World Cup 2010 - France Thread - Bravo l'Espagne

Re: World Cup 2010 - France Thread - Bye Bye Allez les Bleus !

When i think Nike give 42,6 M€ by year (2011-2018) for a offensive football

You will be better with Blanc, Thomas. I mean, you have fantastic players in your country such as Benzema, Nasri, Gourcuff so it isn't difficult to say that, with a good coach at the helm, your NT will succeed.

This is a great day for France! Raymond is now one game away (unless a miracle happens) from being out forever.

And in comes Laurent Blanc!

Les Bleus will be back! And will be playing up to their potential within a year and that potential is to be the best in the world as they certainly have the players for it. France is now on its way back to glory. First step needs to be taken that's Domenech out.

He should've been out long time ago but got saved by lucky results and special players many times before. Not this time. Out goes one of France's worst yet longest-serving manager! I'm excited about Laurent Blanc and the new France we'll see.

There's 99% we're gonna be eliminated but it's not done yet. Don't forget Domenech is one the the luckiest guy in the world.

Yesterday didn't know if i had to be happy or sad : sad because i'm ashamed of what I saw yesterday : even Ligue2 matches were more serious
Happy because RAYMOND IS OUT, goodbye and hoppe never see you

I'm happy too, because since 4 years, it's a real pity to watch NT maches.
No game, no fighting spirit, not a football team, just a bunch of assholes... Goodbye RD, Anelka, Gallas & Ribery !

I really hope that Spain will win this World Cup !

No he was shit, just as Anelka, Govou, Abidal, Gallas.
Now we start from scratch.
BUT the real problem is Escalette : if we let him president of FFF, the same anti-development policy will continue

There's 99% we're gonna be eliminated but it's not done yet. Don't forget Domenech is one the the luckiest guy in the world.

Is he consulting with Nostradamus ? :P ;)

Escalette is the French version of Grondona. They'll have to be carried out in coffins before they relinquish their posts.

That's true!

According to this news Anelka shouted at Domenech in half time the following words after he wanted him to play more tactical: "F*ck you in your ass, you son of a b*tch". The website quotes some information from the French magazine "L'Equipe".

May explain, why he did not come back to the pitch.
_ugly__by_eos8.gif

This is not a team but a circus troup.
Im so deceived of what it has becaume.
The players musn't be such dumb. And the trainer must be good.
Both conditions are not present, hope France will be able to be good again one day, but today i'm ashamed of what hapenned

Wow! I just read that Gourcuff is being isolated by the whole team especially Ribery and training alone except 4 of his friends. What's the story?

Wow! I just read that Gourcuff is being isolated by the whole team especially Ribery and training alone except 4 of his friends. What's the story?
Gourcuff is too polite and too well-bred for this band of fu**ers.

I hear Laurent Blanc, ask a open door on the contrat if a big club call him... if it's true is a shame.
Barthez reject the post of goalkeepers training.

According to this news Anelka shouted at Domenech in half time the following words after he wanted him to play more tactical: "F*ck you in your ass, you son of a b*tch". The website quotes some information from the French magazine "L'Equipe".

la-une-de-l-equipe-samedi-19-juin.jpg

Last edited:

Blanc wants to sell him? Isn't he gonna be the next coach?

Last edited:

In Germany it was reported that he was interviewed and spoke normally, but looked down to the ground and did some steps back after he saw Anelka and Ribery. It is completely disgusting what's happening in this "team" of great players, which seam to be (sorry for the French guys here, but this is just the image I get after all these news) just a bunch of overpaid assholes.

Edit: Just giving the exact words about the Gourcuff-incident the page says he stepped back like "the best in class to avoid being slapped on the back of the head by the school's rowdies".

Last edited:

When Blanc (Gourcuff's coach) takes over i'm sure he'll straighten things out.

And if that means leaving home half the squad then so be it! The national team isn't a place where you as a player form coups and decide who you like playing and who not. The beligerant players need to leave even if they're called Ribery.

Not to even mention i think Gourcuff to be the most talented of the bunch :P

The story is that his game is not the game ribery wants him to play, so he decided to reject him, and the others followed Ribery : it is 2 years old reaction from the team.
Nevertheless, the coah shoul and must forbid this, or at least find a solution, but he is incapable to manage a team, so he let it as it.
That's entirely Domenech's fault if those 2 years old reaction hapenned, he should have forbid it.

