World Cup 2010 - France Thread - Bravo l'Espagne

Re: World Cup 2010 - France Thread - Bye Bye Allez les Bleus !

Well evra is a major cunt!!! I dislike his existent who like to call professional men and brand them Babies you worthless captain. If you isolate someone, it will come back to haunt you . You uselss LB cunt.... as captain you job is to united not encourage separation. Imagine separating white french and african french oops that`s 80% point is evra you are no!!! captain material just like that gallas cunt he might be the one who leaked out he hates you more because he has a cuntism disease of jealousy who at one point told Chelsea he will allow goals in and imo who knows if he did it to Arsenal.

This is a perfect time to bring Le Gourcuff to Arsenal on cheap. Arsene love to bring in the rejected and if Diaby and sagna try to be a problem out the door ya bunch of spineless poofs he has chamack

new story for the FFF :
According to Eurosport, Franck Ribery and Yoann Gourcuff would come to blows in the plane during the return flight which brought the team of France in Knysna, on Thursday evening after the defeat against Mexico in Polokwane.

Jérémy Toulalan, according to the same source, separated the two men before calm is restored gradually.

I am ashamed to be french ...

me too ...wait I just support Arsenal. I feel a bit french and I`m somewhat ashamed! on the bright side at least he`s no more the good soft too new guy he`s angry man! :BOP: be careful what you ask for France has a new brawler

Wow!! So much crap!!

Ribery isn't a very classy individual. Yoann on the other does seem to be.

I can't see why he has only 4 friends though. His Bordeaux mates obviously and Toulalan who should be captain in my opinion. What about rest?

Henry doesn't like him?! Evra doesn't like him? Lloris doesn't like him?

From what I've seen, Yoann is a hard guy to dislike.

Lloris is one of his pals. Don't know about Henry. He doesn't seem like a saint also.
Here is what Evra said from the article I posted.

In French sport daily L'Equipe on Friday, France captain Patrice Evra confirmed in just a few words that Gourcuff is something of an outcast.

"Yo (Gourcuff), I never hear him," Evra said.

"To speak to Gourcuff, you have to talk to (Jeremy) Toulalan. It's with him that I see him having a laugh."

Last edited:

patrice does have a point though. don't get me wrong, i'm not defending anelka, i never liked him as a man, since his days in spain. but there must be someone who informed the press about what happened in the dressing room.

There's like 50 people who can inform the press : the staff, the wifes (!), the family, the agents. Not necessary a player. Evra should have kept his mouth shut.

Blanc if he want's to maintain control will just have to cull the troublemakers and recruit new players.

Otherwise the problems will continue.

i hope uruaguay will win mexico and france will win south africa:5-0.Let go les Blues

Evra is so stupid, it's incredible !!!!
Il est trop con....
I don't recognize anything in this .....
Anelka explained he didn't mean to destabilize the team, but with what Evra said (traitor, hunt, ...) he did : the problem for some of them is that it went away, but the real traitor is now Evra.

It's just incredible that France can't play a WC without be in first page of all tabloïdes : Zidane in 2006, Anelka this year ....

guys, it's okay, just be like tHOMAS gOAL, who recently got his Brazilian citizenship =]
Ahah, no, but i love South American and you know that.

Lloris is one of his pals. Don't know about Henry. He doesn't seem like a saint also.
Here is what Evra said from the article I posted.

In French sport daily L'Equipe on Friday, France captain Patrice Evra confirmed in just a few words that Gourcuff is something of an outcast.

"Yo (Gourcuff), I never hear him," Evra said.

"To speak to Gourcuff, you have to talk to (Jeremy) Toulalan. It's with him that I see him having a laugh."
Evra... captain my a*s...
The captain need speak to ALL players, make a army of winner and never speak too the most important French player, it's a joke...

Last edited:

I am ashamed to be french ...
No, your players should.
/thread.

Yes, you only can be angry at your players. Remember it's not you that go on the pich but it's THEM. So it's also THEM that have to be ashamed of what is happening.
PS: not that in Euro 2008 you did better, after all..

There have been more slices of humble pie than reasons to be proud for the french these past 10 years... They can do better.

I hope there isn't racism going on in that team..

Just noticed domenech giving the middle finger at the start :LOL:

Would love to know what he's saying but no translation..

Last edited:

The team director has left the team and is returning home to France as well as he is fed up with the cliques.

They are falling apart.

Yes, Evra (captain) fought against Robert Duverne (physical trainer) today, the player didn't want to go to the training today, so sport director of french federation decided to resign.

This is not a team because it has never be one .....

I'm surprised about Evra, he's never seemed the type of guy to act like this before. There must be real problems to change him like this.

In fact players are angry against federation and every person representing it, so they decided not to train

Jesus, the guy who's leaking all these stories must be geting richer and richer.

ITV had Desailly and Viera phoning their contacts during the first half of the Italy game :D

For people who understand the French

si vous voulez rire un bon coup, c'etait sur RMC hier soir
http://www.rmc.fr/blogs/afterfoot.php?post/2010/06/20/Le-CSA-de-l-After

So good !!
Here are a few traductions of nice moments (RMC is a free speaking sport radio, without wood tongue) :

"I (the radio speaker) want to talk a bit about Evra, who said he was deceived there was a traitor in the team, we now are reassured, because we thought he was deceived for having lost, but no, for him this seams OK, he also told we had to eliminate the traitor from the group, but he forgot that it was Uruguay and Mexico we had to eliminate from the group (!!!) [...] I also remeber one thing, two years ago, he asked Estelle (Denis) to marry him, but why is it us the fucks since 2008 ?".

So funny !!

I'm surprised about Evra, he's never seemed the type of guy to act like this before. There must be real problems to change him like this.

fucking shocking the french team is in.

f***ing team, federation, players !

just get out, they permit to hate france whatever subject you would talk about...

I hope that though from the republic of South Africa the French national team can gather for a match and play as a team. Though now in a command such contradictions that the spirit grasps, but leaving in the field players and a trainer's staff should forget these contradictions and play for the sake of the fans and the country...

Back
Top Bottom