eFootball PES 2020 Discussion Thread (PC)

Seriously? extract & install barely 2 minutes.It should be an all in one, so all You would need to do is,

1, delete the EvoWeb Patch folder in Your livecpk folder,

2, unzip the new one into livecpk folder.

3, add these lines to sider.ini,

cpk.root = ".\livecpk\EvoWeb Patch\Boots-Gloves"
cpk.root = ".\livecpk\EvoWeb Patch\Database"
cpk.root = ".\livecpk\EvoWeb Patch\Faces"
cpk.root = ".\livecpk\EvoWeb Patch\Graphics"
cpk.root = ".\livecpk\EvoWeb Patch\Kits"

4, Place the EDIT00000000 that came with the patch in Your Konami save folder.

That is it.

Thanks man, you just saved me a migraine and 1/3 of a day!

Have valuations changed since dp7?

I have a Celtic save prior to it and Eduoard is worth 6m.

I started a new one with Dortmund and he is worth 15m. Is this due to the new patch, or is it maybe because I am not Celtic? Do your players get reduced in valuation as opposed to cpu?

I can't wait to play this new update . I'm just waiting for the new Evoweb update. No hurry though , it's ready when it's ready .
Glad everyone seems to be enjoying the new PES content though .

Is there an Evo gameplay mod? I read that the IPM mod (that I loved) was no longer available and that evo had one I should try. Waiting for the evo web patch before starting anything but just trying to get ahead and maybe download some stuff prior to patch release. First round of mods after a DP update so I'm shivering and rocking in the corner waiting to play PES again but unsure if I'll be able to install everything properly :SHOCK:

This is redundant because it has been said so many times before but I still miss the demo even with all its problems. DP7 is an improvement from DP6 and so on but there is still one thing I miss more than anything and that's the fun element. I played not stop on the demo and it was always fun. There was only a handful of teams and content and I still got more enjoyment out of it compared to the full game. When the AI would score it would make it exciting, now it feels frustrating because I feel that I should have been able to stop it. Or when I score it felt like there was an infinite amount of ways I could do so, now it's pass-pass-shoot. The AI press you at weird times in the game and never seem like they have any urgency. Most teams sit back and defend until they counter for a goal. There is hardly any midfield battle and the ball is often played out wide. The AI often choose to cut in rather than cross or attempt to beat me 1 on 1. I can only play 2 or 3 games until I'm bored but I can still play the demo and play for hours! It's so annoying to know that somewhere the fun is there but I just don't see it.

This is redundant because it has been said so many times before but I still miss the demo even with all its problems. DP7 is an improvement from DP6 and so on but there is still one thing I miss more than anything and that's the fun element. I played not stop on the demo and it was always fun. There was only a handful of teams and content and I still got more enjoyment out of it compared to the full game. When the AI would score it would make it exciting, now it feels frustrating because I feel that I should have been able to stop it. Or when I score it felt like there was an infinite amount of ways I could do so, now it's pass-pass-shoot. The AI press you at weird times in the game and never seem like they have any urgency. Most teams sit back and defend until they counter for a goal. There is hardly any midfield battle and the ball is often played out wide. The AI often choose to cut in rather than cross or attempt to beat me 1 on 1. I can only play 2 or 3 games until I'm bored but I can still play the demo and play for hours! It's so annoying to know that somewhere the fun is there but I just don't see it.
Yeah, especially when you play against 3-4 stars teams. They go in Defensive mode and good luck to score. Most of the matches I've played were 1-0 or 2-1. Ok, this could be real, but a more aggressive and more unpredictable CPU would be better and funnier.

I'm using evoweb 6.5 and everything works great except the Bundesliga rosters are generic players. Live update is off, I've tried an OF but I get an error message on most teams. Is there a way to fix the rosters?

Haven’t touched pes since the latest update,
Waiting on evoweb patch,
So you guys just playing without any mods (Sider etc) until patched and launching from the basic pes exe ?

Haven’t touched pes since the latest update,
Waiting on evoweb patch,
So you guys just playing without any mods (Sider etc) until patched and launching from the basic pes exe ?
Sider has been updated now, so many of the mods still work. I'm using an old option file (CYPES) with this and some old IPM gameplay mods, have been doing so since Saturday

Sider has been updated now, so many of the mods still work. I'm using an old option file (CYPES) with this and some old IPM gameplay mods, have been doing so since Saturday

i have updated sider but still have the evoweb patch inside the livecpk so will have to wait till updated.

i have updated sider but still have the evoweb patch inside the livecpk so will have to wait till updated.
You could just comment out the evoweb livecpk's temporarily if you wanted to have a play now. You would be back to standard kits, but at least you can try the Euros addition

It would make sense for you to become a bit more familiar with installing mods using Sider to understand this. However, when you open the Sider ini file you get something like the below;

; enforce number of match minutes here
; you can set any value from 1 to 255, although you probably
; do not want to go higher than 90, because it will be weird :-)
; 0 - disables this feature.
match.minutes = 0

cpk.root = ".\livecpk\ball-root"

The lines with ; at the beginning are not used by Sider, the semicolon comments out that line. Where you have any cpk.root lines that reference the EvoWeb patch, a semicolon needs to be added so Sider ignores the cpk temporarily. Once a fix is released, you'll need to remove the semicolons for the cpk.root lines and you're good to go

It would make sense for you to become a bit more familiar with installing mods using Sider to understand this. However, when you open the Sider ini file you get something like the below;

The lines with ; at the beginning are not used by Sider, the semicolon comments out that line. Where you have any cpk.root lines that reference the EvoWeb patch, a semicolon needs to be added so Sider ignores the cpk temporarily. Once a fix is released, you'll need to remove the semicolons for the cpk.root lines and you're good to go
ok so with the picture below i would insert ;
livecpk\;EvoWeb etc
to all the five lines i tried to highlight lol.

Attachments

• new pic.jpg
    new pic.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 15
thanks guys will hopefully play pes tonight.
so when evoweb is updated i just delete the ; from each line and save ?

Correct yes.

If you ever have any issues with mods not working, using the ; to comment out the line is a good way of figuring out which mod might be causing the issue. You can basically comment out all the mods then try one at a time (remove the ; for one line) until you figure out which mod is the problem

Last edited:
Correct yes.

If you ever have any issues with mods not working, using the ; to comment out the line is a good way of figuring out which mod might be causing the issue. You can basically comment out all the mods then try one at a time (remove the ; for one line) until you figure out which mod is the problem
A lot of good information you have provided,
Thankyou

Anyone else having Ukraine dominate the euros?
The CPU logic in simulating other matches is a little bit crazy, especially in knock out matches at general.
In my current ML save, PSG and Tottenham are dominating European contests and in the world cup I participated in 2022, Uzbekistan was the only NT team that made 3/3 wins, without conceding any goal in group stage.

Back
Top Bottom