WWE Legends of WrestleMania

There isn't enough variety in the moves to play multiplayer in this because it gets repetitive very very quickly and when you have seen the QTA's for each wrestler it loses its novelty as well

i guarantee most people in here wont be playing it this time next month

Games are becoming disposable anyway - was thinking this the other day.

After the initial rush of excitement, there are very few games I go back too - and its a shame. The amount of work that has gone into GTA4 and MGS4 for example... not touched either in months.

Got about 25 PS3 games here and mainly play PES, mixed in with the latest 'flavour of the month' (i.e. NHL09, RB2 and a bit of SFIV).

I'll probably keep Legends anyway for future use just for the nostalgia...

I think Coopz could be right in all fairness. Not sure how much depth the game will have but I'll certainly enjoy it for a few weeks :)

This will keep me playing daily until they release the next one. I could create caws all day long and then when i get into the ring all those classic matches to recreate and then add in some NWA vs WWF games or maybe i make a WWF Attitude vs WWF 80's save or hell a WCW save...

Rad... can you let us know when a decent save game is released with Demolition, Macho Man etc in.

Will the music be in the save too, or will we have to 'source' that elsewhere and manually edit once the CAWs are in?

You can't share saves for legends as it has trophies but i can post caws here that have been posted elsewhere of legends as and when they're made so you can add them yourself.

Most of the main guys have a lot of pre made things in the game already as well so the main bulk of 'work' will be doing the face and body morphing and movesets.
-

Music won't copy over - you'll have to get the mp3s yourself and put them on the ps3 - then go into 'create an entrance' and change the music there.

Last edited:
This will keep me playing daily until they release the next one. I could create caws all day long and then when i get into the ring all those classic matches to recreate and then add in some NWA vs WWF games or maybe i make a WWF Attitude vs WWF 80's save or hell a WCW save...

You can't share saves for legends as it has trophies but i can post caws here that have been posted elsewhere of legends as and when they're made so you can add them yourself.

Most of the main guys have a lot of pre made things in the game already as well so the main bulk of 'work' will be doing the face and body morphing and movesets.
-

Music won't copy over - you'll have to get the mp3s yourself and put them on the ps3 - then go into 'create an entrance' and change the music there.

Ah right, thought if the CAWs were done in SvR then transferred over as Gamesaves, that would work??

That Demolition vid the other day, were they made in Legends or SvR?

I'm looking forward to getting back on this later (and annoyingly, I sit next to my PS3 all day long!!! ARGH!) when I finished working...

the demolition caws were made in legends - all of their attire and face paint is pre made in the caw mode - you just have to get the body and face morphing looking half decent and your set until someone else makes a perfect version.

the demolition caws were made in legends - all of their attire and face paint is pre made in the caw mode - you just have to get the body and face morphing looking half decent and your set until someone else makes a perfect version.

Not got time to fuck about at the moment, so I'll wait till someone posts a good formula!

No mercy on the N64? that is hands down my all time fav wrestling game. the control system was perfect back then and prefered it over smackdown

Thats the one, that game was quality, my mate recently bought a second hand N64 just to play that game and is no better at it than he was when we were younger, lol

ohh im so tired. just spent the last few hours playing this while streaming it on justintv to the Americans. lots of great things i hadn't seen earlier today. but i really should have gone to bed 3 hours ago.

Thats the one, that game was quality, my mate recently bought a second hand N64 just to play that game and is no better at it than he was when we were younger, lol
yea i loved that game. whenever i had a house party i always organised a pay per view event where each of us play eachother in various matches :D

one of the main events we played lasted nearly an hour on a 4 way watch lol it was brillient!!

it was awsome back then

Played for a while last night - very good still! Frustrating sometimes, but if you keep 'arcadey' in the front of your mind, its not so bad!

