eFootball PES 2020 Discussion Thread (PC)

I will pay $200 to remove all the scripts on this game. The game is fun before the goddamn script gets enabled. Usually you know there is a script when Cardiff City kicks off against Man City and directly pass to the striker all through the midfield(who just stands and watches) and the striker turns and shoot and scores a goal 90% of the time(can't close down the striker because the striker turns and shoot before i even get a marker on the defender). I don't enjoy PES 2020 when it becomes Turn and Shoot 2020.

Anyone have problems with manual DS4 on PC, coming from PS4 PES I find the analog for manual passes is less sensitive than when I am playing it on ps4 and I cannot aim correctly for shots and passes. Wondering if there is anyway to get a profile exactly the same as PS4 controls

Anyone have problems with manual DS4 on PC, coming from PS4 PES I find the analog for manual passes is less sensitive than when I am playing it on ps4 and I cannot aim correctly for shots and passes. Wondering if there is anyway to get a profile exactly the same as PS4 controls
I have used DS4 for a long time now mate never had any problems with the analog sticks etc maybe just a setting needs tweaking somewhere

About the weird teams dominating competitions, here is the screenshot from the Uzbekistan run. 3/3 wins, clean sheet.

Attachments

• Uzbekistan WC2022 28-05-20.jpg
    Uzbekistan WC2022 28-05-20.jpg
    297.7 KB · Views: 51
Hello there!
I have a problem with the stadium pack, because the PL stadiums are not working. For example. if I play with Chelsea, the home stadium is the Neu Sonne Arena, not Stamford Bridge. I've had re-install everything, but I've got the same problem again.
Do I need a new version of the Stadium Server?

Last edited:
@villa1 if you want to use EvoWeb Patch with the latest 7.0 DLC you have to insert a new Team.bin in the Patch Folder. You can find it here ---> https://evo-web.co.uk/threads/tool-of-version-changer.81525/post-3541536
After that change your OF with the Tool from the Post and you are ready to go...

MfG ZeRoberta
[/QUOTE

@villa1 if you want to use EvoWeb Patch with the latest 7.0 DLC you have to insert a new Team.bin in the Patch Folder. You can find it here ---> https://evo-web.co.uk/threads/tool-of-version-changer.81525/post-3541536
After that change your OF with the Tool from the Post and you are ready to go...

MfG ZeRoberta
Hi what’s OF? I’ve downloaded the team.bin, I’ve put it in the evo web folder but not sure what to do next.

I have a question, i want to start a new ML but manage Poland for the EURO 2020, unfortunately i never get the offer before the tournament starts. Is there a way to take over a national team in ML from beginning or something i can edit?

I have a question, i want to start a new ML but manage Poland for the EURO 2020, unfortunately i never get the offer before the tournament starts. Is there a way to take over a national team in ML from beginning or something i can edit?
What if you start from LATIN AMERICA or ASIAN league that starts from January of 2019? maybe August of 2019 you will accept some proposals? (never tried it)
Bear in mind that if the EURO DLC works like the EURO 2016 DLC for PES2016, even in EURO 2024-2028-2032 in ML, it will use the logo and scoreboards of 2020.

I have a question on Super Cancel:

I have felt in PES 2020 that it is not that good as in PES 2019

For example, in PES 2019, your player will always do that little extra in order to keep posession, but in PES 2020, my player simply runs forward and bump into the AI all the time?

Am I the only one thinking about it the same?

I have a question on Super Cancel:

I have felt in PES 2020 that it is not that good as in PES 2019

For example, in PES 2019, your player will always do that little extra in order to keep posession, but in PES 2020, my player simply runs forward and bump into the AI all the time?

Am I the only one thinking about it the same?

For Me super cancel is as useful and responsive as it ever was, I use it a fair bit to gain advantage.

Hi,

Is anyone else annoyed by the way cpu use “all out attack” (the top red level) in cups? Since this level means that they send a cb up top and leave acres of space they use it way to early or in situations when it’s outright stupid. It basically ruins the immersion of playing cups IMO.

For example playing the euros as Sweden it makes no sense for the cpu (playing as a top team) to send a cb up top if they are down a goal in the 65th min. Ok from perhaps 80th min, but not so early. They even use this tactic if the score is level.

And if you play as a top team against a small team, they do the same if they are a goal down in the middle of the second half. Surely the cpu in this situation should just try to sneak a goal through a corner or something, not just chuck a CB up top and let me waltz through the defense?

It’s been like this for at least a couple of years I think.

Is there any way to mod the game to remove this trait from the cpu?

How is it possible to see the Yellow Card in the Playername like here:
yellow84k5g.jpg

Couldnt find an Option for this :/

Hi everyone.
I sold my PC in 2017 after getting very disappointed with PES.
Now I get bored and planning to play PES again, which mean I have to buy PC again, but I am worried that I will get disappointed again. I don't want to waste money because I don't have much.
So my plan is to buy cheap PC first (Ryzen 3 with Vega 8), and later may upgrade it if I enjoy playing PES.

My question is, is Vega 8 enough to play PES 2020 medium setting with 720p res.?

I wonder whats going to happen after dlc 8 :(
Hi everyone.
I sold my PC in 2017 after getting very disappointed with PES.
Now I get bored and planning to play PES again, which mean I have to buy PC again, but I am worried that I will get disappointed again. I don't want to waste money because I don't have much.
So my plan is to buy cheap PC first (Ryzen 3 with Vega 8), and later may upgrade it if I enjoy playing PES.

My question is, is Vega 8 enough to play PES 2020 medium setting with 720p res.?
Pardon me for being tactless, but since you buy and sell a whole PC system just for PES, (which I find unbelievable), why don't you buy just a console to play it and pay less money.
The cheapest Xbox One console, brand new can cost you less than 199€.

Back
Top Bottom