Zidane / Materazzi

Zidane is an idiot, and is far from the classiest player around. If he can't control himself from launching that chrome dome of his into another player's chest, no matter what was said, he deserves to be sent off.

Adonis said:
:applause:

Listen, Ive played footy at a higher level than most people know (my choice) and have had racial abuse many times. You either give mouth back or teach them with your football. Its a football pitch, not a boxing ring.

I will say this, if it was a comment regarding his dead mother then its something I cant comment on, as Im not sure how Id react.

I'd react by waving my World Cup Winners Medal in the twats face!

Success is the best revenge!

zidane actually saved materazzi's life from a killer CAT! :shock:

440a4a26c091a599b292f4ad0e389b52.gif

Yeah... in a few days 'll see some "I hate Materazzi" and "He must die" websites...

Because everybody knows that violence and hate is the best answer in this world...

joostebrood said:
Am I the only one who thinks what Materazzi did was great? I think he's a great defender and he was THE man of the match. Zidane was just stupid to react. Don't you think players try these things every day? Stop fucking crying about it, you make 10 million a year, it's the least you should expect. And all the people here on the forum putting the collars on and telling others how it is. It's laughable, this is also a part of life.

You're not the only one.

scratch-br said:
Z "Stop pushing out my shirt"
M "Shut up bastard, you get what you deserve"
Z "Of course..."
M "You all deserve it, you fucking muslims and dirty terrorists."

But what' s the sense of this. Is Zidane muslim?

Ive just heard on bbc news that its believed he did call Zidane's mother. Apparently he said words along the lines of 'Algerian Whore'.

Trezeguet summed it up the best for me.

He said: 'Materazzi will learn there are more important things in life than soccer'.

Lets not forget Zidane is still loved in Italy. If Materazzi did indeed say those things then he will be hated throughout the footballing world.

Im not at all saying Zidanes headbutt was justified, just that it seems we have two villains instead of one.

Peter Eyres said:
insulting someone's mother is what happens on a school play ground.

:D
Cartman' s mom song from South Park

Spoken:(Kyle)
Don't say it Cartman!

(Catman)
Weeeeellll!!

(Kyle)
Don't do it Cartman!

(Cartman)
Weeeeelllll!!

(Kyle)
I"m warning you!

(Cartman)
OKay, OKay

(Kyle)
I'm getting pretty sick of him calling my mom a Bitch.

Singin:Cartman

Well, Kyle's mom bitch she is a big fat bitch,
she the biggest bitch in the whole wide world.
She's a stupid bitch, if there ever was a bitch.
She's a bitch to all the boys and girls.
(Kyle: Shut your funking mouth Cartman!!)

On Monday, she's a bitch. On Tuesdays, she's a bitch
and Wednesday through Saturday, she's a bitch.
Then on Sunday, just to be different, (pronounced kah-may-ahh-may-ahh)
she's a super king kamehameha biatch. Come on you all know the words!

Have you ever met my friend Kyle's mom?
She's the biggest bitch in the whole wide world.
She's a mean old bitch and has stupid hair.
She's a bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch.
Bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch she's a stupid bitch.
(Woo!) Kyle's mom's a bitch and she's just a dirty bitch.
Talk to kids around the world it might go a little bit something like this
Have you ever met my friend Kyle's mom?
She's the biggest bitch in the whole wide world.
She's a mean old bitch and has stupid hair.
She's a bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch.
*gasp*
Bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch she's a stupid bitch.
(Kyle:
ah, Cartman.)
Kyle's mom's a bitch and she's just a dirty bitch.
I really mean it...
Kyle's Mom....She's a big fat fucking bitch.
Big old fat fucking bitch Kyle's Mom....Yeah
chaaaah!

What?

Last edited:
BoarderMX said:
The one and only thing that happened was that...

Zidane fell into Materazzi's game

Definetely.
Materazzi is a son of a bitch and every person that knows italian football can confirm it. Zidane simply didn' t have to fall into his game even if it is difficult when you are in the middle of a strong match and you have taken many kicks....

