Who would you 'slap' in the football world? Post pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mack said:
As i said before why comment when you don't know the full story, where did you dream up finger Biting. So cmon explain yourself more just what bad background does Joey have because of his brother in fact until the incident Barton hadn't even see his brother since they were 13! And you say i exaggerate the family thing....

I didnt dream up anything. That is what was reported at the time of the incident. Anyway your moving away from the point, which I realise is a good tactic you adopt. I think I've proved Man City have thugs in the team, and I think I'll end it there because we seem to be going round in circles. To be honest I'm tired of hearing your pathetic excuses that you make for these incidents and calling for 'facts' as if I'm making them up when you know damn well they did happen.

Like what? you tell me where you proved there thugs all you keep coming out with if IF he wasnt there and IF this had happened all nonscense. You are basically saying you have proved your point by trying to come up with stories based on half truths that you really dont know anything or very little about.

First, little girl Tuncay Sanli,

tuncayco8.jpg

Second, Kezman. Some of guys can understand that hand meaning. We know, I know. Cant wait for Fener match in Ali Sami Yen. I should go there with big Bosnia flags and some eggs and coins.

kezmansi7.jpg

Then this guys, Magnin.

ludovicmagninso1.jpg

i hate when idiots put politics in this game, so what if kezman celebrates like that and that doesnt mean anything , we are judging football here not where the players are from or their historic country backrounds.

I cant wait to kezman score to 6alatasaray and other teams to show morons this game is all about football and not politics

Massacre_1907 said:
i hate when idiots put politics in this game, so what if kezman celebrates like that and that doesnt mean anything , we are judging football here not where the players are from or their historic country backrounds.

I cant wait to kezman score to 6alatasaray and other teams to show morons this game is all about football and not politics

Yes, easy to talk for you bastard, but you didnt lose anything, i've lost too many relatives in Bosnia because of that fascist guys. So dont worry, I cant wait Febe match in Ali Sami Yen too, and BIH-Sanjak group.

Sasa Ilic is Serbian too also Jevric in Ankaraspor but we have never seen their bad things like showing Cetnik's facist hands. We're talking their football but when Kezman get in Istanbul airport, everyone was talking his behaviour. So he must have problem right? So dont deffend him if you've any fear from god. (Eğer içinde biraz Müslümanlık varsa..)

Bule said:
Yes, easy to talk for you bastard, but you didnt lose anything, i've lost too many relatives in Bosnia because of that fascist guys. So dont worry, I cant wait Febe match in Ali Sami Yen too, and BIH-Sanjak group.

Sasa Ilic is Serbian too also Jevric in Ankaraspor but we have never seen their bad things like showing Cetnik's facist hands. We're talking their football but when Kezman get in Istanbul airport, everyone was talking his behaviour. So he must have problem right? So dont deffend him if you've any fear from god. (Eğer içinde biraz Müslümanlık varsa..)

like i said idiot, no politics in this game ( senin icinde turkluk varsa o avatarla proud to be bosnian picligini yapmazsin kezman ayaklarinla)

Sorry for writing Turkish forgive me. :(

Benim Türklüğümü kimse ölçemez ve yargılayamaz. Veya siyasi görüşümü. Bu avartar ile imza'daki yazımın sebebi, Mostar kurtuluşunun 11. yıldönümü olmasıdır ve sitedeki Sırp'lara bir mesajdır. Sende bunu anlayamayacak kadar kas kafasın.

Bule said:
Sorry for writing Turkish forgive me. :(

Benim Türklüğümü kimse ölçemez ve yargılayamaz. Veya siyasi görüşümü. Bu avartar ile imza'daki yazımın sebebi, Mostar kurtuluşunun 11. yıldönümü olmasıdır ve sitedeki Sırp'lara bir mesajdır. Sende bunu anlayamayacak kadar kas kafasın.

bizim kurtulus tarihimiz bosnalilarin cokta umrunda , aptal ya turk olcan ya bosnali oyle bayrak koyup bosnaliyim felan deme seni fena ezerler.

Massacre_1907 said:
bizim kurtulus tarihimiz bosnalilarin cokta umrunda , aptal ya turk olcan ya bosnali oyle bayrak koyup bosnaliyim felan deme seni fena ezerler.