Embarrassingly couldnt beat King Kong Bundy - though in each match I had him beat and had climbed the cage, but I wanted all the 'relive' medals so waited for him to get me off the cage - then he would win :(

Looking forward to getting some CAWs in (come on Rad! :LOL:) like Demolition and Macho Man.

The IC belt has been passed around like the clap already... Mr Perfect is currently the Perfect holder, but I think I may have a "belt v belt" match v Dibiase tonight!

Yeah, I keep hammering opponents but not making them bleed. Too many times I've tried to cut them only for them to turn it around and beat me even though I was only one objective away from getting it all :(

Good game but not sure how long it'll last once the modes are completed.

Played for a while last night - very good still! Frustrating sometimes, but if you keep 'arcadey' in the front of your mind, its not so bad!

Embarrassingly couldnt beat King Kong Bundy - though in each match I had him beat and had climbed the cage, but I wanted all the 'relive' medals so waited for him to get me off the cage - then he would win :(

Looking forward to getting some CAWs in (come on Rad! :LOL:) like Demolition and Macho Man.

The IC belt has been passed around like the clap already... Mr Perfect is currently the Perfect holder, but I think I may have a "belt v belt" match v Dibiase tonight!

import savage from that save file then whack the pre made attire onto him. bottoms 80 something, black and white and the top that matches.

import savage from that save file then whack the pre made attire onto him. bottoms 80 something, black and white and the top that matches.

Ah didnt use that save, used my own.

Had a muck around with the CAWs last night and its quite indepth using layers etc.

Made Ax's face and that was it :LOL:

I'd probably go along with that. Great while it lasts but once it's done, it's done.

Probably depends on how much you value the nostalgia over the actual game. Strip away the nostalgia and the game isnt very good.

But for me, the memories it stirs up and the presentation make it worth keeping!

Probably depends on how much you value the nostalgia over the actual game. Strip away the nostalgia and the game isnt very good.

But for me, the memories it stirs up and the presentation make it worth keeping!

The memories and presentation are pretty good, I like the character specific moves and animations but when you'vce watched them for the 15th time, the interest wears off. It's then when you'd want to go for something a bit meatier like a career mode and that's where the game loses :(

Once the WM modes are done and you've done the exhibition modes for a few weeks and seen everything, I don't think there's much else reason to stick with it.

The memories and presentation are pretty good, I like the character specific moves and animations but when you'vce watched them for the 15th time, the interest wears off. It's then when you'd want to go for something a bit meatier like a career mode and that's where the game loses :(

Once the WM modes are done and you've done the exhibition modes for a few weeks and seen everything, I don't think there's much else reason to stick with it.

There is a career mode though which I am not sure if everyone realises...

You can take a created star through all the wrestlemanias to get them into the hall of fame...

I looked at that and I'll probably create Macho Man or something to do that, but can't see it taking long to finish?

the legend killer thing? i wouldn't say that's a career mode in the same catagory as the SVR games that have storylines and scripted events etc.

they take roughly about 30 mins per tier. the 2nd one took me 45 mins to do with owen hart because the ai killed me.

Yea true... ah well, I'm happy with the odd exhibition match when I need a nostalgia trip - saves firing up MAME and Wrestlefest!

Ah didnt use that save, used my own.

Had a muck around with the CAWs last night and its quite indepth using layers etc.

Made Ax's face and that was it :LOL:

you can import from a few saves so you can still use that other save to copy someone

I'll be online tonight after 9pm ish streaming on justin tv so ill play if anyone wants a game but if i don't notice your message poping up i'm not ignoring it - im just busy typing away or setting up the next stream.

3 caw pics

Wolfgang's Owen with his singlet and logo's that are in the game pre made.

JPDean's savage with in game attire (tights are made with a pattern tights then a tights paint over them)

Luger by me - attire is mainly pre made - i only had to make the knee pads
OwenSavage.jpg

Luger.jpg

Haha Jason Sensation!!

Just out of interest is there a CAW of Viscera? Is it possible to re-create that guy, he was huge.

Back
Top Bottom