WWE Legends of WrestleMania

I think they overstretched themselves and the roster became quantity rather than quality, leading to sub-standard matches and too many feuds amongst the top fighters due to lack of personalities. I mean having Rick Flair, Finlay and Regal as top performers sums that up.

The tag division is a joke, there are too many belts that mean nothing now (does ANYONE know who the WWF Champ is?!) etc.

As soon as WWF brought in 'Smackdown' it all went to shit and just kept getting worse.

Well to be fair mate in 2002 Smackdown used to be the show to watch if you wanted to see quality wrestling. During the early of the brand extension Smackdown was awesome.

And even when Velocity was around Smackdown was putting on good matches on Velocity aswell. (The Akio-Paul London series, Numerous Cruiserweight matches, A few of the Chris Benoit and William Regal matches, etc,)

If i can find some video's of Smackdown's better days on youtube i'll post them here or in another thread.

YouTube - Paul London vs Akio...
YouTube - 2 Out Of 3 Falls - Kurt Angle & Chris Benoit vs Edge & Rey Mysterio P. 1
YouTube - 2 Out Of 3 Falls - Kurt Angle & Chris Benoit vs Edge & Rey Mysterio P. 2
YouTube - 2 Out Of 3 Falls - Kurt Angle & Chris Benoit vs Edge & Rey Mysterio P. 3

Speaking of threads can someone a wrestling thread if there isn't already one.

As all of this talk is bringing back memories from when wrestling was great.

Last edited:
Stone old was never as good as the Rock for pure comedic value but he did have his moments when he had his "what" and "do you know what time it is" phase

as did DX, Edge and Christian and The New Age Outlaws when WWE went more into Sports "Entertainment"

Had to cancel my Wrestlemania pre-order because this sodding cheque won't clear until Friday now :BRICK: And I'm 80p short of the money in my bank account :BRICK:

PapaShango005.jpg

;)

For fucks sake! ShopTo have taken the money out for my pre-order even though I'd cancelled it! I'll probably get a £35 bank charge now for going less than £1 overdrawn! :BRICK:

You did cancel at 5:20pm though and I bet they took the money from all of us much earlier today, like midday, but just emailed us tonight.

Still shit though :((.

That WrestleMania XI arena looks awesome. TBH, I'm surprised they bothered to include it seeing how it wasnt one of the "stand out" arenas of the past. I mean, even the PPV itself was shite. :LOL:

ShopTo Office said:
They are going out tomorrow, basically as we were getting ready to close up a truck pulled up and behold, thq said they sent us an email saying the stock would be with us close to closing but we didnt recieve it but definately tomorrow despatch
Ah well, should be Thursday then anyway!

roaddogg.jpg
Vs
snow_al_2000handout.jpg

in a hardcore match, i'd like to relive that but ill be satisfied with ultimate warrior vs hogan

Ah well, should be Thursday then anyway!

Weird as I actually have a 'dispatched' email (as well as 'processing' and 'payment taken')...

Ah well, should have L4D today!

==

Ahhh... just got a 'processing' mail for Legends, the dispatch was for L4D :LOL:

Last edited:
Just had an email and txt saying it's dispatched. Waiting for an automated email from Halifax saying I've been charged £35 for going overdrawn now :ROLL:

Just had an email and txt saying it's dispatched. Waiting for an automated email from Halifax saying I've been charged £35 for going overdrawn now :ROLL:

Ah man, that sucks - cant you nip down and stick some money in quick (borrow it?!)

Usually, if you can clear the overdraft before the end of banking, you should be ok...

I've got a pretty substancial cheqeue that clears on Friday so they can kiss my arse if they want £35 when a fair bit of money is going in in two days time.

If I do get an email, I'll phone the bank and ask them to cancel the charge. I've known people to go pennies over before and the banks have cancelled it for them so I'd expect the same. I'll quote that advert to them that "Halifax likes to help their customers" blah blah.

Yea, I always phone up when I get charged and they 9 times out of 10 reverse it. If you mention the cheque going in Friday and say you've been let down etc... then I'm sure they will delay any charge.

Just had a dispatch notice too now... wahoo!

Good luck Dags :TU:. Got my dispatch email too :)). Do you have to sign for ShopTo goods? I have a docs appointment tomorrow morning, hope I don't miss delivery!

Good luck Dags :TU:. Got my dispatch email too :)). Do you have to sign for ShopTo goods? I have a docs appointment tomorrow morning, hope I don't miss delivery!

Yep mate, it's Royal Mail Recorded Delivery so needs a signature.

Some people have it already on the Playstation forums :O. I've also noticed it's "out" on the 360.

Would love to hear some first impressions.

Back
Top Bottom