World Cup 2010 - France Thread - Bravo l'Espagne

Re: World Cup 2010 - France Thread - Allez les Bleus !

And Nasri !!
I don't agree with you about Gourcuff, he is so bad since january.
And i still think that hery may do the difference

And Benzema !!

Apparently Domenech put Ribery in playmaker for next game

-----------Anelka:((-----------
Malouda:))-------------Govou:((
-----------Ribery--------------
--------Diaby------------------
--------------Toulalan---------

How dumb !!
Every one saw that Anelka and Govou don't have neither professional nor international level !!
Let's think : Malouda is great in the middle, so put him in the middle.
Ribéry is better on the left wing so put him on the left.
Valbuena is great in the right, so explain me what can be better than

-------Gignac----------
Ribéry-Malouda-Valbuena

Or maybe Domenech is so intelligent and sees that every french player don't play in there real place, and themselves and Ancelloti, Deschamps or Van Gaal don't see it.

Domenech really takes us for dumbs.

Cedric Carrasso back to France, thigh injury.

WOW, important news, he will call Landreau ?? or maybe he will put away his ego and call Frey

Ah yes I remeber that, but i think for a keeper, and only for a keeper, it shoud be authorised.
But FIFA rules.

Finally he is out and not replaced.
France is now 22 players

How dumb !!
Every one saw that Anelka and Govou don't have neither professional nor international level !!
Let's think : Malouda is great in the middle, so put him in the middle.
Ribéry is better on the left wing so put him on the left.

first off, both guys do have an inter. level, dont make a fool out of yourself ..

u shud have noticed that the CF in that "system" is the unluckiest guy, no support no passes nothin, imagine he wud play in the argentinian system like higuain...(one central striker aswell but u shud see the diff.)

then u say malouda is great in the middle thats nonsene, he does not play in the middle nor he shud be better there as on his left side, where ribery shud be thats right

so for me govou out and someone else in
thing is there is no system so basically zidane is right when he says he just nominates the players and thats it
conclusion:
he can change anything he wants that wont change much at all :D
he can just try other players but they will struggle too

I think I'm going denaturalized ... ashamed to be French ...

Re: World Cup 2010 - France Thread - Bye Bye Allez les Bleus !

I feel for France supporters, but you have to admit Mexico and Uruguay play better and deserve to go up.

all teams can win against us ... France became a shit because of the clans that form in the group ... and Domenech can't handle it .. You can go now ... hoping that Laurent Blanc in order recover from this number ..

Time for the FFF to start with a new slate.

Terrible performances from players that obviously have no love for their manager or even pride in the shirt which should be the basic minimum for any player.

I'm sure Irish eyes are smiling as well.

all teams can win against us ... France became a shit because of the clans that form in the group ... and Domenech can't handle it .. You can go now ... hoping that Laurent Blanc in order recover from this number ..

Dont know about the groups but it was visible on field that the team is not a team, jsut bunch of guys playing..there is no passion..Henry on bench...Many great talents left home...

i wish to see another France on EURO2012, fresh and young... hope Blanc or any good coach will get you back on top.

I hope so too .. and that is the end of a story, Goodbye France ...
Adidas goodbye ... it's the end of a myth ..

whatever!

viva México!!

I don't like Domenech one bit.

he picks players based on what their birth sign is

and he cant wait, e.g. mexes did a few silly mistakes etc. but u need to give players trust, he cand handle players at all

mistery how he became the coach, zidane 06 WC saved his ass back then

hope menez n mexes are good to speak with blanc :p

same hopes for italy with prandelli after WC for me, fresh young players finally

I'm sure Irish eyes are smiling as well.

The only bad thing about this is that the honest Irish are sitting on their island and had loved to play in South Africa for their country. Instead a bunch of non-patriotic overestimated old men led by the world hand baller of the year went there and played a miserable and disgusting WC.

Sorry my neighbours, but you didn't deserve to reach the WC after that poor qualification round and your results in the WC show the hard reality. I am sure Domenech is responsible for most of the things I wrote before, but you cannot deny that very good players such as Ribery or Anelka or Evra played two bad games. No aggression, no will to attack and score goals, no motivation and no ideas. These are the reasons, why you will be home in some days. Too bad, I would have loved to see you playing against England in a good knock-out-round match.

It is now time to watch forward and bring up a completely new NT for the upcoming qualification for 2012. I wish you the best and hope your result will be better soon, but this WC is over from my point of view.

Arsenal .... oops I mean France lacks in leadership forget the gaffer he picked capt. crunch and he`s just that a crunch !

When i think Nike give 42,6 M€ by year (2011-2018) for a offensive football

Back
Top Bottom