WWE Legends of WrestleMania

People usually just ask and hope staff answer, but for bigger games then the staff post updates anyway.

I'm having trouble registering and logging into the forums. If i click 'register' I just get taken back to the main menu of the forums.

Oh well. I was hoping as play.com were packing orders yesterday and posting them today there would be some sort of announcement on shopto about them doing the same.

Posted for you ;)

Bearing in mind that ShopTo staff posted last night at 9:50pm and didn't mention stock arriving, I guess it wont be posted out today but then who knows! :)

There's a freephone customer support number which you could call, 0800 612 6504.

Last edited by a moderator:
Managed to get signed in finally - no idea how - before when i clicked 'sign in' it would just refresh the page for me on the forums as if i wasn't signed in.

thanks for posting anyway

looks good but i will pass. i will get S09 instead when that comes back in stock from shopto and just make some of these legends ;)

i will give you lot a game in S09 if you want

Just sent my missus off to get some 360 games and gave her SvR to trade in.

Was quite good, but I didnt connect with 95% of the roster and with Legends out in a day or so, no need to keep it.

I assume as I have a save game file now, I can import in the SvR roster?

Oh and Rad, for how good ShopTo are, their forums and site in general is absolutely awful. They really need an overhaul.

Oh and Rad, for how good ShopTo are, their forums and site in general is absolutely awful. They really need an overhaul.

:BLINK: Why what's wrong with them? I've never had a problem ordering on the ShopTo site at all and the comms have always been great through the site and forums. I don't get it, what more do you want from them? The site is fine and the forums do the trick. Sure they get busy like many other sites. The end of the day it's a shop, you buy, they deliver. Why do you need a complex forum?

Last edited:
looks good but i will pass. i will get S09 instead when that comes back in stock from shopto and just make some of these legends ;)

i will give you lot a game in S09 if you want

I tell you now SD09 is not a patch on this

i would stay away from the SD games if i were you and get this

ShopTo have replied:

Play pretty much put all their games as in stock on Monday to try and worm more orders, they will ship tomorrow and we should recieve and shoip tomorrow also

:BLINK: Why what's wrong with them? I've never had a problem ordering on the ShopTo site at all and the comms have always been great through the site and forums. I don't get it, what more do you want from them? The site is fine and the forums do the trick. Sure they get busy like many other sites. The end of the day it's a shop, you buy, they deliver. Why do you need a complex forum?

Not saying it needs to be more complex, I just find it really clunky to use and it has some errors in certain places.

I'm a run my own web development company, so these things flag up to me! :LOL:

Not saying it needs to be more complex, I just find it really clunky to use and it has some errors in certain places.

I'm a run my own web development company, so these things flag up to me! :LOL:
im not a web developer but i know what you mean ;) the website is abit outdated. i studied a bit on web programing but i am primary a software developer ;)

I haven't had an email off ShopTo so I'm guessing they aren't sending out today.

ShopTo Office said:
Play pretty much put all their games as in stock on Monday to try and worm more orders, they will ship tomorrow and we should recieve and ship tomorrow also
Possibly Thursday then :)).

Last edited:
Is it me or in the Italian review the game look a lot more polished up?

Cant wait for to play with the Ultimate Warrior! :DD

Yep agree Jonney same here :)) The Rock was for me the best of the 90's (Obviously a lot will say Stone Cold as well)

I never saw the appeal in Stone Cold, whereas The Rock had loads of character.

Anyone know how many minutes of video is in the game?

Warrior for me too, but then I prefer most of the oldies to the new breed.

Not many now I like and all the new ones in the WWE seem very generic, young, muscly, short back and sides, using own names etc... wheres the gimmicks?

Look at the physics of some of the best old wrestlers, Jake the Snake, Honkey Tonk etc - didnt have carved physics, but had bags of character.

WWE has it all wrong now days...

yea wrestling is rubbish now. as soon as the rock left, gone where the character of WWE wrestling.

John cena for example is a load of shit. cant believe him and baptista are like the main fronts of wwe now. both have little character in them and are shit entertainers on and off the canvas

Warrior for me too, but then I prefer most of the oldies to the new breed.

Not many now I like and all the new ones in the WWE seem very generic, young, muscly, short back and sides, using own names etc... wheres the gimmicks?

Look at the physics of some of the best old wrestlers, Jake the Snake, Honkey Tonk etc - didnt have carved physics, but had bags of character.

WWE has it all wrong now days...

:TU:

Completely agree.

yea wrestling is rubbish now. as soon as the rock left, gone where the character of WWE wrestling.

John cena for example is a load of shit. cant believe him and baptista are like the main fronts of wwe now. both have little character in them and are shit entertainers on and off the canvas

I dont mind Cena too much - he is like a poor mans Austin, but without the intensity (brutha!).

Batista is poor though... Edge is ok too, but was much better as a tag teamer with Christian (wow, remember 'The Brood'!).

What Vince has done with ECW is amazingly shit and ruined what could have been a great alternative franchise.

Urgh... just so much wrong with the WWE nowdays, I'm amazed they still draw crowds.

I much prefer TNA, they seem a bit more like the WCW of old - shit, but prepared to do stuff out of the ordinary for ratings.

Its not been the same since the great, great Kurt Angle left.

The rosters on Raw and Smackdown were never balanced and the quality suffered because of it.

Its not been the same since the great, great Kurt Angle left.

The rosters on Raw and Smackdown were never balanced and the quality suffered because of it.

I think they overstretched themselves and the roster became quantity rather than quality, leading to sub-standard matches and too many feuds amongst the top fighters due to lack of personalities. I mean having Rick Flair, Finlay and Regal as top performers sums that up.

The tag division is a joke, there are too many belts that mean nothing now (does ANYONE know who the WWF Champ is?!) etc.

As soon as WWF brought in 'Smackdown' it all went to shit and just kept getting worse.

Smackdown was a good move, wrestling twice a week was awesome back then.

RAW was always going to be the main event but Smackdown definitely had its moments over the years.

Off topic but they need to release a Kurt Angle DVD asap, its been too long. Need to make a separate memories thread, I've got tons of get of my chest.

Back
Top Bottom