UEFA Euro 2008 - Austria Switzerland

i've said it several times before and i say it again. quaresma is BETTER than ronaldo and he will always be better than ronaldo.

I've said that before you long time ago, since 2001 when both played at Sporting, even my friends laughted at me!

Quaresma is million times better than Ronaldo. Just has a lack of speed, but in the end does a better job and team working than Ronaldo.

Yesterday we saw the difference! :applause:

Q > R

Ja sam sa obradovo. Ja sam Bosnak. :)

Good work Bosnia, I hope we can pass groups with Bosnia. :)

I dont mind if you care or not. You are simple idiot. But more than 90 millions in the world cares this victory. And if you get sick and tired from this site, there are too many alternatives. If Greeks beat us yesterday, I'm sure that you could see too many messages more hyper-national than us. And dont forget that we beat last European champion at their home. Dont be jelaous idiot.

So, shut up and show some respect.
You shut the fuck up Turk and give the respect to the European
Champions...
I just remember that you're not European but just a Turk!

Oh no just what we needed a quarrel between chauvinists...i don't understand why this is possible...where are mods when needed???

About Quaresma...beautiful goal indeed, but it was only against a very weak Belgian team who missed players like Kompany and Simons to name just a few...
Quaresma maybe has the potential to become a very big player, but until now Ronaldo still performs better against big teams and big players...

Have to admit the European Championship is in the bag already for Scotland. :mrgreen:

England are the International equivalent of Arsenal, no matter what crap group/teams they face, they always make it hard work.

What was the deal with Seitaridis (sp?) getting jeered by the Greek fans. Thought he looked really good a couple of years back.

Agree with someone a page back or so, Germany look the best team around at the moment. From the highlights I saw, they dominated Czechs.

FD

Hey Hey! Shut up everybody! This was just a victory for Turkey against Greece! Our national team isn't on it's best form so everybody beleived that the Turks would beat us. And that's what happened. I don't care that we lost against Turkey with the score at 1-4 because it is football! We WERE Euro Champions with a bit of luck against a lot of teams. At least, we enjoyed football at that Euro (2004) because they WERE PLAYING football. That was in the past! I want this racism to stop. Because football is what connect every world and we should be happy about that and not fighting. Oh. And some Turks, stop getting in our site (wehellas.gr) and posting bullshits. I hate racism! Then you hacked the EPO site and posted the following photo: http://resources.sport-fm.gr/supersportFM/images/news/hackers.jpg

Stop all this racism! We (Greece-Turkey and everybody) don't need to fight about a win at football! i think that everybody will make up his mind and thought about their mistakes....

i've said it several times before and i say it again. quaresma is BETTER than ronaldo and he will always be better than ronaldo.

Is that the same Quaresma who looked very average at Stamford Bridge a few weeks ago? ;)

You shut the fuck up Turk and give the respect to the European
Champions...
I just remember that you're not European but just a Turk!

lol what a racist u r ..
We have respect to the european but they dont respect us.
Just look what he said:
Oh and i'm sick and tired of the misplaced Turkish hyper-nationalism on this site...they beat Greece...who cares...
give us sum respect yo.

Hey Hey! Shut up everybody! This was just a victory for Turkey against Greece! Our national team isn't on it's best form so everybody beleived that the Turks would beat us. And that's what happened. I don't care that we lost against Turkey with the score at 1-4 because it is football! We WERE Euro Champions with a bit of luck against a lot of teams. At least, we enjoyed football at that Euro (2004) because they WERE PLAYING football. That was in the past! I want this racism to stop. Because football is what connect every world and we should be happy about that and not fighting. Oh. And some Turks, stop getting in our site (wehellas.gr) and posting bullshits. I hate racism! Then you hacked the EPO site and posted the following photo: http://resources.sport-fm.gr/supersportFM/images/news/hackers.jpg

Stop all this racism! We (Greece-Turkey and everybody) don't need to fight about a win at football! i think that everybody will make up his mind and thought about their mistakes....

U r soo right my friend:applause: :applause: :applause:

Last edited:
Certain members go a bit overboard around here when it comes to football results. Now I realise how the atmosphere is so hostile in stadia around countries like Greece & Turkey.

in the end the greeks are not so "euro" since they throw objects and whistle all game long show some "euro". LOL

Last edited:
Every countrys fans on such national derbys whistles and throws items :S
for eg. Do you remember what happened to Turkey in another match when they fought? (no offense. just an example)
Now it's our time for ban....

Have to admit the European Championship is in the bag already for Scotland. :mrgreen:

England are the International equivalent of Arsenal, no matter what crap group/teams they face, they always make it hard work.

What was the deal with Seitaridis (sp?) getting jeered by the Greek fans. Thought he looked really good a couple of years back.

Agree with someone a page back or so, Germany look the best team around at the moment. From the highlights I saw, they dominated Czechs.

FD

You have a chance no doubt about that. A point in Italy would really help towards that. A defeat would make it tougher but still within your hands.

I wish we played like Arsenal then it wouldn't seem as bad. ;)

I agree with Fd

Germany seem a nation transformed at the minute. They are frightning just now and on form at the mo i cannot see past them holding the trophy aloft but football.......................

It's a funny old game;)

Would be lovely to see Scotland in the Euro 2008, their kindest supporters deserve it! :D

Imagine Scotland participating in Euro 2008 and England not...which is not unthinkable at the moment...that would be fun on this site.

Serious i do hope that Scotland make it, best fans in the world...a team that always plays generous football...

Wouldn't mind if England could play Euro 2008 too...

Imagine Scotland participating in Euro 2008 and England not...which is not unthinkable at the moment...that would be fun on this site.

Serious i do hope that Scotland make it, best fans in the world...a team that always plays generous football...

Wouldn't mind if England could play Euro 2008 too...

I think england will make it but maybe just and i mean just. But Scotland still have a lot too do but i hope Scotland get in to euro 08 and italy as well but i want Scotland in more!

last chance for donadoni to keep his place as italy's c.t. tonight.
if we'll win, i'm quite sure he'll stay.
if we'll lose or draw, we'll be probably out of euro 2008 :(
..... but, at least, we'll fire donadoni \\:o/
really don't know what to prefere.

acccording to last rumors, pirlo won't be in the starting 11 :shock: :shock:

I'd expect Italy to win tonight. If they don't, I'll shit myself.

cartaig.jpg

may comin' handy :lol:
i hope not :roll:

i love scotland, and i love scots, everybody, not only football supporters (i've been there for a while a couple of years ago; very nice people :) )..... but tonight we really need to win :(

Last edited:
türkçe konuşacagm ama bule pturkey nie kapalı acaba bilgilendirirmsn:) bide kalecilere dua delim harbidende yani nikopolidisn kardeşi bu :D

Back
Top Bottom