WWE Legends of WrestleMania

Wahoo! Postie spied.... waiting for the plop...

==

Plopdown achieved, loading! Warrior v Rude here we come...

Or LOD v Hart Foundation...

Or Perfect v Bossman...

ARRGH!!! CHOICES!!!

===

1st Match... WARRIOR v SUPERFLY w/Jimmy Hart :LOL:

Last edited:
Ah this game is superb!!!!

Just beat Snuka with the Warrior, now doing Hart Foundation v LOD and I love the way tag teams are accurately introduced - i.e.

"Coming down the aisle... from blah... Bret Hitman Hart, Jim 'The Anvil' Neidhart... The Hart Foundation...

Their opponents... from blah... The Road Warriors!"

That is how they both used to be introduced (as opposed to 'Animal, Hawk... The Road Warriors' - but it does it for the Harts!)

Gonna be a good match here...

You didn't have to sign for anything?

Nah, I normally do though from ShopTo - just a bad postie (I'd rather he made me sign).

Harts v LOD... LOD pick up the win - and it was quality.

Good 5 min match was back and forth, both hit our finishers, both kicked out just before the 3.

Then it was chaos, all 4 men in. I was battling Animal who wasnt the legal man, suplexed him, stood up and Hawk had already come off the ropes, flying shoulder block just as I stood up.

It looked so good that I though that would be a great way to end the match, so I didnt try hard to kick out and the LOD pick up the win.

Was just timed to perfection - you could picture it being scripted in real life!

The QTEs are a brilliant edition

you never know what's going to happen and like PB says its like a real scripted oldschool WWF match

i was surprised when a manager put my foot on the rope :LOL:

and when you beat a oppos QTE and manage to roll into a pin (maybe pulling the shorts is possible as well?)

Just lost to the Birdman as Perfect! That was so not Perfect!

Had Bobby Heenen in the corner helping me out too!

Ah love it... got to go back to work though :(

===

Just testing the Rumble... Bret in Number 1 - in his entrance, he even goes out to the crowd to give his glasses away... Jake in Number 2...

I've really gotta go!

Happy playing y'all!

Last edited:
The first time I played the demo and a manager put the foot on the ropes, I was shocked :LOL:

Can't wait to get playing this tonight!

Managed to get the Rumble trophy by coming in as number 30 and lobbing Animal out lol.

Slight pain is you have to watch all of the 29 AI;s fight it out - you can't take control. If you come in as number 1 or 2 though and get thrown out you CAN take control of anyone else after that.
=

Played the rumble, did the first rewrite and relive manias. very nicely done relive stuff i love it.

Then spent the last hour cawing - Im amazed how many old school things are in there.

Last edited:
why the fuck don't they have certain peoples proper music?

You can't leave the Bossmans out!!!!

So is there a lasting appeal or is it something we'll sell after a month once we've done the relive matches and created a few of our own?

Seems odd that they can have a character licence but not the theme music, I'd have thought the music would be licenced with the character as a package.

we can still use custom theme music - i have a great site if anyone wants it - it starts with 'vspl...' just incase anyone knows it so you're not wasting your time.

Is it so hard for any games compnay to make a wrestling game that is at least half as good as No Mercy. I played the LoW demo and I am amazed at how crap it is, I beat Andre the Giant with a clothesline, WTFreak. I thought the nostalgia would grab me but I will stay away from this game, give me FirePro any day

Any impressions on whether the default difficulty is as easy as the demo?

So is there a lasting appeal or is it something we'll sell after a month once we've done the relive matches and created a few of our own?

I don't think it will last a month tbh

Once you have done all the Relive, Rewrite and Redefine matches its pointless playing it

Is it so hard for any games compnay to make a wrestling game that is at least half as good as No Mercy. I played the LoW demo and I am amazed at how crap it is, I beat Andre the Giant with a clothesline, WTFreak. I thought the nostalgia would grab me but I will stay away from this game, give me FirePro any day
No mercy on the N64? that is hands down my all time fav wrestling game. the control system was perfect back then and prefered it over smackdown

Rad... can you let us know when a decent save game is released with Demolition, Macho Man etc in.

Will the music be in the save too, or will we have to 'source' that elsewhere and manually edit once the CAWs are in?

Depends, If I was only going to play singe player then I probably wouldnt get it, Multiplayer is where these games are worth getting, Online wont be bad either, Evo-Web Championship belt :LOL:

Depends, If I was only going to play singe player then I probably wouldnt get it, Multiplayer is where these games are worth getting, Online wont be bad either, Evo-Web Championship belt :LOL:

There isn't enough variety in the moves to play multiplayer in this because it gets repetitive very very quickly and when you have seen the QTA's for each wrestler it loses its novelty as well

i guarantee most people in here wont be playing it this time next month

Back
Top Bottom