eFootball PES 2020 Discussion Thread (PC)

My 1st season on ML is in the balance (div 2 Italian) . I’ve signed one player and brought through two youth players. I’m 5th after a 3 game bad spell but only 2 points off 2nd after a recent 3-2 win. 8 games to go with some big games on the horizon with top 6 teams

Thanks guys for answering, the last console I played was PS2 (PES 6), and always have used PC since PES 2012.
I choose PC for a reason (more familiar with editing/patches on PC).
But never mind, I'll up my budget and will choose either i3 9100f or Ryzen 3 3100.
GPU is either RX 570 or GTX 1650.

I will buy 24" 1080p 75Hz free-sync monitor. So is it true that the AMD GPU will be better suited with that monitor?
If it has no effect at all I'll probably choose GTX 1650 (lower TDP).

Thanks guys for answering, the last console I played was PS2 (PES 6), and always have used PC since PES 2012.
I choose PC for a reason (more familiar with editing/patches on PC).
But never mind, I'll up my budget and will choose either i3 9100f or Ryzen 3 3100.
GPU is either RX 570 or GTX 1650.

I will buy 24" 1080p 75Hz free-sync monitor. So is it true that the AMD GPU will be better suited with that monitor?
If it has no effect at all I'll probably choose GTX 1650 (lower TDP).
You really want to buy a PC right now when the new AMD CPUs and the new Nvidia GPUs are knocking on the door?
PS: The RX 570 is much better than the GTX 1650. The RX is faster and the 8GB Version is almost the same Price as the GTX 1650 with 4 GB.

Last edited:
You really want to buy a PC right now when the new AMD CPUs and the new Nvidia GPUs are knocking on the door?
PS: The RX 570 is much better than the GTX 1650. The RX is faster and the 8GB Version is almost the same Price as the GTX 1650 with 4 GB.

Yes I am inclined towards RX570 , it's slightly better and cheaper, but I also am considering GTX 1650, its performance is not far off RX570 and has much lower TDP.

Official PC spec requirements from Konami is GTX 760 (recommended), so both my choices would be fine I guess.

Yes I am inclined towards RX570 , it's slightly better and cheaper, but I also am considering GTX 1650, its performance is not far off RX570 and has much lower TDP.

Official PC spec requirements from Konami is GTX 760 (recommended), so both my choices would be fine I guess.
Buying a GPU with only 4 GB Vram in 2020 is crazy :D

I keep having this issue when I'm playing pes.
steam window keeps popping up on the top of the game every few seconds.
anybody else with this issue?

This may not work for anyone else but I've been having problems with the reactions and game speed with PES 2020 since release as others say. I think I have found out my problem so I thought I would share in case it helps someone else out.

A quick explanation of my problem I run the game in the highest settings + vsync and in 4K at 60FPS but it felt unresponsive. The CPU easily read my actions and I couldn't react to them.

So what I have done is turned of vsync in the in game settings and turned it on in the nvidia control panel. I also turned off max frame limit but not sure if this did anything as vysnc will limit the frames to 60 anyway.

Capture.JPG

Night and day difference for me. Somehow (for me) vsync was linked to game speed and reactions probably through limiting the frame rate. It's noticeably different when I start playing. My theory is that the vysnc in game is poorly optimised and using the Nvidia option solves it.

As I said maybe it's just my PC but it may help someone out and could be worth trying if you had similar issues to me.

Also to note I have only tried this with a gameplay patch on as well.

Guys is it possible to change AI's mentality? I hate when AI goes ultra attacking in cup mode when 1-1 in 60th minute.

Not sure where to post this bc Random Questions get no trffic...

I really don't want to go PES free for a week already, with this Thursday update? I know there's a way to lock the game in current state and be able to play but I can't find it on search. Could someone share a link/tutorial? If not, can I just keep the wifi off and not let it update???

This may not work for anyone else but I've been having problems with the reactions and game speed with PES 2020 since release as others say. I think I have found out my problem so I thought I would share in case it helps someone else out.

A quick explanation of my problem I run the game in the highest settings + vsync and in 4K at 60FPS but it felt unresponsive. The CPU easily read my actions and I couldn't react to them.

So what I have done is turned of vsync in the in game settings and turned it on in the nvidia control panel. I also turned off max frame limit but not sure if this did anything as vysnc will limit the frames to 60 anyway.

View attachment 48211

Night and day difference for me. Somehow (for me) vsync was linked to game speed and reactions probably through limiting the frame rate. It's noticeably different when I start playing. My theory is that the vysnc in game is poorly optimised and using the Nvidia option solves it.

As I said maybe it's just my PC but it may help someone out and could be worth trying if you had similar issues to me.

Also to note I have only tried this with a gameplay patch on as well.

Or, you can just turn of vsync since it add input lag which was most likely what you were experiencing. Just leave your fps unlocked.

Or, you can just turn of vsync since it add input lag which was most likely what you were experiencing. Just leave your fps unlocked.

I would do but I get lots of stuttering as the FPS is above 150, I never usually have a problem with other games but I don't get 150FPS when playing something like Red Dead so I don't see the stuttering! It is more for those that need vsync to not use the PES option as it seems to cause more input lag when compared to the Nvidia option.

Not sure where to post this bc Random Questions get no trffic...

I really don't want to go PES free for a week already, with this Thursday update? I know there's a way to lock the game in current state and be able to play but I can't find it on search. Could someone share a link/tutorial? If not, can I just keep the wifi off and not let it update???

Back up your exe and your edit file. Then after the update put the 7.0 dlc exe and edit back and remove dlc 8.0 from dpfilelist.

I will pay $200 to remove all the scripts on this game. The game is fun before the goddamn script gets enabled. Usually you know there is a script when Cardiff City kicks off against Man City and directly pass to the striker all through the midfield(who just stands and watches) and the striker turns and shoot and scores a goal 90% of the time(can't close down the striker because the striker turns and shoot before i even get a marker on the defender). I don't enjoy PES 2020 when it becomes Turn and Shoot 2020.
Job is done already.
Donate those 200 bucks to @incas36 ! :APPLAUD:

Back
Top Bottom