WWE Legends of WrestleMania

Someone at caws took the time to show off they're CAL Demolition. Looks great!

YouTube - LOW Demolition

Also some more info;

Boots with tassles....only have the one with union jack. I can make them dark but only Wrestler in black
tassles was Damian Demento lol. Dont know if you can cover the knee part with logos but you cannot
put another knee pad over the boot

Beards... Under 'other' in head accesories are beards for warlord, barbarian, and a great looking beard
for macho man and haku. Nice selection of beards in that section

Hats.. takers, slaughters, a great hillbilly jim, macho man stripey bandana, tatanka/chief strong bow
feathers, demolitions executioner style mask, and a nice looking kkk head sheet lol. Also Aldo Montoya
face plate, woohoo lol! quick edit: I dont know why the guy in the LOD vs Demolition vid is using
the hockey mask when Demolitions headgear is in

Facepaint... Full facepaint for Demolition and some variations, some LOD variations, some nice looking
skulls, and roddy pipers half white half black paint from WM VI vs Bad news brown.

some caws he made

img0802p.jpg

img0803m.jpg

img0801p.jpg

img0800v.jpg

img0799act.jpg

Someone at caws took the time to show off they're CAL Demolition. Looks great!

YouTube - LOW Demolition

Also some more info;

Boots with tassles....only have the one with union jack. I can make them dark but only Wrestler in black
tassles was Damian Demento lol. Dont know if you can cover the knee part with logos but you cannot
put another knee pad over the boot

Beards... Under 'other' in head accesories are beards for warlord, barbarian, and a great looking beard
for macho man and haku. Nice selection of beards in that section

Hats.. takers, slaughters, a great hillbilly jim, macho man stripey bandana, tatanka/chief strong bow
feathers, demolitions executioner style mask, and a nice looking kkk head sheet lol. Also Aldo Montoya
face plate, woohoo lol! quick edit: I dont know why the guy in the LOD vs Demolition vid is using
the hockey mask when Demolitions headgear is in

Facepaint... Full facepaint for Demolition and some variations, some LOD variations, some nice looking
skulls, and roddy pipers half white half black paint from WM VI vs Bad news brown.

Demolition look awesome! That's gonna be superb!

What's making that noise in the Demolition video?

Looks good by the way.

Just did the first relive match pretty easily with Hogan vs Bundy and got all of the objectives

Next up is Hogan vs Andre

Are there finishers in the game for guys like vader (powerbomb) or razor (razors edge)

Is Tatanka's hair in caw mode (mullet with red on top)

I have gotta go out now mate ill have to awswer tomorrow

Just doin Warrior vs Hogan first :))

Cracking match that was

we had the double clothesline, the missed leg drop, the warrior power thing on the ropes and hogan handing him the belt and hugging at the end :)

Hey, it'll bring back memories of the good old days when you used to spend hours renaming teams and plays on PES1 on the Playstation :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom