eFootball PES 2020 Discussion Thread (PC)

But its only going to get lost in amongst other posts .
Its getting annoying this crash. Ive played the same match 5 times and it keeps happening.
I can't even find a dedicated Forum for just PES
Haha, dude you are now in the 1 of 2 only remaining forums dedicated to PES! You know Evo-web comes from Pro Evo aka Pro Evolution Soccer. :D

That's how forums do work globally. That's how they were always working. You post and if anyone knows your answer , he replies to you. It is like a battle rap with more than 2 contestants.
If you want to keep track of your question, create a post in Random Questions section as @Tom told you. :)

all i can say is that when DP4 came to PS4 that was the best I've felt PES 2020 to play so far.

after that, I got PES on PC and reverted to 1.04 DP4 - but it does not play the same as how it did on console.

so I cannot tell whether PC 1.4 was always not as good as console or whether its because something went wrong in the process of reverting back.

so what i'm hoping for is that DP4's gameplay returns with a future DP. its a simple solution that comes from konami rather than any more tinkering with files etc.

ionce i know the game is solid AND GOOD (once the final DP lands), that's when i feel i could get more interested in other aesthetic mods / patches or dt changes.
I agree. Me too I think exe 1.04 is the best gp even if I'm on PC.

guys, why the ai, is dumped why I mean u can't win or what everything is against you the referee and CPU teammates and also the first touch is horrible why the player when receiving the ball ll be slower why there is an acceleration it s such frustrating downloading all mods to get a better experience but it doesn't t affect on thee ai plz Konami fix this shit fix the first touch and ai dumping also important thing the AMF or CAM when losing the ball he ll play like DMF I don't know if u notice it but its the whole mistake in the script
not need to wait to pes2021 fix it in dt7.0 its fair enough
I m really angry cauz love this game

EURO 2020 official video:

Hopefully this is a beta version? Seen no EURO logo on kits, although they are updated in the video

Thoughts?

The font on the scoreboard isn't even changed and it looks like a mod. If this is official, I'm kinda surprised
That's what I thought as well, a bit underwhelming graphic-design wise, also the font indeed should look different, on the eFootball tournament, it had the official font I think

Can someone tell me what the point of Penalty Shoot Outs are for in this game ? I have just manufactured that I get 3 in a row and scored the first PK and then miss the next 4 . EVERY TIME.

It's a pretty minor update from Konami. Scorebug is updated (sort of), kits are updated (again, sort of) and I'm not sure which faces have been updated. I played in Munich and they still have german suporter signs in the stadium for a match between Wales and Switzerland. Here's a full match video of one the games I played:

Hello there!
I've downloaded the new update of PES, but the Evo Mods are not working. Should I re-install the Mods or I have to wait a new version of them which is compatible with the DLC?
Thanks a lot

zenit arena was created on 20/08/2019.. 9 months ago ..in the meanwhile 1 stadium created (wembley on february 2020) ...so lazy

You need to wait until new version of sider is released, and also for an updated EvoWeb Patch that merges in DLC7 content.
Any idea when the updates usually come out? I was in the last two weeks of my ML. Don't mean to be that pushy guy, just asking how long it normally takes, thanks!

UEFA EURO 2020 DLC:

Pros:
- Gameplay is better
- Lots of new faces
- scoreboard animation

Cons:
- Presentation: team ranking groups and knockout schedule: not in the EURO 2020 theme, which is an absolute shame
- No official EURO 2020 kits and sleeve patches
- No official EURO font

Thoughts?

On presentation: strange that they used the correct presentation in the eEURO tournament, why don't include it in the real game?
This looks absolutely amazing, can't believe this tbh, even PES 2016 has got this kind of presentation

THIS IS HOW IT SHOULD LOOK, correct colors, font, etc.

EURO theme 2.JPG

EURO theme.JPG

so boring sider not working
Relax, okay? Relax, relax. Just relax, i want to play too but they are working on it and we need to relax and be patient. Just imagine Konami release is in few days..relax and put smile on your face like small kid before christmas..

I played the vanilla gameplay for the first time yesterday in a while since sider isn't compatible as i've usually been using the modded gameplay by @gabe.paul.logan. It's not as bad as i remember but the only real gripe i have with this game and it seems no game play patch or mods will be able to fix is defending.

This is the only game i play where i'm really anxious when i'm defending due to either inappropriate player switching not picking the most relevant defender to the ball or your AI defenders running around like hyper headless chickens constantly losing shape instead of chilling a little.

I never have this stress when playing the retro games - ever. Player switching on those games is a mechanical work of art but on this one it just seems to random?

I played the vanilla gameplay for the first time yesterday in a while since sider isn't compatible as i've usually been using the modded gameplay by @gabe.paul.logan. It's not as bad as i remember but the only real gripe i have with this game and it seems no game play patch or mods will be able to fix is defending.

This is the only game i play where i'm really anxious when i'm defending due to either inappropriate player switching not picking the most relevant defender to the ball or your AI defenders running around like hyper headless chickens constantly losing shape instead of chilling a little.

I never have this stress when playing the retro games - ever. Player switching on those games is a mechanical work of art but on this one it just seems to random?
IT is very much intentional in terms of player switching. Try one of @Holland's newest mods and you will notice the difference. It's bizarre but it's true.

How comes when the cpu score a goal they get 3-4 cutscenes celebrating.

when I score I get the 1 generic celebration 🤦🏻‍♂🤣 Is this everyone else or am I missing something?

Did you see this guys? If this is true I have to say PES will be the best football game for me!
You think an identical game with no gameplay changes, and an extra license, will be the best football game ever? Man oh man, Konami get an easy ride from us!

Maybe PES 2022 will be amazing, given the extra dev time. But if 2021 is just 2020 reskinned... It'll be the first PES in years I don't buy! Why buy it for new kits and promotion / relegation when a mod for 2020 can do that?

Back
Top Bottom