Türkiye'de 1,5 milyon Boşnak göçmeni yaşıyo, Bayrampaşa, Kartal ve Pendikte 15 blokluk Boşnak mahalleleri vardır. Ama anlaşılan sen semtinin dışına pek çıkmıyosunki diğer taraflar hakkında pek bir bilgin yok. Ayrıca 30 Ağustos Zafer Bayramında Mostar köprüsüne Türk bayrağı asıldı, Hırvat bi adam indirdi diye adamı bıçakladılar, ama Türkiye'de Nevruzda Kürt bayrağı ile insanlar rahat rahat dolaşıyo. Ondan bıracaksın bu işleri, en kralı bile beni bugüne kadar ezemedi ezemezde. Sen bilirsin Beşiktaştasın, sor bakalım Çarşı'daki arkadaşlarına Cüneyt'i yani Yugos'u tanıyolarmıymış, adam bas bas bağırıyo Boşnağım diye, Kapalıda Bosna bayrağı açıyo kimse bişi demiyo demezde. Alen'den sonrada o adam geliyo onuda söyliyim. Boşnak demek Türk demek. Tarihimiz Türk bizim. Ben Türk'üm, En kral Türküm, tek anlayışım Bozkurttur ama Boşnaklığımda hiçbir zaman unutmadım, unutmamda. Ve o güzelim toplumu katleden piçleride gördüğüm yerde gerekeni yaparım.

Bule said:
Türkiye'de 1,5 milyon Boşnak göçmeni yaşıyo, Bayrampaşa, Kartal ve Pendikte 15 blokluk Boşnak mahalleleri vardır. Ama anlaşılan sen semtinin dışına pek çıkmıyosunki diğer taraflar hakkında pek bir bilgin yok. Ayrıca 30 Ağustos Zafer Bayramında Mostar köprüsüne Türk bayrağı asıldı, Hırvat bi adam indirdi diye adamı bıçakladılar, ama Türkiye'de Nevruzda Kürt bayrağı ile insanlar rahat rahat dolaşıyo. Ondan bıracaksın bu işleri, en kralı bile beni bugüne kadar ezemedi ezemezde. Sen bilirsin Beşiktaştasın, sor bakalım Çarşı'daki arkadaşlarına Cüneyt'i yani Yugos'u tanıyolarmıymış, adam bas bas bağırıyo Boşnağım diye, Kapalıda Bosna bayrağı açıyo kimse bişi demiyo demezde. Alen'den sonrada o adam geliyo onuda söyliyim. Boşnak demek Türk demek. Tarihimiz Türk bizim. Ben Türk'üm, En kral Türküm, tek anlayışım Bozkurttur ama Boşnaklığımda hiçbir zaman unutmadım, unutmamda. Ve o güzelim toplumu katleden piçleride gördüğüm yerde gerekeni yaparım.

Nice to see you guys made up and are friends again.

Bule said:
Sasa Ilic is Serbian too also Jevric in Ankaraspor but we have never seen their bad things like showing Cetnik's facist hands.

Drago Jevric is from Berane / Ivangrad Montenegro, not Serbia.

And why do you use words like Četnik ??

Too much politics with words like this, leave it and the history behind, we all have personal losses from the war, just enjoy the game of football.

CBG said:

Too much politics with words like this, leave it and the history behind, we all have personal losses from the war, just enjoy the game of football.

:applause: exactly , but idiots like bule like to bring that up to cause problems where football is not involved. Football ground is not a parliament house leave the politics and enjoy the game , if the player is performing well it doesnt matter if he is even froma enemy country which turkey isnt even enemy :roll:

Massacre_1907 said:
exactly , but idiots like bule like to bring that up to cause problems where football is not involved. Football ground is not a parliament house leave the politics and enjoy the game , if the player is performing well it doesnt matter if he is even froma enemy country which turkey isnt even enemy

So tell me bastard, how old are you? Do you remember years from 90-96? Do you know how many Turkish soldier died in Balkans after Serbians ambush. And tell me sucker, If Abdullah Ocalan joins Fenerbahce for playing football, will you clap your hands for him and will you try to enjoy the game? I belive that you can make it.

CBG said:

Do you know what Puskas said? "Football is a part of the politics." Everyone adds politics in game, players, refrees, club presidents and supporters. So, how can I enjoy from football? Do you remember what happened last year after Serbia beating Bosnia? Everbody saw Serbian players provocative behaviours. Or, I can say too many things like that if you want. So, I cant forget history, I cant control myself after some murders continue to behave like that. Politics are everywhere and will always be in football. Thats, unchangeable rule. So, If it goes like that, I will never enjoy football anymore. Only league matches can be enjoyable.

you are fuckin idiot not bother to argue with you anymore, showing kezman as an example to an terrorist you should die! the more you talk the more idiot you get, enjoy or get the fuck out, did kezman do anything against turkey to make him an enemy ? no so STFU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom