unreadable" message. It's doing my tits in - will I be able to take it back to Tesco even without receipt for a straight swap? :(

Last edited by a moderator:
^^^

I reckon online modes should be ai generated random matchups(i.e only teams with the same star/skill level)

I love pes6 online, but seriously, If I have to play inter again, I'm gonna do me some shootin'

You have the right to remain silent. Oh God, if only...

Usually there's a bit in the manual about EA replacing discs if you get that error - that's if it's the disc and not your console. If I were you I'd try going back to the shop and blagging a replacement, they may cave in depending on who you get at the till.

FFS! I go and win the CL with Liverpool, get some nice credits, go to check what players I need to buy for my Ultimate Team ... only to find I've only got 3 players and my manager, everyone else has disappeared!! Shocking bug, completely ruins Ultimate Team and probably not likely to play this game much now as UT was my favourite mode!

Yeah, I warned you - it's a bastard.

Apparently some people find waiting a day and switching it back on brings them back from the dead, so don't go deleting the team just yet. I've had no such luck, though.

The biggest bug in any 360 game though, surely, and possibly even the biggest in any next-gen game. Disgraceful.

It's happened to me, the exact same thing! You're players ARE there guys, you find them in a different part of the menus but I can't remember what.

I exchanged my UEFA in Tesco and it is working FINE! Must have been the disc :fingers crossed:

I've started playing the challenges, they are great fun - particulary like the 'Sick as a parrot' one!

EDIT: Just noticed that this thread has had more views than any other game on Evo-Web! That must be ThomasGOAL thinking "I want to play it but I can't! Xbox is evil, MS are evil - SONY ARE MY FRIENDS!" :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I've started playing the challenges, they are great fun - particulary like the 'Sick as a parrot' one!

EDIT: Just noticed that this thread has had more views than any other game on Evo-Web! That must be ThomasGOAL thinking "I want to play it but I can't! Xbox is evil, MS are evil - SONY ARE MY FRIENDS!" :)

or this game is shit, what on earth are jack and el diego talking about now..

vomiting02.jpg

the game is shit now, ive gone back to playing FIFA 07

I've done the same thing and i have to say i'm having lot more fun with this one:) the lack of leagues mode in uefa cl has really piss me off,always playing Cl is getting really boring

I don't know HOW you can enjoy FIFA07 after playing UEFA. It's way too fast, the shooting is shocking and the players look like wrestlers. It's AWFUL, even PES6 is better in my opinion!

Anyway, gotta try and win the Champs League this weekend, I usually get to a semi final then lose in the first AND second legs.

the pace of fifa is the same as the premiership and uefa is the same speed as italian football, i still play uefa but just to fill my collectors abum, i only need bout 70 cards to complete it now

the pace of fifa is the same as the premiership and uefa is the same speed as italian football, i still play uefa but just to fill my collectors abum, i only need bout 70 cards to complete it now

Is there gamerpoints for that?

dunno m8, but i wanna complete the album, it should be an achievement tho, cus its bloody hard work getting the cards, i just milan 1-9 in the san siro on world class and only got 630 points, i was well pissed lol,

I had a few games on FIFA yesterday and was shocked at how fast it was compared to UEFA. FIFA is still loads better than PES (which I also played yesterday and found it's still a joke) but I MUCH prefer the slower pace of UEFA.

UEFA for me is much more refined than FIFA 07, Its definitely a step in the right direction for certain.

Dj

Played UEFA for a few hours last night (as my boys, Valencia) and really enjoyed myself. The build-up football you can play is outstanding. :)

Played UEFA for a few hours last night (as my boys, Valencia) and really enjoyed myself. The build-up football you can play is outstanding. :)
I'm starting to see how some people have a problem with me when I start talking about PES v FIFA... ;)

I played PES6 last night again (still trying to finish off the achievments and win the WEFA) and once again all the usual bullshit was apparent. I go back to UEFA and think "yep this is more like it"

My shooting sometimes is still a bit haywire though...

Dj

I won the Champs League with Man United on Pro Level, ya reckon I should try it on World Class?

Dj

Back
Top Bottom