eFootball PES 2020 Discussion Thread (PC)

don't know about other platforms, but with the launch of lite version, myclub cheaters are 10x more than before...
we pay for the game so free users can cheat the hell out of us.
just met one of the biggest cheaters I ever had the chance: SirAlex1(the 1 in his nickname already gives you info that he already was banned once).I remember being cheated by a SirAlex, not a long time ago.
he manipulated the connection to lag on my side in a disgusting way. i was unbareable.
thanks you for that kuntnami

don't know about other platforms, but with the launch of lite version, myclub cheaters are 10x more than before...
we pay for the game so free users can cheat the hell out of us.
just met one of the biggest cheaters I ever had the chance: SirAlex1(the 1 in his nickname already gives you info that he already was banned once).I remember being cheated by a SirAlex, not a long time ago.
he manipulated the connection to lag on my side in a disgusting way. i was unbareable.
thanks you for that kuntnami
At least they're banning more cheaters nowadays.
Now if the cheaters still come back after and make new accounts,i guess they can't do much about that.
Although i would be glad if they started to give permanent bans to these fuckers.
Always put them on the blocklist when you meet one so you're not gonna face them again after.

maybe you say what was the problem if anyone else getting that problem

Guess i didn't look hard enough, basically in my sound settings under app volume and device settings, PES was specifically muted for some reason. Just getting back into using windows after some time and it's not a problem I've had before so I wasn't sure where to look initially.

Does anyone else have a problem where your controller just occasionally becomes unresponsive when playing matches
my brother have this problem, he uses a Bluetooth receiver for PS4.
We did not try until now but maybe you could try to get the receiver away from the PC case, with an extra usb cable.
For me i am using a microsoft receiver for xbox controller and the receiver is also not direct at the case.
Last year i had problems with my wifi adapter only when the adapter was direct at the case, using an extra cable solved the problem with connection Problems

I swear I saw Campions League Competition in MyClub today when I logged into PES 2020 now its gone.. Does it mean that Konami is bringing back Champions League?

View attachment 32259

Vanilla exe . DP 4.0 - Top Player

2-0 down at half time (i am Southampton) after they *surprise surprise* bully their way and turn and shoot. I score 2 very scrappy goals. And what do you know, they turn into supermen and then score a 3rd in the 90th minute.

The game is broken. So so broken. Controller gone flying across the room. This game is not enjoyable.
This is offline? Yeah mate I know this was also the case in PES 2019, simply unplayable after a while

I swear I saw Campions League Competition in MyClub today when I logged into PES 2020 now its gone.. Does it mean that Konami is bringing back Champions League?
EA have the license for the next ten years.

If this really happened - someone made a major mistake (that could have got them sued into annihilation). So let's hope nobody else noticed...

Are you sure it was not just the fake CL competition? KONAMI are using similar colors for that...

Screenshot-2.png

Yeah no, UCL is not back. I need to verify this by creating myclub account ( first time ever, lol ) if you run the game without any mods or sider / directly through steam you will get this.

20200220002501_1.jpg

But if you have sider and run the game via sider ( in my case i'm using evoweb patch ) it will look like this. UCL will be full licensed.

20200220002854_1.jpg

So yeah, It's not coming back.

just logged on and its back
Yeah no, UCL is not back. I need to verify this by creating myclub account ( first time ever, lol ) if you run the game without any mods or sider / directly through steam you will get this.

View attachment 32597

But if you have sider and run the game via sider ( in my case i'm using evoweb patch ) it will look like this. UCL will be full licensed.

View attachment 32599

Never say never i work in konami and we are getting it back

View attachment 32597

View attachment 32599

I don't have sliders or patches. But I have OF, maybe there is CL logo, who knows but all this should be online base images from Konami like all other MyCLub ad banners.

I don't have sliders or patches. But I have OF, maybe there is CL logo, who knows but all this should be online base images from Konami like all other MyCLub ad banners.

Yeah no, try to remove your option file you will get the same result as mine. In option file if you also import images for competition it will make it fully licensed. AFAIK, all images are stored in local hardrive.

"Imported team names, kits, and badges do work online, but only you can see them. Your opponent will still be faced with the default settings unless they’ve installed an option file as well. These imports also work in the popular, online-focused myClub game mode. "

https://www.pcgamer.com/pes-2020-option-file-pc-download/

The game uses the competition logo from your game for these Matchday competitions, so if your option file or your patch added the real logo, you will see that one. Here is how it looks like in a game without option file or patch (18:25):

The game uses the competition logo from your game for these Matchday competitions, so if your option file or your patch added the real logo, you will see that one. Here is how it looks like in a game without option file or patch (18:25):

Ahhhhh. That's pretty clever of Konami!

...and almost definitely entirely unintentional. :LOL:

¿No hay ninguna novedad respecto a esto? Ya que lo publicas, nos podrías dejar algún enlace del archivo o Mod, para instalar por Sider???

Is there no news about this? Since you publish it, could you leave us some link of the file or Mod, to install by Sider ???

Great news!!!

WE HAVE RETRO KITS 3D MODEL INSIDE DATAPACK 3!!

The 3d asset for retro shorts are in:

Route -> Asset/model/character/uniform/nocloth/#Win/pants_0016.fmdl

In combination with new shirt model or straight shirt model we could achive really nice oldschool uniforms

I hope PES kitmakers community can do its best with this!

PD: Tried with junior mantis legends!!

It looks amazing:

I hate to say it, but this pes is still broken. Even with all the patches or gameplay fixes there are on evo-web. Just because there is still no midfield play. You can run over the midfield into the penalty box like there are no players.
thats just kills al of the fun. Why did Konami do this? Because players want a arcade game? I don't get it.

Something that has been bothering me, even though it gives me an advantage against AI, is how goalkeepers inappropriately tip the ball back in instead of push it over the bar:

On the other hand, PES's traditional referee refusing to grant fouls against the AI when it happens in the penalty box is infuriating, and can be fixed with a fake "VAR" that reverses his decisions, while giving the game a "realistic" look:

I am not sure a VAR implementation would change anything to be honest.
The referee decision to call or not to call a penalty in the game is based on maths/an algorithm and the VAR would probably rely on the same maths, hence would give the exact same outcome.
A good start would be probably to use the same maths inside the box than outside the box.

Back
Top Bottom