eFootball PES 2020 Discussion Thread (PC)

:CONF:Whaaa? Why would they do that?
Surname was creating unhealthy atmosphere...
giphy (32).gif

On a serious note - the more i dig into it - the weirder it gets.. seems like he was disappearing from the squad for the last few months for people (at random stages)
Some claimed he was moving between Barcelona and Barcelona B, but from what I read - only couple of days ago he scored for Barca.
Some claimed it started to get messy when he received spanish passport for some reason. Whatever is going on - its weird.

Last edited:
I don't use any unofficial patch, I always edit the stuff by myself. As far as I know, Barcelona asked to delete Ansu Fati from the game.
Why did Barca asked this, since they are "premium/platinum" partners and he still plays for Barca B?

Here is Ansu Fati licensed version restored. I placed him on the new Legends that Mantis unlock over the new Fake Team RAYONG S as I am using this team slot to update fake legends to the new unlocked legends. I used his Player ID to restore him.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/zves8c7q71vjy27/Legends_Pack.ted/file
Also a new KONAMystery , why the other two Thai relegated clubs remained official and this Rayong S became generic? Meanwhile on Thai league there is now a Rayong FC with a cool dragon emblem! ! :)

Disregard the download link. Ansu Fati is in game. I should have verifed Paterson's info and checked myself before restoring him and sharing a link.

I can't find him on ps4. Until yesterday i had him. Are you sure?
I went to Spain National team and he was there (when you change players).

XKS5t6X.jpg

I've just had a horrible realisation. Steam is going to download the update as soon as I boot the game again, isn't it?

Is there any way I can stop this from happening?

I've just had a horrible realisation. Steam is going to download the update as soon as I boot the game again, isn't it?

I don't think it will if you boot via Sider? I've launched the game several times and it just prompts me to update in-game, but it still works. I might be mistaken, I'm not super up on PES modding anymore. Been playing quite a bit of that Incas and team's gameplay mod, though.

Last edited:
I went to Spain National team and he was there (when you change players).

XKS5t6X.jpg
Are you sure that by re-activating his ID didn't trigger this as side effect? In my PS4 after last DP and live update with both boxes ticked he is absent. I did the same search method as you and he is not there.
Chech picture below, NT selection ->sort players by name, he should be between Angeliño and Antonio Aranda, but he is not there, check below.

Attachments

• 15816432858332128439918.jpg
    15816432858332128439918.jpg
    469 KB · Views: 14

Yes, make a backup of 2 folders on your PC (copy them somewhere else before the update):

C:\Users\Username\Documents\KONAMI
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\eFootball PES 2020

Then let the Steam update the game completely and copy back those 2 folders on the same location.

OK the new update seems to be very enjoyable.
It's grown on me, a lot.
And this is coming from someone that haven't touched PES in the past 2 months precisely because it was getting on my nerves.

Even on Superstar difficulty it feels good.

My only issue so far is that it still seems that the AI needs very few scoring chances in order to actually score and win.
I was playing as Liverpool, against Tottenham. They had 4 chances. They scored 3 times.
I had only 1 clear opportunities. So there's some balance to it. But Tottenham didn't dominate at all. They only attacked those 4 times.

So it's sort of an unbalanced balance :THINK:

My only issue so far is that it still seems that the AI needs very few scoring chances in order to actually score and win.
I was playing as Liverpool, against Tottenham. They had 4 chances. They scored 3 times.
I had only 1 clear opportunities. So there's some balance to it. But Tottenham didn't dominate at all. They only attacked those 4 times.

So it's sort of an unbalanced balance :THINK:

In memoris!

Untitled.jpg

Vanilla exe . DP 4.0 - Top Player

2-0 down at half time (i am Southampton) after they *surprise surprise* bully their way and turn and shoot. I score 2 very scrappy goals. And what do you know, they turn into supermen and then score a 3rd in the 90th minute.

The game is broken. So so broken. Controller gone flying across the room. This game is not enjoyable.

View attachment 32259

2-0 down at half time (i am Southampton) after they *surprise surprise* bully their way and turn and shoot. I score 2 very scrappy goals. And what do you know, they turn into supermen and then score a 3rd in the 90th minute.

The game is broken. So so broken. Controller gone flying across the room. This game is not enjoyable.
Try our exe or @Holland's one here https://evo-web.co.uk/threads/new-gameplay-with-dt18_all-cpk.80757/page-159
Soon 1.4.0.0 version will be posted.

Just switched back to DP3 and the IPM patch.

Master League > Top Player > 25 min game. Much better and don't feel cheated for their goal ! Only downside of the patch for me is still the lack of fouls !

Looking forward to the DP4 version of the patch!

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    121 KB · Views: 18
Are you sure that by re-activating his ID didn't trigger this as side effect? In my PS4 after last DP and live update with both boxes ticked he is absent. I did the same search method as you and he is not there.
Chech picture below, NT selection ->sort players by name, he should be between Angeliño and Antonio Aranda, but he is not there, check below.
One thing I thought about is the fact I do not Update National Teams on Live Updates..........maybe that is why I still have him.

I did a clean wipe of edit this morning on my test PS4 to start next project and went through applying Live Updates again and he was there again on clean install........so the activating his ID would not come into play this time.

Hello guys, I can't play anymore on my hp pavilion.
Pes worked for two months with high graphics and now it's full of stuttering with low graphics too...
I updated drivers, deleted and reinstalled the game, I think to have done everything.
Any solution? Thanks and greetings from Italy

Hello guys, I can't play anymore on my hp pavilion.
Pes worked for two months with high graphics and now it's full of stuttering with low graphics too...
I updated drivers, deleted and reinstalled the game, I think to have done everything.
Any solution? Thanks and greetings from Italy

Have you disabled vsync in the settings.ini file?

I downloaded PES lite and it was stuttering until i turned off vsync.

View attachment 32259

Well, that is what Konami is doing all this year since PES 2014, they invest all they work on learning and trying. They now are experts in manipulation and cheat the gameplay and your experience. Yeah, they do it offline to increase the " difficulty " in the cheapest and lazy way possible, but they need that more for online MyClub mode where big money is, to squeeze every penny out of the pitiful and addicted MyClub players and to draw more pitiful and addicted players. To enjoy you need to turn off your brain to buy coins and looking flash and colorful pictures. That why don't care about new future PES game, since will be same manipulative garbage. Maybe I'm just interested in how Unreal Engine will look with all this Ray Tracing technology but ... nothing more.

Hi there guys

Is there a way to get rid of loaned players?
I'm talking about guys like Icardi, Coutinho, Nainggolan, Bakayoko, etc.
I can't sign then up on my first year on a team in master league and I'd like to do that.
Any advice for a workaround fix for this?

Thanks in advance!

anyone else have a problem with not having any sound from your game on pc, like no sound at all from the menus music to in-game commentary. Haven't been able to figure out whats wrong

anyone else have a problem with not having any sound from your game on pc, like no sound at all from the menus music to in-game commentary. Haven't been able to figure out whats wrong

Have You been into edit- options to see if they have all set to zero?

Back
Top Bottom