Call of Duty: World at War

On rank 30 at the moment, and I've only played TDM so far, nothing else. Couple of hours a night at the moment, loving it.

Anyone got any crazy hardcore users screaming down the microphone etc? I played a chap last night 5 times in a lobby, and before each game we were treated to the sounds of the Airwolf theme on repeat, which was great! I've found it out and have been playing it constantly since.

I can't stand the mics, people "singing" down them before games, screaming kids, swearing for the sake of it, or trying to pretend their from the 'hood even though they're from Derby or something.

Search & Destroy is probably my favourite mode.

I can't stand the mics, people "singing" down them before games, screaming kids, swearing for the sake of it, or trying to pretend their from the 'hood even though they're from Derby or something.

I mute everybody before I start a game! (select, then square on the peoples names if you dont know - but I'm sure you do!)

I was playing, and some Australian kid came in and started saying "shut the fuck up you American" I'm not even American, some people are retarded. Some are great, I just mute people when they get annoying. :RANT:

This happens to me on almost every game I play online... except for when I play FIFA with some of you lads :)

It pisses me off especially when you get some little nob who says "Man your gay your Australian...." Well like Matt1288 said about him not being American im not Australian either!!

Well I'm not going back on this until they patch it most likely, it's just ridiculous now, mainly in Headquarters, Team Deathmatch and Hardcore S&D [HQ & HS&D are my favorite modes too] are just piss takes with people going under the maps and what appears to be aim bots. Why the fuck don't they just make it nigh impossible for them to cheat, or at least completely ban them from the PSN. :( You can tell the difference almost immediately from what it was like when it first went online...

Oi what you bringing Derby into this for? Im from the Ghetto as well blad

:))

Does that mean you are gay though? ;)

Easy there.

The aussie kid was right, and we've taught him well. Assume everyone is an American and you can never be disappointed.

:SHOCK:

JOKE!. I agree people on the mic are INCREDIBLY annoying. Playing GOW2 I get tons of Canadian kids (despite me being in aus) telling me to "stop backing into the corner, youre in the corner, look at you in the corner like a little girl, youre in the corner". You really have to wonder the effect McDonalds is having on the current generation.

You level up to it was 55 in CoD4, not sure what it is in the new one, you then select if you want to take Prestige which gives you an icon beside your Gamertag/PSN ID and you start over from level 1 again.

You can decide to keep your level 65 or continue for the start (and you lose all the things you had unlocked).

Going to get this on the 360 next weekend.

Can you play two people on the same console online? because you couldn't do it on the last one.

If you can that is fantastic.

Nah, we wish... I really did think you could because I was SURE I heard you were gonna be able to, but you can't.

Loving this game - just got it yesterday. Only played online at the moment.

Really like the maps - they feel bigger and there is alot more places for cover and to hide.

It feels alot more atmospheric aswell.

I am still as shit as I was on COD4 though. Although I hadn't played COD4 for months.

I've got to wait till I reach rank 14 though before I can play Sabotage :ROLL: which was my favourite in the last one.

I think you could be onto something there Radiation, never thought of that. I mean the next game was confirmed to be Modern Warfare 2 after all... Hmm.

Where's the cheapest place to buy this from? Does anywhere have it for significantly less than £40 (or even preowned)?

I've bought it for myself today but it would make the perfect new year's eve gift for someone I know...

Back
Top Bottom