UEFA Euro 2008 - Austria Switzerland

4 - 0 at 74' to Portugal for now, and IMO Quaresma is the man of the match. Great assitance for goal and an amazing goal scored.

Czech - Germany 1:2

Germany could have won 3 or 4:0, which have not might themselves weight Czechs. they dominated the czechs in the full game.

Germany is really nr.1 in europen football at the moment. they play mad direct combinations, liquid mad football.

They are nr.1 in group d with 13 points in 5 games with 21:3 goals.

Greece 1 - 4 Turkey

Tonight, We had a great victory against our rival country Greece at Pireus. There were so many problems before the match. I think everybody knows strike to Ataturk from YouTube. And before the match, Greeks act like monster and they started to throw items into the pitch. But nothing could stop us. We beat them at their home before their Republic Day. Sorry Greeks, but you have no chance against us!

:D :D

263497.jpg

And we will see you again at Istanbul. ;)

Say thanks to Bosnia for beating Norway at their home too :) Oh and that was without eight regular players\\:o/
BTW well done Turkey!

As predicted, we were destroyed by Portugal and to be fair even without Stijnen's stupid words belgium would have been destroyed...than kgod Europe will not have to watch this pathetic bunch in Switzerland and Austria...

Fantastic goal from Quaresma...

Oh and i'm sick and tired of the misplaced Turkish hyper-nationalism on this site...they beat Greece...who cares...

I agree with Stan, the Turkish nationlism is tiring.

As for England - joke. It's just a big, fat joke. McClaren is shit, get rid of him and get in someone who knows how to manage a football team.

Oh and i'm sick and tired of the misplaced Turkish hyper-nationalism on this site...they beat Greece...who cares...

lol dude.. wtf r u talking about??
they won the euro 2004 :) and we beat them at their home.. thats all i have to say. u fucking looser
dont be jealous because we beat greece at their home and u lost against portugal..!
I agree with Stan, the Turkish nationlism is tiring.
and fuck u too.
fucking kids

Last edited:
Say thanks to Bosnia for beating Norway at their home too :) Oh and that was without eight regular players\\:o/
BTW well done Turkey!

Ja sam sa obradovo. Ja sam Bosnak. :)

Good work Bosnia, I hope we can pass groups with Bosnia. :)

Stan said:

I dont mind if you care or not. You are simple idiot. But more than 90 millions in the world cares this victory. And if you get sick and tired from this site, there are too many alternatives. If Greeks beat us yesterday, I'm sure that you could see too many messages more hyper-national than us. And dont forget that we beat last European champion at their home. Dont be jelaous idiot.

So, shut up and show some respect.

yeah, they were euro champions. but come on, look at that team. almost everybody could beat them to be honest.

Omer, chill out - I just think you are getting carried away! Even ENGLAND can beat Turkey! :lol:

I dont mind if you care or not. You are simple idiot. But more than 90 millions in the world cares this victory. And if you get sick and tired from this site, there are too many alternatives. If Greeks beat us yesterday, I'm sure that you could see too many messages more hyper-national than us. And dont forget that we beat last European champion at their home. Dont be jelaous idiot.

So, shut up and show some respect.

he just told u he's tired of your unfair behaviour and u replied by telling him that he's a jealous idiot.....:shock:

so who is disrespecting who, then :roll:

some people just can't "handle" competition.

Last edited:
Do you miss Sven my friend? :')
:lol: Come back Sven, all is forgiven! :lmao:

There has to come a point where we blame the players; they just weren't motivated at all, there was no real urgency and at international level you shouldn't need someone telling you that you need to perform. You could see that McLaren was sweating, and that he was genuinely pissed off, but the players just seemed to be thinking "oh well, back to Chelsea and a big fat pack of money".

The players just aren't good enough. We have talent here and there - Terry, Gerrard, Lennon, Rooney - but we have players like Lampard as well (sorry, but he was great in 2002 and he's been fucking dire ever since, taking a shot whenever he sees the goal and screwing his face up like a bulldog chewing a lemon with a wasp inside it when he skews it twenty foot wide - when he does score it's a tap-in), and that's someone who we rely on for God's sake.

If he'd have got rid of him instead of Beckham I'd have had a bit more faith in McLaren but I said on here on the day he was appointed that he was the totally wrong man for the job in the first place. But if he gets sacked now then that's even more ridiculous; you have to give the guy you've employed a chance to do his job, otherwise you've just thrown away the last six months for no reason and you're making yourself look as incompetent as he is.