Ive got that scene somewhere on my comp :lol:

I really hope Materazzi didnt insult Zidane deceased mother. Its an extremly appauling thing to do. I guess we have to wait until one of them tells us what happened.

I just wished Zidane squared up to him rather than headbutting him. A few words back would of been better. Theres always the chance to kick the shit out of him after the final whistle, Argentina style ;)

Brand new from Italian news agencies says Materazzi could have said one of these things:

1) He made Zidane a spoiler on The X-files series finale, that zizou must see yet. Zidane got both disappointed for the finale and angry with Materazzi for the rivelation

2) He said "You will not retire, you' re coming to play for FC Inter with me for the next years"

3) "Blatter is horny and is waiting for you in the locker room so you' d better go now."

A question to the ppl trying to sweeten Zidane's pill:

Do you believe Zidane would have reacted the same way if it wasn't his last game and therefore no aftermath punishment would affect him?

My reply: of course not. That's what makes his reaction less "honorable" and dirtier. He felt he could get away with it, that no one was seeing it, and decided to collect the beneficts of a golden star saying it's goodbye.

And the worst is that FIFA gaved him the candy.

Disgraceful.

PS - and for once and for all, no one is defendint the materazzi prick, but what materazzi did happens everytime, everygame. Shall we start killing eachother for that?

we dont kno wwhat was said and until we do what can we say?

yeah bad headbut shouldnt have done it but in the heat of the moment may it be a football pitch, the street, work or at school things said can make even the calmist of us all react crazy.

Both have undeserved awards...

Homer has a Grammy
Zidane has the Golden Ball

homiezizou.jpg

You have an answer for everything Mauras, without knowing the facts. Unbelievable ! Can you also predict the lottery ? I could use some help. :mrgreen:

anyone have videos of his other headbutts or violent side of zizou ?

little more knowledge of zidane's life

Zidane has not always felt as loved in his own country land. Born the son of an Algerian nightwatchman, Zidane was raised in a tough district in Marseilles. As a devout Muslim and the son of an African immigrant, Zidane often endured racism and hostility from local inhabitants during his childhood.

Even as a successful footballer, he struggled to secure widespread acceptance from the French public.

Following the national team's disappointingly early exit from the Euro '96 tournament, there was still a depressing tendency amongst football fans to question the commitment of the players referred to as 'the coloureds'. However the triumph of team termed the 'rainbow nation' sparked scenes of unprecedented national partying that many saw as a celebration of both the team's footballing achievements and their multicultural make-up.

Zidane is one of the geratest footballer ever had come out! Matteratzi is a Nobody! first off all Materatzi has to show Respect when you know that Zidane did his last Game, and not to provocate him!

You can see watching the video again and again, that zidane laughs and go away, but Matteratzi dont stop Speaking, than you can see that Zidane Face gets Angry he turns Back ......BAMM!

For me Zidane will be one of the greatest, matteratzi only get famous after this headbutt!!!!!

A lip-reader has reportedly revealed the words which provoked Zinedine Zidane's now infamous World Cup final headbutt. Marianne Frere claims Italian defender Marco Materazzi insulted the French captain with a stream of racial and personal abuse. She told The Sun that Zidane was called a "son of a terrorist whore" before he lashed out and was sent off.

Reports in France have suggested it was the reference to the Algerian-born star's mother which made him blow his top.

His mother Malika had been taken to hospital seriously ill only hours before Sunday's final.

Zidane's agent Alain Miglaccio said the player had told him a 'very serious' comment had been made during the match.

Italian news agency Ansa quoted Materazzi as saying: "It is absolutely not true, I did not call him a terrorist.

"I'm ignorant. I don't even know what the word means."

LOL @ those who keep justifying Zidane's actions!