By the way, Anelka is going back to France, good riddance, he is so stupid

as Anelka did not want public apology, he will leave the France team tonight .. may be that France will score goals without him and will qualify :D

as Anelka did not want public apology, he will leave the France team tonight .. may be that France will score goals without him and will qualify :D

i strongly doubt he will do that :)

it is not a surprise to me he said that.. Domenech is probably most lucky coach in world in 2006 but how he is the coach of France untill now is unknown for me..

Maybe it is written in the stars....

Anelka has always been an arrogant egomaniac.

Domenech for all his numerous fault's does not deserve the foul abuse that was spoken to him when Domenech asked him to play on the right wing and Gignac upfront.

Good riddance to him.

Evra : "THERE'S A TRAITOR IN THE TEAM"

For him, Anelka is not the problem, but the traitor who talked to the press about the clash and he also has an idea on who he is.

Evra : "THERE'S A TRAITOR IN THE TEAM"

For him, Anelka is not the problem, but the traitor who talked to the press about the clash and he also has an idea on who he is.

Full article :

Patrice Evra, capitaine de l’équipe de France de football, s’est exprimé en conférence de presse. Il a évoqué l’affaire Nicolas Anelka. Il défend son coéquipier et ami et s’en prend à celui qui a révélé à la presse les propos tenus par l’attaquant de Chelsea dans le vestiaire lors de France-Mexique (0-2) : « On perd un coéquipier. J’ai mal et lui aussi. Il s’est passé quelque chose dans le vestaire. Je ne vous répèterai pas ce qui a été dit. Ce qui a été dit dans la presse n’est pas exactement ce qui a été dit. Le problème de l’équipe de France ce n’est pas Nicolas Anelka. Si on est là, c’est grâce à lui. Il a marqué le but en Irlande. Le problème c’est le traitre qui est parmi nous. Comment cette chose a pu sortir dans la presse ? Il n’y avait que les joueurs et le staff. Le problème c’est ce traître qu’il faut éliminer du groupe. On sait qu’il y a quelqu’un parmi nous qui veut du mal à l’équipe de France. Les gens connaissent mal Nicolas Anelka . Moi je le connais ce n’est pas un bad boy. Il est dégoûté de nous quitter » Anelka va quitter le groupe France dès samedi soir pour rentrer en France.

For the moment Evra is a idiot, but i waiting what exactly Anelka says.

Traduction :
Patrice Evra, France team's captain, expressed himself in press conference. I spoke about the Anelka case. He defends his teammate and friend, and attacked the one who revealed to the presse the words Anelka had in the cloakroom during France-Mexique : "we lost a teammaate. I'm choked and so is he. It happened something in the cloakroom. I won't tell again what was said, but what appeared in the presse is not exactly what was said. France team's problem is not Anelka. If we are here, it is due to him (lol !!) He scored against Ireland. The problem is the traitor which his with us. How could this go out in the presse ? There only were the team and the staff. The problem is the traitor who we must eliminate from the group (lol, we now are in witch hunt !!!) We know there is someone amoung us that isn't with France team. People don't know Anelka. I do, and he is not a bad boy. He is disgusted to leave us". Anelka will leave french group this saturday evening to go back to France.

It is a pity that so it has turned out with Anelka, it the excellent player and it is very insulting that in a press there are such news about it.

doesnt matter much anyways, one game more and all are out of WC and can flay home :p
and then blanc will make a new squad i hope

patrice does have a point though. don't get me wrong, i'm not defending anelka, i never liked him as a man, since his days in spain. but there must be someone who informed the press about what happened in the dressing room. and that someone is even more of a problem than anelka.
anelka is a sorry excuse for a man, but he insulted a coach who is already on his way out, so he hasn't really done much harm to france.....
but the one who let this thing slip out of the dressing room just opened a pandora's pot.
there's no worse thing than breaking the code of privacy of the dressing room, and there's no more dangerous situation for the group than starting a witch hunt to establish who squealed.

the situation really doesn't look good.

btw is escalettes still in charge at the FFF?!? :CONFUSE: wtf! how old is he now?

Last edited:

He will be 235 next month :D
The real problem is that football is directed by old conservators (Blatter, Escalette, ...) and we will always have problem with this.

Back
Top Bottom