EDIT: And it's funny you should say that SPiTFiRE - look at the BBC's LATEST ARTICLE...

Last edited:
dont be jealous because we beat greece at their home and u lost against portugal..!

I wasn't playing against Portugal, i'm not good enough to be in the national team...
Did you were selected against Greece????
Since i wasn't playing myself i don't see why i should be jealous.

And as a matter of fact i'm very fond of Turkish football, i love Mansiz, Altintop, Emre, Tugay,....
I'm also a big fan of quite a lot of reasonable Turkish people like Orhan Pamuk, who hate the hypernationalism of people like you...how can you "don't "like" Greece...this is called racism...

Thanks lo zio...but we should know better, we shouldn't bother.

"The type of thing when we see it from other countries we point the finger"

"I don't think he's dived he just expected the challenge"

Why can't they just come out and say it, Lampard tried to cheat Israel and the referee with a dive. :| :lol: Fat Fwank failed, he can't even dive well.

It wasn't a dive,he didn't even look at the ref when he fell down

Steve McClaren could be a great manager if given the right chance and enough time, he could make England produce some of the greatest attacking football the world has to offer!!

Ok see this is what McClaren is doing to me making me senile, Its a disgrace absolutely Keiron Dyer. How many mistakes must a man have to make before he realises how much damage he is doing to his own country. I would love Sven back at the moment as he would have picked up 3 points in these games. I wouldnt be surprised if we would have been sitting top (only to make the tournament and end up playing shit however) but we would be winning games that we struggle to now.

I found this game so hard to watch, so frustrating to have so much position and do nothing with it. We must be one of the top sides in the world at that. We have a serious lack of movement, lack of vision and cant create a decent opportunity. We try one thing for the first half of the match, relies "its a never gonna work" then come out the second half with a new plan do we? Nope, lets just try the same but more of it. If we had Becham on the crosses would have provided more opportunities to score, but what sort of a target man did we have in the box to get up to all these potential fantastic crosses??

Its no brains football from a squad with better players than we appear to be. We will never be as silky as Brazil, as technical as the Netherlands or as solid as the Italians but we do have something to offer, don't we???

how can you "don't "like" Greece...this is called racism...

lol ur such an idiot
did i say i dont like greece???

and orhan pauk is armenian not turk!

@ El Diego
Lol wtf r u talking about?
england vs israel 0-0 :D and u say that they can beat us??? :) u dont know about football

Last edited:
heryerde türkiyeyi rezil edin beyler, aferin.

stan and all other users: ignore them, it was just a win, not more and not less.

onlarin yazdigi zerre kadar umurumda degil, sevinmesini bile bilmiyosunuz. demekki yunanistani gözünüzde bu kadar büyütmüssünüz.

Please omer, back to football. :)

It was just a victory against rival opponent. And everybody in the world knows relations between Greece and Turkey. That's why we had a huge fellings in our heart. Some users showed respect some of them didnt. I dont care how they look us. After this, I hope we can beat Norway in our home then we can qualify the group stage in first place.

@ Ernestito : Ben burada kimsenin Türklüğü tartışamam fakat benim Atama dil uzatan, benim toprağa göz diken, benim düşmanıma yardım eden, benim futbolcuma 1000 tane pislik yapan bir ülkeyi acı acı yenmenin sonucunda sadece galibiyet diye nitelendirmem ne kadar Türklüğe sığar bilemiyorum. Biz bu içimizdeki hırs ile heyecan ile Kurtuluş Savaşını kazandık herşeyi basite indirgeyerek değil.

lol ur such an idiot
did i say i dont like greece???

and orhan pauk is armenian not turk!

@ El Diego
Lol wtf r u talking about?
england vs israel 0-0 :D and u say that they can beat us??? :) u dont know about football

England 2 - 0 Turkey
Turkey 0 - 0 England

We qualified, you didn't! \\:o/

Quaresma's goal, fukin hell what a goal!!!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

Russia wins 2-0 in Estonia, it will advance to the Championships now.

Still has England to play at home and away. Match in Moscow is on 17th October 2007, nearly 90 years to the day of the famous October Revolution :)

i've said it several times before and i say it again. quaresma is BETTER than ronaldo and he will always be better than ronaldo.

Back
Top Bottom