All these comments that are supposedly what Materazzi said are nothing...they are all not very nice things to say, but get real! Whenever I play football and in the past rugby, I get verbally abused all the time for being chinese and its also not that rare for those who try to wind you up to talk about your mother either but I don't go head buttiing people...it's pathetic and all those who say he should have done it have either never played competitive sports or are just people who do not deserve any respect at all

It just shows lack of self control and weak character

Also, one of my team mates is a black muslim and also comes in for abuse as is reported that Zidane suffered but my mate is mature enough to know that if someone says that to you, it just shows how pathetic they are and knows not to react as this is exactly what they want you to do. The best way to big him the big 'fuck you' is not to get sent off when you are captaining your country in the last 10 minutes before penalties but to ignore him and then score the winning goal before time runs or or maybe go onto score the winning penalty...

On a pitch and in life your actions do not only affect yourself...think about how much that crd must have affect Zidanes team mate mentally, he should have been more mature and not just lived for the moment in my humble opinion

Sticks and stones....sticks and stones

Zidane was a fantastic player but I have lost my respect for him, not that I thought he was a saint before but I expected more from the great man

It was bad, but the guy is very close to his mother and she's ill at the moment. I'm sure if you were in a simular situation you'd probably do the same thing.

There's a difference in banter talk like "your mum is right MILF" and "your mother is a terrorist whore"

At the end of the day like all of us the man is only human, football, money and fame doesn't come into it.

lo zio said:
sorry mate, but aren't u judging theese "negative people" now?

and when u say that in your opinion "he was right in every other way" aren't u judging too???

everybody here (u too) is just sharing his opinion ;)
I meant, nobody has the right to judge how bad thsoe comments were and if it deserved a headbutt. And its true cuz we dont know whats said to him.
Some people here believe he shouldnt have reacted but that depends on what was said. TO some people, their family or their religion, etc, would be far more important than their football career. Which is why I said its right to headbutt him if they hurt him.
Seriously, if you dont understand anything, dont post. Its a waste of time.

If he was that incensed why head butt his chest and not his face, why not deck him. If he was angry enough to want retribution but not seeing red why not wait till the tunnel then do it!! No matter what was said he acted poorly............................................................ I would have made sure materazzi would have spent the rest of the game looking for his Teeth!! :twisted:

Alot says, i lose my respect about Zidane :roll:

why ? you perfer see Zidane break Materazzi leg on tackle and take a yellow card, Like alot of player ?

And Cantona kun fu kick on fan (about motherfucker or like that), and after cantona become the best Manchester United player of all time.

Zidane is Zidane, whit a great personality, not a bad guy, ask to Zidane friends like Lizarazu or Dugarry.

Can someone lock this? It's ridiculous. It's not a good idea to let kids express their opinion on matters like this one.

Isn't a thread for racist, now please Joostebrood bye bye.

back to the suject now

Thierry Henry : "Zizou is still the best"
By GAVIN GLICKSMAN

THIERRY HENRY refuses to condemn Zinedine Zidane for his red-card shame.

Zidane's glittering career came to a disappointing end on Sunday as France suffered World Cup heartache in Berlin.

But Henry, who was injured in the final before Italy lifted the trophy following a penalty shootout, insists his skipper should be remembered as one of the game's greats.

The Arsenal ace said: "The only thing I can say to Zidane is thank you — and I think everyone in the world should say the same.

"Everyone should say thank you as not only was he a great player, he was a great man.

"His loss will be felt in France and the rest of the world will miss him."

Henry does not know what Marco Materazzi said to make Zidane headbutt him.

But the 28-year-old is certain his team-mate was provoked.

He added: "I don't really know what happened between Materazzi and Zizou.

"It is something we did not want to mention in the dressing room.

"I don't know exactly what Materazzi did but he must have said something."

Stop calling me a racist Thomas Pajot from France alright? You don't want me to start on you, seriously.

RuneEdge said:
I meant, nobody has the right to judge how bad thsoe comments were and if it deserved a headbutt.
Seriously, if you dont understand anything, dont post. Its a waste of time.

sorry mate, but u're still expressing your opinion, nothing more. u say that a headbutt can be "deserved" on a football pitch.

in my opinion no one deserves a headbutt. not even an idiot like materazzi.

btw u'right. posting in this thread (and answering to u) was a waste of time :mrgreen:
enough for me

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom